Mango Haze and Mango Haze IBL, in search of a keeper

Some pictures of my other 2 keepers from the Mango line:

Mango Haze IBL#6 is the longest flowering one of them, very sativa structured buds and big resin heads with a great field of density.
I liked this run much more than the previous one.
The high is very intense but kind to you and it does not wear me out at all after a session.
Smell and taste are very similar to the first run.
Truely a beauty in al aspects!

View attachment 85492View attachment 85493View attachment 85494View attachment 85495View attachment 85496View attachment 85497

Mango IBL#3 is also very special but this run was not as good as the previous.
You can see the difference in the looks alone, still a very good smoke and taste, but there is more potential here.
I believe that she prefers less food and more warmth.
She will also be run again.

View attachment 85498View attachment 85499View attachment 85500

I'm very curious to see what the Neville's Haze Mango line has to offer.
Amazing @Swifty. More trichs than plant matter.

Day 57 of flowering.

Everything ok!
Some pheno's are starting to bulk up.
Smells are very similar but still on the discreeter side.
There is one pheno that stands out in trichome productions so far, she smells a bit like my Mango Haze#11 keeper.
Pherhaps she will be an even better version.🤘

MH62.jpgMH63.jpgMH64.jpgMH65.jpgMH66.jpgMH67.jpgMH68.jpgMH69.jpg

Greetings.

I'm fumbling around with settings and you keep taking these incredible photos with your damn phone! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Keep in mind - it is not just a damn phone. The iphone 15 Pro camera shoots at 48 megapixel, you shoot at 20.9 megapixel, tops. You are simply outgunned. It can also shoot a 48 megapixel photo and a 12 megapixel photo and automatically photo stacks them for an unbelievable focused depth of field. It would take you and Ptree quite a few pictures and quite a bit of software time to do this. You can also get a iphone 15 macro lens that will out shoot any macro lens that you already have. For photos like the above, you either spend hours on a final single photo like Ptree or buy an iphone 15 Pro.

For simple 'point and shoot' of your plants, you are bringing a knife to a gunfight. You take nice pictures, musashi, but also spend a lot of time with settings and taking the pictures. Nothing personal. We have the exact same camera and lens' so I know exactly what it takes for you to produce a beautiful photo. lol So far I have been unable to do it due to fumbling with settings, and time! ;)

With that being said, yes, Swifty takes great photos and his trichome shots are spectacular. Having a great camera is no guarantee of great photos. It is easy to see that Swifty takes the time and care to produce great photos for us to enjoy!
:love:

Longball

Last edited:
It would take a Nikon D850 to approximate that awesomeness. I looked at a used Nikon D850 the other day but they are $1700 for the body alone. It's always something lol.

mu

Nah, our camera's can take pics as good as Ptree's with a little effort. However, I don't want to pollute Swifty's awesome Mango Haze thread with photography lessons. More than willing to discuss DSLR full-body or crop-sensor photography over in Deach's photography thread.

Longball

Day 57 of flowering.

Everything ok!
Some pheno's are starting to bulk up.
Smells are very similar but still on the discreeter side.
There is one pheno that stands out in trichome productions so far, she smells a bit like my Mango Haze#11 keeper.
Pherhaps she will be an even better version.🤘

View attachment 88284View attachment 88285View attachment 88286View attachment 88287View attachment 88288View attachment 88289View attachment 88290View attachment 88292

Greetings.
Very different and interesting how you grow in the trays in this tent but obviously very successful.

Great thread guys and some wonderful plants and results...!

Mmmmm, all this talk of the Mango Haze got me rummaging around my seed vault thinking I'm sure I bought this strain and no, it wasn't a dream, I found my pack of Mango Haze...

Almost forgot I'd bought them....

Got these seeds a few years ago, thinking about it probably 10/15 years ago, time flies huh... always kept refrigerated. Grew one out at the time, binned it as it was a male.

Dropped one into a glass of water last week to soak and see if it cracks. Always start my seeds this way. It floated for a couple of days, water tension, refreshed the water every two days or so, finally stirred it into the bottom of the glass and carried on my wait...

Finally after about 6/7 days, I had started to lose hope by then, I noticed a little crack and the pure white radicle pushing its way out into the world....

Carefully dropped into a little peat plug 3 days ago, again, losing a little hope.... I've just noticed the tiny seedling pushing it's way out breaking ground.

Mango Haze, happy daze...!

Great seed viability Mr Nice seeds.... Top work. Looking forward to finding out what I get.

Back