haze newby

thanks crazyhorse the #2 i ran at 10/14 but the clone im running at 11/13 because i have other plants that would be happier at that light schedule, the #2 clone so far isnt doing what the first one did so far its staying small im hoping it gets bigger time will tell. i also included a pic of an A5 i just put in the bloom tent hoping its a girl, this one is from tropical seeds its says it was developed by neville s and charles it was a joint effort. hope your all having a good day :) View attachment 55045View attachment 55046View attachment 55047
Looking good, should be abit easier from clone. The ciseki looks really nice too, your pics of it are tempting me to try some out.
Oh the tropical nl5haze its a c5 haze(nl#5 x haze c). They got f2's someone had made who originally had got the f1's from nevils seedbank in 1990/91. I think they have their line at f4 or f5 now. Its the same line that mothers the extreme haze (nl5haze c). Should be interesting to see your plant grow ive seen some nice plants come from these. Have fun man

morning nightmare :coffee: the ciskie is a ciskie x pakistan valley cross its real nice its got the chunkier type buds with an up high no body its a homemade cross, i thought it was an A5 but C 5 works these are f5s just found out ifs a female so will have some flowers to look at, i am having a lot of fun thanks!

good morning peeps hope all is well with you. i wanted to share a couple pics of this purple dog clone i took from the plant i grew outdoors i wanted to see what its like indoors with 11hrs. of light the plant i grew outdoors was getting about 9 hrs. of sun at the peak at close to harvest it was getting 5 hrs. of sun, this is a small version lolDSC_0028.JPGDSC_0024.JPG

hows it going its been a while still growing lol just all indoors now just wanted to share a couple pics of the A5 or C5. still not absolutely sure which but its happy, its not growing as i expected its at 28 days of 11/13, i vegged this about 4 weeks before flip, its growing a little over an inch a day all over dont no how long it will do that, everytime i grow one one of these haze there different :) 29 in tall DSC_0048.JPGDSC_0039.JPG

Tropical claims they got the A5 from Sammy but who knows these days.

This is tropicals discription.
We obtained this marvel hybrid through one of our most important sources, a great enthusiast and great entrepreneur of this international cannabis world. The package was named as NorthernLights#5xHaze F2 year 90-91. It is a hybrid created during the eighties by Nevil Schoenmakers through a complex search to develop a unique Sativa/Indica hybrid using the legendary Haze and NL#5 that he received from America. It quickly became the most demanded strain, which led it to fame as well as winning the first High Times Cannabis Cup which ended up forming a milestone in history and making it known worldwide by all old school smokers

They received f2 seeds coming from f1 5haze that was brought through a seedbank commercial in the early 90's (nothing about a cutting from yo sammy). The a5 was never ever sold commercially only the 5c. It was the original f1 5C that made haze famous an in my opinion was better than 5A. Should be cool to see some of these finish, there was a really nice typical 5C phenos in the extreme haze too.

...The a5 was never ever sold commercially only the 5c. It was the original f1 5C that made haze famous an in my opinion was better than 5A. Should be cool to see some of these finish, there was a really nice typical 5C phenos in the extreme haze too...
Agreed. I believe Shanti said the same thing and he and Nev agreed the C was better in many ways. M2C.
Whatever, I'm sure your haze grow will be awesome!

🤙mu

This is tropicals discription.
We obtained this marvel hybrid through one of our most important sources, a great enthusiast and great entrepreneur of this international cannabis world. The package was named as NorthernLights#5xHaze F2 year 90-91. It is a hybrid created during the eighties by Nevil Schoenmakers through a complex search to develop a unique Sativa/Indica hybrid using the legendary Haze and NL#5 that he received from America. It quickly became the most demanded strain, which led it to fame as well as winning the first High Times Cannabis Cup which ended up forming a milestone in history and making it known worldwide by all old school smokers

They received f2 seeds coming from f1 5haze that was brought through a seedbank commercial in the early 90's (nothing about a cutting from yo sammy). The a5 was never ever sold commercially only the 5c. It was the original f1 5C that made haze famous an in my opinion was better than 5A. Should be cool to see some of these finish, there was a really nice typical 5C phenos in the extreme haze too.
thanks nightmare glad we got that figured out i no you brought it up a while back from here ill call it a C5, im happy with that and the plant :)
Agreed. I believe Shanti said the same thing and he and Nev agreed the C was better in many ways. M2C.
Whatever, I'm sure your haze grow will be awesome!

🤙mu
thanks mu its looking pretty good frosting early:)

That C5 looks nice. I have my doubts that it's only at F2 after 30+ years from production of F1 seed.

I bought some F4 or F5 5C a few years ago from Swami; his Blue Orca Haze was such garbage that I never grew the 5C. From what I've seen, I'm pretty sure the line was fucked up by selection towards faster plants.

She's a pretty little thing isn't she? Looks like you are dialing into the haze vibration as they appear calmer this go round. Nice job @stickman2006!

🤙mu
thank mu im trying to get into the niche this one is very happy.
That C5 looks nice. I have my doubts that it's only at F2 after 30+ years from production of F1 seed.

I bought some F4 or F5 5C a few years ago from Swami; his Blue Orca Haze was such garbage that I never grew the 5C. From what I've seen, I'm pretty sure the line was fucked up by selection towards faster plants.
i prolly messed up at the beginning your rite this is an f5 thanks bud!

good morning i thought i would post a pic of the #2 extreme haze cut, its not doing what the mother plant did its not as happy either it had some spider mites and it went through a spray regime, but its hanging in there getting thicker dont if it will finish or not lolDSC_0009.JPG

Last edited:
Back