• MrNice will have maintenance starting Tuesday, until Sunday. Update includes loading speed optimization, platform and plugins updates. Forum may be losed for few minutes intermittently.

Homework for the Homeboys

Well, i think a quality LED is still better as environmental footprint wise vs HID / HPS in long term. Mine will easily last a decade and can be upgraded by EU manufacturer after the diodes burned out and have a quality aluminum heatsink that will last literally forever and a day.
Plus a mire dedicted spectrum means less watts and more PAR (only usable wavelengths produced) active photones.
But of course would be cool to leave the semiconductors behind one day...

Brandon Rust speaking some game.
Found him in an episode with multiple personas and he was by far the most knowledgeable when it came to working the soil and also prolific in articulating thebknowledge to get it across. If you see this Brandon, thanks fam, i learned alot, even if it was only for the Gypsum application alone...here we go guys!

This thing about gypsum. I took for granted some things but wasn't aware of the many other food uses and blossom end rot.

"Used as a soil conditioner, soil pH reducer, traditionally used for making tofu, controlling tartness and clarity in wine, and as an ingredient in pickling & canning. Use in the garden to increase calcium and sulfur levels in soil, increase soil's water retention, to treat blossom end rot, and to make mushroom spawn - Used in building to make plasters, molds, and casts."

mu

Also used for 3D models and not to forget, soaked in bandages still makes the best Gipsbein in town...
I learned Sulfur is also a major building block for Terpen production so we see another benefit from the Ca2So4 formula.
Im also sure the list goes on, learning how to grow is learning about life.

Nice you brought the Skunks up - i almost forgot, all those sweet Skunks or wtf Skunks out there may turn skunky again giving them a nice slap of gypsum...

*what? -powdered gypsum!?* ---slap!!!
tenor.gif

Thanks for the info @Proud Kraut.
Plasma does seem to give the most complete spectrum of all lighting types available.
How were the results of these 2 grows?

LED's still are most efficient and have come a long way in 5 years (look at the LM301H evo chips). In times of high energy prices also important imo.
What I like is that you can make combinations with different chips to create the spectrum as you desire.
I feel that this will be the pad to follow in the next decade.
More and more knowlegde is being gathered on this and some manufacturers even let you compile your own boards now.

I regret not buying a few more qboards with the lm301h ir&uv diodes when they were still relatively cheap pre covid. It's taken me a while to learn the intensity vs feeding dance, but definitely the economical way to go. Alongside supplementary cmh, the buds are big & firm.

Found a box of 600 & 400w HPS lights I had stashed recently. I might try a side by side comparison if I can give find time 😂

only seen 25 min, this guy is in his zone, knowledgeable and can see he loves what he does, legend for sharing it in a chill easy to follow way, lot of good stuff in there already

Exactly brother KA, thanks for bumpin' up.

Takecareofthehomeboysandsharewiththehomeboys!

For my part i feel the same about Brandon Rust, he made an impression immediately sharing his insights freely and this truly shows that its our turn to shape the world of Cannabis as we speak and turn what is becoming more or less a typical bad example of greed and nonsensual agricultural concept into a natural tap in to abundance and wellbeeing for plants and people and all starts with awareness and knowledge. We all hold tremendous power to carry the staff of change a few steps further...

Get up stand up is definitely not an empty phrase. But the nature of our work is more of a subtle character and when i think about it needs no noise and no revolution because the mystic power spreads thru different channels and changes complementary from within, these are qualities of a truly inspiring herbal specimen rooted in the cosmic substance and my choice of musical quote to hit the vibe would be Natural Mystic because it is in fact mystic how we all get together with our differences against all odds and find a consensus...

Back