Latest Auction Offerings

@Mr. Brown You've inspired me to get my own stash of stashes properly organized and sealed away in the freezer. I pulled the trigger and ordered amber vials along with a new label maker. I hope the labels adhere properly in the freezer, they're supposed to be all temp.
btw, Mr. Brown, what did you score on the auctions, anything you've wanted for a while?
Diesel840

'Ordnung ist das halbe Leben' Grandma Brown ;)

I finally got Widow Grail (GROWL) with the last order :love:

MB

Fucking adhesives at low temps... Organization is something... I aspire to. My high technology has been keeping track of a permanent marker and masking tape. It requires a lot less mental energy than memorizing what is in what, sometimes based on what it is next to, etc, etc, 'Finding needles, in the haystacks I create" could be on a business card... if there were money in that sort of thing.

You think the amber vials are superior to good quality centrifuge vials/tubes?

I'm using this amber glass vials not only for storing seeds but also for pollen and tinctures. And like @longball said the amber blocks out the part of the light that breaks down valuable ingredients.
It's just my personal preference and no scientific proof ;)

MB

I'm using this amber glass vials not only for storing seeds but also for pollen and tinctures. And like @longball said the amber blocks out the part of the light that breaks down valuable ingredients.
It's just my personal preference and no scientific proof ;)

MB
No judgements, only curious in your rational. Medicine bottles full of 3a molecular sieve or calcium chloride, and the pollen folded tightly, chemist/pharmacist style, in aluminum foil, is how I keep pollen. So long as the bottle stays tight and I put it in the back-most part of the freezer, it seems like pollen viability is dictated more by how quickly I get it into storage than the storage method itself. Lots of sleeves can fit in one medicine bottle. I'm what you call a "cheap bastard" though :) Its good to try to keep the sleeves under the drying agent. I have used rock salt effectively too. Like I said, cheap bastard.

My last order arrived a while ago. Thanks a lot to the MNS crew (y)

Today I took the time to catalog all the MNS strains in my freezer. Next to the labels with the names on the bottles I put labels with numbers on each screw cap.
full

full

Keep it organized
MB
That's a really good idea MB, I did the same last year but couldn't fit the whole name on, so I am hoping I remember the abbreviations I used 🤣 numbering them too is a great idea

Bummer. How did that happen?

mu
Someone must have opened my fridge snooping and stolen it. Stupidly, I've been keeping my beans in the fridge in the envelopes they were mailed in. One of the envelopes was empty, which seemed odd to me. After going through my seeds from Mr. Nice. I realized I hadn't bottled any Dreamtime seeds, but I'd previously bought 4 straws. I checked my previous orders and realized an entire order was missing. I hadn't removed the tape from the straws of two different orders. Someone must have grabbed one order, still conveniently taped together. 😭

I lost 4 packs of dreamtime Dreamtime, early skunk, black widow, master kaze, masterkush skunk, angel breadth, g13xSkunk, devil, and a holy smoke I only spent 40 euros on!

Someone must have opened my fridge snooping and stolen it. Stupidly, I've been keeping my beans in the fridge in the envelopes they were mailed in. One of the envelopes was empty, which seemed odd to me. After going through my seeds from Mr. Nice. I realized I hadn't bottled any Dreamtime seeds, but I'd previously bought 4 straws. I checked my previous orders and realized an entire order was missing. I hadn't removed the tape from the straws of two different orders. Someone must have grabbed one order, still conveniently taped together. 😭

I lost 4 packs of dreamtime Dreamtime, early skunk, black widow, master kaze, masterkush skunk, angel breadth, g13xSkunk, devil, and a holy smoke I only spent 40 euros on!
Holy Shit @Diesel840! Some personal karma might be needed for your sticky fingered friend.

Holy Shit @Diesel840! Some personal karma might be needed for your sticky fingered friend
Indeed, Fish. I doubt they'll even appreciate what they've got. Needless to say, I've been baking on my balcony with a cold one and a fat joint of Medicine Man to soothe the sting of betrayel.

The remaining seeds are going into the bottom of my deepfreeze. Hopefully out of the reach of sticky fingered "friends".

Indeed, Fish. I doubt they'll even appreciate what they've got. Needless to say, I've been baking on my balcony with a cold one and a fat joint of Medicine Man to soothe the sting of betrayel.

The remaining seeds are going into the bottom of my deepfreeze. Hopefully out of the reach of sticky fingered "friends".
Those arn't friends Diesel, you don't need that person in your life...
Very sad to read this.
I hope that this misfortune leads to greater fortune for you down the road!

Those arn't friends Diesel, you don't need that person in your life...
Very sad to read this.
I hope that this misfortune leads to greater fortune for you down the road!
Thanks Swifty. Wish I knew specifically who did it. I guess this gives me an exscuse to save up for more auctions.

Edit: I was looking forward to running several straws of dreamtime. I think I'll pad my next auctions purchase with some dreamtime. Could be a fun pheno hunt for next year.

Last edited:

Jeez man WTF is wrong with people and someone you know too which makes it hit differently. POS! Sorry to hear this Diesel

Back