• MrNice will have maintenance starting Tuesday, until Sunday. Update includes loading speed optimization, platform and plugins updates. Forum may be losed for few minutes intermittently.

Homework for the Homeboys

Mullumbimby Madness surely keeps popping up whenever i get a chat with the NLD experienced folks out there as one of the favorites...sure enough i wanna try it one day. I couldn't find my quote either XD so we'll just leave it at that i think we can live with the state of history right now ;)
No doubt we get to its historical core soon enough.
And thanks for dopping in bro, appreciated!

Mullumbimby Madness x Black Widow sounds pretty classic.
Yes it does!

I found some quotes from Shanti about his Mulumbimby Madness.

Old australian strain, maybe pure Thai - maybe a mix between thai and Columbian...

Shantibaba: "The seed I used was from original seed grown in northern NSW in the late 70s and 80s of which some referred to it as Mullumbimby Madness... what I considered a Thai Columbian inbreed line from a fellow grower who had had it growing and collected the seed himself from those places in his travels. There were other strains similar viewed as Mullum Madness, so it depends who you spoke to at the time."

"To answer a bit about Mullumbimby Madness, well that was one of my strains that I worked on in the late 70s and early 80s when I lived in a small village called Main Arm, in between Byron Bay and Kyogle/Lizmore. There was a few legends helping out altogether and we hit something incredible. I still have that as one of the seed stocks that we grow for personal use. It basically was a 3/4 sativa, which is a huge tree and perfect to grow in that sub tropical climate of NSW north out doors. To do this strain inside you need height!!"

I can't find my quote about the mother being MM in the La Nina. If I find it I'll post it. I am positive however, that the haze female used in La Nina is not Haze B, and for sure, isn't A or C. Either way I'm sure La Nina is Pure Cerebral Fire! The effect is supposed to be unique. There are some looong flowering phenos to be found in the line. Probably the best ones. 😂

Don't know about the darkness thing but La Nina is an excellent sativa hybrid. Crossed with BW, it is potent and the grow time is relatively short for this quality of sativa. And they can get real frosty too! As with BW males, any of the brothers make for good dads too- like La Nina. I worked with 6 males several years back until a friend who was holding them, killed em. Anyway, out of that pollen came the Wizard (Diesel x LaNina). I am still discovering gems out of that crossing. It is another project down the road to take some La Nina males to recross my Wizard and to also cross those males to my MoX (MM x Oaxacan). La Nina is good stuff.

Wizard
wize.jpg

mu

Don't know about the darkness thing but La Nina is an excellent sativa hybrid. Crossed with BW, it is potent and the grow time is relatively short for this quality of sativa. And they can get real frosty too! As with BW males, any of the brothers make for good dads too- like La Nina. I worked with 6 males several years back until a friend who was holding them, killed em. Anyway, out of that pollen came the Wizard (Diesel x LaNina). I am still discovering gems out of that crossing. It is another project down the road to take some La Nina males to recross my Wizard and to also cross those males to my MoX (MM x Oaxacan). La Nina is good stuff.
View attachment 77804

mu
Have you ever gotten a la nina pheno with exaggerated serrations? My nr 5 is different from all others.

@musashi, those are beautiful colas. A bit more bag appeal growth wise than some LN I've seen. I bet they were FROSTY! Sorry to hear you lost them. I guess that is the one good thing about my never growing with others nor sharing my grows with people I know. I've only myself to blame if I lose a cut becuase the only other people who will ever see it are you fine people. 😄

I love what you're doing @musashi big fan of anything Diesel and infused with some classic Hz hybrid it can only gain momentum -also strong on the name game...Curandera, Wizard...put a spell! ;)
Thats how we roll, no need for iced out watches from selling mids.
Splendid frost instead.
Hope we're abled to shake hands some time and exchange some hype-rid hybrids...feel like we're on a similar vibe.

Thanks for contributing

This ones for you - roll up some Wizard and enjoy! Peace to Huckleberry Homegrown who edjucated me on this movie...Ralph Bakshi also made the first version of Lord of the Rings and you'll recognize how the 'new' version took much from the original.

After all those Videos

Cannabis Sativa
Book by R. Clarke & Mark D. Merlin

Typification of Cannabis Sativa L

HARVARD UNIV. LEAFLET by William T. Staern

Cannabis-sativa-Canapa-PHAIDRA_o_268826.jpg

Last edited:

Ritual Use of Cannabis Sativa L.: A Historical-Ethnographic Survey​

by William A. Emboden, Jr.

Antimicrobial activity of Cannabis sativa extracts on Lancefield Group A Streptococcus species associated with streptococcal pharyngitis (strep throat)​

By African Journal of Biological Sciences

+MEDICAL DROP+​

A study on antioxidants (vitamin c & e) in cannabis user in diabetic and non-diabetic subjects​

by Dr. Ghanshyam Gahlot | Dr. Yogita Soni

Good vs Bad, Dark vs Light or Antioxidans vs Oxidans...

Molecular Mechanisms Involved in the Antitumor Activity of Cannabinoids on Gliomas: Role for Oxidative Stress.​

by Massi, Paola; Valenti, Marta; Solinas, Marta; Parolaro, Daniela

Cannabinoid Modulation of Neuroinflammatory Disorders. (MS)​

by Saito, Viviane M; Rezende, Rafael M; Teixeira, Antonio L

Cannabinoids as therapeutic agents in cancer: current status and future implications.​

by Chakravarti, Bandana; Ravi, Janani; Ganju, Ramesh K.

Cannabidiol protects oligodendrocyte progenitor cells from inflammation-induced apoptosis by attenuating endoplasmic reticulum stress. (CBD / OPCs)​

by Mecha, M; Torrao, A S; Mestre, L; Carrillo-Salinas, F J; Mechoulam, R; Guaza, C

DTIC ADA467641: Cannabinoid Receptors: A Novel Target for Therapy of Prostate Cancer​

by Defense Technical Information Center

Last edited:
Back