Hello everyone I’m Bobberr I’ve been working with autoflower genetics, I love learning all things cannabis. I love old school haze. “Piff”

I spoke to my brother who went to Holland years ago chasing the piff, honey bee was the closest thing found there taste wise but he has all the seeds he collected there years ago and he is going to give them to me tomorrow… unknown if I can get any to pop we will see but on another note, he has a personal collection of bag seeds from official piff.
The seeds are 20 years old so another long shot… that’s all I know is long shots.

I think it would be possible to get the piff out of an autoflower. It would just be an auto which would go a longer time maybe 5 months instead of 3 . Which in essence would defeat the purpose of an autoflower in that respect . Might as well just go 12/12 from regular photo seeds.
However the auto genes may make it gain vigor early on .

The early goal of making a fast Sativa by mixing with Indica hasn't quite worked out IMO. However, there are a lot of great plants that did come from the attempts. BUT, remember to keep some Sativa untainted please. It has almost wiped out the real deal sativas. ;)

I’m in upstate NY getting ready to experiment with Cuban black haze, bandaid haze, OG silver haze and haze express autos to find the church/dungeon piff that has no ceiling… This is the beginning of my haze journey, but not a beginner grower.. I appreciate all the knowledge from everyone as I been lurking in the background. My goal is an autoflower piff that everyone can grow outdoors or in. I have been researching passionately to learn and found some very interesting and technical conversations here.
regards,
Bobberr
Oh yes, me too, although this is not really autoflower type place. I am interested in autos but right now I’m up to neck in photoperiods

That’s exactly how I feel right now. Also I love catching Black Sea bass in Buzzards Bay so much fun! Burr Brothers I launch from, great people. If I find anything nice I’ll share with whoever wants 🥇
Same here brother. Stay in touch I harvest around oct 1st or so.
not sure if I am going to have anything worthwhile but if I do I’ll share!
I live in same town as burr bros

I gifted some seeds from my bobberr berry auto (Lowryder male x blackberry female) and a how to crash course to a retired school teacher..
I set up a tent with him gave him a light some supersoil and dirt. This is his 3rd crop of a full 4x4 tent.. the light is on a 24 hour cycle. He sent me this pic today.

Attachments

• D44B583B-B7A9-4580-8C05-76B0F7F6F94E.jpeg
    D44B583B-B7A9-4580-8C05-76B0F7F6F94E.jpeg
    161.4 KB · Views: 7
Bobberr said: "I’m closer to Amsterdam NY so we are almost neighbors 😎"

Yeah, pretty much. I go thru Amsterdam when I fish the Mayfield side of the Great Sacandaga Lake. They seem to take 40lb.* Northern Pike there each spring. A friend caught a 36 pounder ice fishing near Mayfield in about 4 ft of water! Also, friends have camps next door to Lanzi's On The Lake!

Longball

Bobberr said: "I’m closer to Amsterdam NY so we are almost neighbors 😎"

Yeah, pretty much. I go thru Amsterdam when I fish the Mayfield side of the Great Sacandaga Lake. They seem to take 40lb.* Northern Pike there each spring. A friend caught a 36 pounder ice fishing near Mayfield in about 4 ft of water! Also, friends have camps next door to Lanzi's On The Lake!

Longball
There’s a good chance we’re already friends in real life. 😎👍 i fish the great Sacandaga walleye tournament every year.

Hello Bobberr!

I fish for pike in the Great Sacandaga Lake the first 2 weeks of May. The rest of year pretty much only fishing for Walleyes. Have had good luck for Walleye around Fishhouse and also the Conklingville Dam in the fall. Between Fish House and Northampton catch a lot of smallies when fishing the edge of the river channel for Walleye. Had a boat at Edinburg Marina for years so mostly fished that arm of the lake, from Fishouse to the dam. Mostly fish for Walleye closer to home at the Tomhannock Res. outside of Troy.

Longball

Hello Bobberr!

I fish for pike in the Great Sacandaga Lake the first 2 weeks of May. The rest of year pretty much only fishing for Walleyes. Have had good luck for Walleye around Fishhouse and also the Conklingville Dam in the fall. Between Fish House and Northampton catch a lot of smallies when fishing the edge of the river channel for Walleye. Had a boat at Edinburg Marina for years so mostly fished that arm of the lake, from Fishouse to the dam. Mostly fish for Walleye closer to home at the Tomhannock Res. outside of Troy.

Longball

Back