HazeC, C5, what did I miss?

Screenshot 2025-12-23 at 12.37.36.png

Looking for that other strain listing description which i'm fairly sure is a NL hybrid and come accross this gem. This made me chuckle..

Today Sensi Seeds just mention a Northern Light as the other Part of the (Silver) Haze.....seems Like they lost the Silver Pearl ...

Silver Haze Regular Seeds-Sensi Seeds

So I Wonder a little Bit, was is the different between their NL#5 x Haze and the Silver Haze they are offering....


Silver Haze. If this cutting was 'enriched' to The Mr Nice team Haze C.

1766490352509.png

This plant grows a thick dense main cluster as big as your forearm if you let it.
 
I think Pendula is the Botanical term or the Latin that would best descripe this trait in the Long leaf NL Phyllotaxy.

The other praying form or the BLD Broad Leaf Dominant NL. You can see the Silver Haze plant has a different colour Petiole. With a leaf shape somewhere between the 2 NL.
 
It is very possible that in the catalogue they confused the males and females.
Believing that "EPSK1/NL5" was the mother of the cross with Haze B when it was actually the father
Could be possible, but I don't think so, becuz in the 1997 Catalog they mentioned the Silver Pearl again as the Mother of the Silver Haze

aec20e00-d4a1-4d5a-9c41-ccf35ffd888b.jpg
 
Could be possible, but I don't think so, becuz in the 1997 Catalog they mentioned the Silver Pearl again as the Mother of the Silver Haze
Yes, but since this is a catalogue from 1997 and the one in which Haze × EPSK1/NL5 is mentioned dates from 1989 (?), perhaps they just released an EPSK1/NL5 (Silver Pearl) in the meantime.
In fact, in the catalogue you show, they clearly state: "The EPSK1/NL5 mother is now available as a separate strain." This also suggests that maybe previously they only had a male for breeding purposes.
Male that they (probably) crossed with...Haze B.
But you're right, maybe it was an EPSK1/NL5 female from the start and there's an error in the strain lineage.

So it would be an EPSK1/NL5 × Haze A (not Haze C cuz it's already Silver Haze).
 
Last edited:
I looked in a few catalouges online and I can't find the bit about smoked down to sticks and stems in them. I've read it in previous. Possibly one of the unreleased types that was tested in a revised catalouge and the price consiquently went up. I think it was one of the Sensi catalouges not he seedbank

The EQHaze Mr Nice sell is HazeC and the description say's the plants require some vegtime to establish root mass. It also states that the height is reduced a as a 50% haze.
 
I looked in a few catalouges online and I can't find the bit about smoked down to sticks and stems in them. I've read it in previous. Possibly one of the unreleased types that was tested in a revised catalouge and the price consiquently went up. I think it was one of the Sensi catalouges not he seedbank

The EQHaze Mr Nice sell is HazeC and the description say's the plants require some vegtime to establish root mass. It also states that the height is reduced a as a 50% haze.
Which line is the EQ Haze Dave, I can't seem to see it listed on MNS, the closest is U2 as EQ x Hz AC? Thanks
 
Which line is the EQ Haze Dave, I can't seem to see it listed on MNS, the closest is U2 as EQ x Hz AC? Thanks
I didn't buy them from the website. I got them from Shanti.. We had some difficulty with payments and they arrived anyway courtesy. I contacted him back to get the payment to him due to banking things happening.. Anyway it's all sorted.. Forum and Auctions have a new payment methods.

I will look at what I got and get back to you. There are 2 things it could be I haven't looked yet. One has Early Queen in, the other Early Pearl Skunk. They also got differnt sires.

I'll be in the auctions later.. Don't be bidding me up :D:p I might have to get the other seeds..
 
Last edited:
I want to trial Early Pearl Skunk Haze. It's the more expensive one. There's the Early Haze and the Early Pearl Skunk Haze.

I have the Early Haze. I also want that hash plant ..... What fun.. :p

I had some ideas I spoke with him about and I got some seeds and advice.

IMG_0918.JPG

I thought what the heck it's Christmas.

I even put some some 'OwnMade' into germinate. These are 50% SkunkxNL 50% 3773. They're old 🤞



IMG_0924.JPGScreenshot 2025-12-23 at 13.17.32.png
 
Last edited:
Does anyone have images of the pages from the old catalogues with the hybrids
Haze × NL1 and those with NL5 × Haze ?
I would like to compare the images with those of Haze × EPSK1/NL5 and Silver Haze.

Thanks in advance.
 
If you can find the 88 put it up. There's a revised 87 I think there might be. I don't have a copy of it. I think I know the thread it's in online but there are some Images missing and it's a long read through loads of old hat stuff. ( I'm page 66 into about 300) :confused: :LOL:


The description I was after is in this or the SSSC or in a later Sensi catalouge when they changed over names like Shiva.

1766613687196.png
 
Back
Top