haze newby

So much fun trying to put names to smells. The other day I described the Black Widow's smell as dank because I couldn't find the words, then yesterday I was in there and I got a definite smell of sheep dip off her stem. I need to re-check because It may have been a combination of smells as I'm an habitual stem rubber. You're growing some fine-looking medicine there by the way. Word.

She’s going to be nice.
fingers crossed penny she sure smells good
So much fun trying to put names to smells. The other day I described the Black Widow's smell as dank because I couldn't find the words, then yesterday I was in there and I got a definite smell of sheep dip off her stem. I need to re-check because It may have been a combination of smells as I'm an habitual stem rubber. You're growing some fine-looking medicine there by the way. Word.
lol im the worst for that the only reason i can explain this one is because its very close to a band aid haze i grew but this one is over the top i can smell it when i walk into the grow room, a friend gifted me a widow bud it has a taste of old fruit but man is it good!

good morning friends :coffee: :coffee: on my second cup toking some pd this morning, hope your day is good, wanted to talk a little about the C5 i have going i vegged it about 4or5 weeks i expected it to get big it stopped at 30 in. its now almost 8 weeks of 11/13, a question for @Jahnova i was curious how big your seed plants got?:)
smells loud of old leather.DSC_0023.JPGDSC_0024.JPGDSC_0034.JPG

Did you take a cut early from her?
she was 5 weeks old and about 6 in tall when i flipped so no cuts
You mean the C5? That's a clone and if i pre-grow her to about a foot and top her she still gets about 140/150 cm.
yes the c5 =, that helps i should have let it get bigger before flip mine started at 6 in and went to 30 in. thanks for the comeback!

im glad you said that because i was thinking a week or so more the trichs ive looked at are mostly cloudy and a few clear left a few darkies on the leafs shes using less water to wont be long now its a fast one gunna be around 10+ weeks 11/13

From here she looks to go another 10-14 days.
To me 1 week max. Her small size has a lot to do with her finishing faster. I remember when i still did hydro i had a grow room that got supercold in winter no matter what you did. Like nights of 13/14C And hydroslabs cool down a lot more than soil in pots That kinda temps would keep Haze pretty small, topped 90cm max with very dense buds, but they would finish like 2 weeks earlier .i always blamed that on the smaller size. Less mass = quicker finish.

Last edited:
hello friends these are the last pics of the C5 im chopping it thursday it reeks of old leather and wood after some cure ill take a bud pic and do a report of sorts not my strong point,its been a good grower water only doesnt get much easier than that! :) thanks for stopping in!DSC_0020.JPGDSC_0053.JPGDSC_0072.JPGDSC_0075.JPGDSC_0070.JPGDSC_0062.JPG

Back