Hello everyone I’m Bobberr I’ve been working with autoflower genetics, I love learning all things cannabis. I love old school haze. “Piff”

If you cross it with an auto flower you won’t have the uptown haze anymore. That’s going in the wrong direction. Think longer flowering equatorials, not Siberian roadsides.
Somewhere lies the ability to pick and choose genetic traits. Not only pick and choose but modify at your discretion.. this is all a fun adventure/journey to me so I take no offense to criticism.. I have been collecting strains for years so it will be fun to freely explore them finally! I’m growing photo’s too, but I’m a hands on learner and autos are helping me understand genetics at a faster rate… I’m trying to cover a lot of ground quickly
maybe I’ll fail at making piff but, I hope to get lucky

I think you can get the incense smoke from an auto flower, but the special high that comes from the long flowering sativa seems like it will be a challenge.
There’s got to be some special uptown terpenes or cannabinoids that need the longer flowering to synthesize that you can’t achieve in autos.
If you want to synthesize I can empathize

I think you can get the incense smoke from an auto flower, but the special high that comes from the long flowering sativa seems like it will be a challenge.
There’s got to be some special uptown terpenes or cannabinoids that need the longer flowering to synthesize that you can’t achieve in autos.
If you want to synthesize I can empathize
That makes perfect sense and I’m sure that’s the case. Also I’m going to grow out some of these sativas to learn about their profile and pheno ranges
So far on the list I have
Bandaid haze ix 3.0
OG silver Haze
OHaze
NL5/Haze
Cuban Black Haze
1 Bag seed haze “watered down haze” but piffy
Also my brother went to Holland 15 years ago approximately and picked up Arjans haze and Nevils haze seeds but I’m not sure if he stored them correctly but he still has them. If I remember he told me the haze over there wasn’t what we were after. He said some honey bee strain <— or something named like that was more haze then the stuff they said was haze. So I guess my journey will begin with trying everything but it would be way cooler to try and understand where the genetics came from. I’m just having fun… sorting everything out

Which ones are cuttings? I would think the CBH would be very close and the BHix3 would have some nice ones too.
If you are going to buy anymore seeds look into the Nevils haze and mango haze from here and the simply irresistible from chim.
When you say autos and hazes I think of someone named la buena hierba.

Which ones are cuttings? I would think the CBH would be very close and the BHix3 would have some nice ones too.
If you are going to buy anymore seeds look into the Nevils haze and mango haze from here and the simply irresistible from chim.
When you say autos and hazes I think of someone named la buena hierba.
I don’t have any special cuts just seeds, that just hit dirt. Just hope to find something special in them.
“I forgot” mako haze was also started. I’ve heard of the Cuban black having some nice piff pheno’s but I also read bandaid haze was better. I have lots to learn. I’ll try to document my journey here…

Not sure you'll find anything special in an autoflower, I've not seen anything near that word in all the 20 years I've grown and been a part of online growing communities.

Seen plenty of autoflower growers take the long way round to finding a good mum and flowering rooted cuttings from her though 😅 (y)

@High-mish I was talking about a photoperiod mum, long way round was a reference to people doing multiple grows with AF's before conceding and "doing it the right way" with a mum and clone set-up.

;)
I started with photo’s and cloning and used ezcloners built my own DWC cloning units. Autoflowers are just newish for me and it’s really easy for me to set up a new grower with a proven and easy supersoil setup, tent, light, “Im helping out a few 65 ish retired fella’s who all tell me Colombian Gold was the best they had the privilege to try. I made a Blackberry Fastbuds female bunch “16 plants I think” and grew out 10 Lowryder 4 of the bunch males. I give them these seeds I make it’s fun to see others grow them and they enjoy it. I used those and hit some females of purple pheno’s and 1 Green pheno with bandaid haze Male. I didn’t have a 50/50 green purple ratio, mostly purple only a few Green varieties. The seeds I made have not been tested yet but some have been sent out to some growers already… it’s pretty exciting!!
the 10 seeds from the joint doctor “Lowryder” had 4 males pollinate the 6 ladies and I have the seeds from them also. I was looking at a strawberry banana pheno today from Fastbuds that looked exactly like the ladies in the Lowryder genetics I grew out….

Yet it might be bullshit but it’s my destiny to find the piff and I’d like to bring that NYC piff back, I’ll run it if someone already has it! I have to try.. I remember it and I remember paying $2400 a Quarter pound lol I want to share it with everyone once I find it. 😎 all this while messing with autos on the side.. all fun.

Back