Latest Auction Offerings

It’s on its way and will update when in my hands but have a question that Mu or a staff member may know. Are the classic MrNice on sale the same as what we get here and are there 18 to a pack? I’ve been wanting to get some new NH for a while and this would be a good time with the sale. I bought some of the feminized hybrids that were offered but they were on their way before I could add to my order…
Stock is the same. Not sure about the packaging on MNS. Non-MNS varieties will probably be in a straw. Quantites in the past were 10 count on the non-MNS unless otherwise stated but don't quote me on this. Assume traditional 15 pack for MNS but I have an inquiry into @shantibaba to be sure.

mu

^^^ Not sure where you get that superstition. @Ptree did a super job with the WACO. And there is @Swifty's SSH that come to mind. I have seen some fine grows of Neville's Haze too.
View attachment 83072

mu

GrowViper's current tent size is 27''X27''X63'' (5 ft 3in tall) (70X70X160cm), but I just read an earlier post by him, in a different thread, that he plans to expand his grow to the legal limit of 12 plants; which I had forgotten. So, he's good to go with the WACO and Shark, as I'm guessing he's planning on getting a larger / taller tent, soon.

As for the genetics of the WACO & Shark, maybe I'm misunderstanding something about them. I've read in the past that Widow is at least 60% sativa. When combined with a pure 100% sativa Haze, it creates an 80% sativa hybrid, approx. I've seen Shanti, in a video, describe SSH as being 50% sativa, which would be a little easier to manage in a short tent, I think, due to the higher indica ratio.

Widow, as far as I know, is a pure sativa crossed with an indica dominant hybrid, making it about 60% sativa, or more possibly. I've seen it reach 9 ft tall, grown in the ground. Combined with Skunk #1, which is 75% sativa, approx., it makes a hybrid that is still just under 70% sativa. A little taller, I suspect, than the SSH.

From what I've read, Skunk #1 is Acapulco Gold crossed with a Columbian Gold / Afghani hybrid; and I've also seen it described in multiple places as being 75% sativa. I'm open to the possibility, though, that those "sources" are inaccurate.

Cheers! - FF

Last edited:
GrowViper's current tent size is 27''X27''X63'' (5 ft 3in tall) (70X70X160cm), but I just read an earlier post by him, in a different thread, that he plans to expand his grow to the legal limit of 12 plants; which I had forgotten. So, he's good to go with the WACO and Shark, as I'm guessing he's planning on getting a larger / taller tent, soon.

As for the genetics of the WACO & Shark, maybe I'm misunderstanding something about them. I've read in the past that Widow is at least 60% sativa. When combined with a pure 100% sativa Haze, it creates an 80% sativa hybrid, approx. I've seen Shanti, in a video, describe SSH as being 50% sativa, which would be a little easier to manage in a short tent, I think, due to the higher indica ratio.

Widow, as far as I know, is a pure sativa crossed with an indica dominant hybrid, making it about 60% sativa, or more possibly. I've seen it reach 9 ft tall, grown in the ground. Combined with Skunk #1, which is 75% sativa, approx., it makes a hybrid that is still just under 70% sativa. A little taller, I suspect, than the SSH.

From what I've read, Skunk #1 is Acapulco Gold crossed with a Columbian Gold / Afghani hybrid; and I've also seen it described in multiple places as being 75% sativa. I'm open to the possibility, though, that those "sources" are inaccurate.

Cheers! - FF

Fun Fact: a gorilla grow is a game of inches.
my closet is only 26" wide but wanted this tent because of the little extra height and the extra inches it gave me over the standare 24"x24" tents. So when i purchased the tent I also purchased some wooden dowels the same diameter of the metal poles, cut them down by an inch so that tent could fit into my closet, it was a excellent choice for me.

I agree with you FF, in general, sativa in a small place is very problematic, very true, especially for a noob grower like me who last grew a real photoperiod sativa in the late 90's.
As far as saying that a sativa is going to be too leggy for my tent, almost by that statement alone, it becomes a challenge to me that i embrace. It's not that a sativa can't be done, it's in choosing the right one or even better it will come down to a battle of wills between the plant and myself. The beauty of this battle is really the plant and I want the same outcome, the sativa has it heritage nature to bent towards and I have my, Slovak, Polish and Czech lineages that drives my persiverience and indomitable spirit.
So the battle will be a epic one!

To me finding this forum is like starting college, I'm here to learn skills that i can take with me the rest of my life. When i started thinking of growing MNS stock and start representing, I realized i can get SSH or NL5xhaze, 2 strains that have a place in my past but are considered the pinnacle of sativa goodness, i just LOVED the idea.
I thought what fun, if the group was interested then I am.

My initial thoughts which have been percolating since last week is that I would grow Medicine Man as my first grow, seems a little more suited for my tent, but i need to get reacquainted with clones, timelines and that whole process so White Rhino seems the logical and safe choice for a start. then either the next grow would be the sativa or whatever way mother nature leeds me :)_~

So if that something that this group would like to see, dunno but I like the idea of it.
To wrap up this thought,
Even then an epic fail of the grow would be a learning experience and a quote come to mine to leave y'all with.

“Buy the ticket, take the ride.”
― Hunter S. Thompson
I bought the seeds, I'm taking the ride!

Thanks FF, again love your perspective and info keep it coming.

I am excited.
/steve

Last edited:
Can’t beat learning through experience I reckon no time like the present so chuck the sativa in! Start flowering it from a clone expect ridiculous vigour and long flowering. If you have to, just train the growth around the walls, height doesn’t really matter there’s ways around it and plenty of experience with them on the forum to help out when needed.

Can’t beat learning through experience I reckon no time like the present so chuck the sativa in! Start flowering it from a clone expect ridiculous vigour and long flowering. If you have to, just train the growth around the walls, height doesn’t really matter there’s ways around it and plenty of experience with them on the forum to help out when needed.
now that's what i'm talking about
/steve

What about using a scrog net to maintain height and build in like a invisible plateau 30cm above the net where the light should be optimal. Budsites do like to be in that area. If you have like 30cm vertically where the buds should be, you can keep them there by moving them through the net and pushing them down by the light.
A stretcher is going to stretch so what i said is relative.

Ive grown 6 mango haze cbd's in a 60x60x160 tent hehe.

Stock is the same. Not sure about the packaging on MNS. Non-MNS varieties will probably be in a straw. Quantites in the past were 10 count on the non-MNS unless otherwise stated but don't quote me on this. Assume tradional 15 pack for MNS but I have an inquiry into @shantibaba to be sure.

mu
Just revisited the site after reading longball’s post and I missed it. Says 15 on the MNS. Thanks for answering what you know and looking into it though Mu.

There is genotype and there is phenotype, and the selection of individuals according to penchant and growing style. The plant has wonderful adaptability to environment. Of course we can further manipulate through light spectrum, nutrition, cropping, LST, nodal count, when we start 12/12, use of clones, ad nauseum. What we can't control is the finite time we have here on the Mother. Many of us feel like we died and went to heaven finding a canna site like this where we can learn and also possess some of the finest genetics in the world.
I trust you all know that I am not picking on anybody. I am just suggesting that in life, we should eat dessert first; don't get too bogged down in the details and instead focus on one of life's greatest pleasures and joy, to freely grow what we want to grow without preconceptions. In this, we are all truly blessed.

"Come with me I'll take you where the taste of life is green"

Let's get back on point to the latest auction offerings shall we? I see Ortega at 60 euro right now!

mu

Recently scored some Ortega for 31.5 euro. Plan to mate it up with some Afghan Haze male. Just got outbid on some more Afghan Haze. Had a low bid knowing that I can pick it up for half price at www.shantibabaseeds.com. Person who outbid me went higher than the sale price! Dumbass lol! Now someone has outbid that person. Bunch of dumbass's.

View attachment 83077

Longball

I'm going to grab some autos for outdoors here.

Just popped some of the seed from my Ortega x (Shit x AC) cross. Think Ortega x Afghan Haze would produce some winners!

View attachment 83212 New site is processing and shipping lickety-split.
Ordered and paid via PayPal on 3/6 and rec’d them yesterday, 3/13, east coast USA.
7 days + another 👕 for the collection.👍
1st to soak was NL5 fem. Peaked my interest the most, barely ahead of Mohan Ram.
GREAT JOB AGAIN @shantibaba
🤙

What's the background of F5 x F11? And the other F's?

Go on, recommend me a gamble.

Back