Grail: The Ultimate Haze Hybrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't we 'Sticky' this thread to the top of the page Nev?
It's always on my mind.
In my life I've learned a few things about the mechanism of creation.
First and foremost, "hold the vision in your minds eye". Put all of your senses into it.
Imagine how it looks. Get into the fine detail. Make the visual image as real as you can.
Imagine how it smells and tastes. Compare it to other similar things and imagine how it could be better. Imagine how it makes you feel, this is really important. Fill the idea with positive intent. Imagine the joy of sharing.
The wheels of the universe have already started turning. Grease the wheels, clear the path, act on the synchronistic opportunities that magically appear. Act. Act. Act.
Share your vision. Allow others to feel your excitement. A vision shared is a vision magnified. It's OUR VISION. Know that it will/has already happened. It's merely a question of time. When you know this, you can relax. Nature abhors a vacuum.
Oh! I nearly forgot. Be grateful. Your dreams are coming true, why wouldn't you be.
N.

Last edited:
goddam nev, you still trippin'? that was quite the answer to the "sticky this thread" question. i have already read it twice and need to go and reread it once more. it's still a.m. where i live and i try not to think too hard in the morning. peace-biteme

It certainly is. To pinch a phrase from the simpsons;
The plan enbiggens us all.
N.

From one of my favorite episodes, too :) Pretty much anything involving Jebediah Springfield or Shelbyville is bound to be hilarious.

Based on what was said earlier in this thread, it sounds like you already have a picture in your mind of exactly what you are looking for in the NH male for that end of the Grail cross...would it be improper to ask what some of those traits might be? Are there any distinct aromas that you're after? Has the NH male already been selected?

ESS

Perceived reality is stronger than actual reality correct? Well I perceived, and wanted to get higher off purple weed, and STILL didn't. Granted, I haven't smoked all the purple types of weed available, but from my personal experience color means nothing, and if anything purple is a bad thing. There is a cut of "Grand Daddy Purps" out west that's making a shitload of noise, sadly I didn't get to smoke any on my last trip to San Fransisco.

user116544_pic269231_1263446582_1_.jpg

I grow GDP. It goes purple without much cold, and has great lemon/ purple fruit flavor. Its very strong. I only smoke it at night. It will ruin a day. I prefer green bud, but GDP is worth trying. Its a good cut. I made seeds with it.
Here is one of My recent runs. Nice solid buds, loaded with Trichomes

Last edited:
That GDP looks very nice. I didn't care for it when a friend did a NFT tray full of it recently, neither did he, thought Purple Urkle was way better. How long did ya run it? He took his at 60 days and it wasn't all that potent, taste was only okay. Maybe he didn't run his long enough or messed up somehow? He didn't get it half as purple as that either.

user116544_pic269231_1263446582_1_.jpg

I grow GDP. It goes purple without much cold, and has great lemon/ purple fruit flavor. Its very strong. I only smoke it at night. It will ruin a day. I prefer green bud, but GDP is worth trying. Its a good cut. I made seeds with it.
Here is one of My recent runs. Nice solid buds, loaded with Trichomes

This is exactly what I'm talking about ^^ Seriously, I want that cut! I just love the bud structure so much, you guys out in Cali are so lucky! I'll fly my ass back out there for a cut of this lol!

I had a Sh!t plant go purple on me this season (almost black). It stank of, well, skunk! Strong, too, by initial smokes.

I wonder what difference the colour makes to people. It's amazing how people smoke with their eyes these days. Bag appeal is more important that high, it seems.

The first time I smoked Purple Skunk from Amsterdam (late eighties/early nineties, maybe..) it really blew me away. My friend crashed his Fiat Uno into a wedding party (the Groom, in fact) on the way home, he was so fucked. That weed doesn't seem to exist any more. Also, it tasted like crap. Pretty much ruined the wedding, too. Shame.

it annoys me to see such progress to be ruined by bickering and arguing.
Me too Doobz, but the Grail Haze is my baby, and if anyone wants to shit on it, they are going to have to deal with me. I'm reminded of the days that I lived alone in a castle with an electric gate and a wire fence. More than a few people wanted to have a crack at me and mine. After the High Times ads and articles, it was common knowledge what I was doing there. You never knew what was coming next, crooks, cops or spooks. I had an attic with several kilos hanging at the worst of times. It wasn't always hazy days. Sometimes, it was blood on the floor. Do you think that I wanted it that way? I was just trying to grow a few plants in peace. What's wrong with this world? You can't even dream of growing something wonderful without some wanker wanting to tear it down.
N.

If I were ever to smoke a 'Grail of weed' it may be a Thai/Haze but never could be a Thai/Nev's Haze (sorry.) It wouldn't have any Affie in it at all.

Just smoked some Thai/skunk/haze - Mullumbimby Madness x Mendocino Girl, mixed in the bowl with some Thai/Indian/Brazilian - Mullumbimby Madness x White Widow. A 95/96 Aussie line that developed concurrent to Shantibaba's La Nina in Europe, by another in Aussie stralian - Kangativa

- another synchronous occurrence linking you boys and now also the Shantibaba one -

How about that Nev? Ever hear of morphic resonance by Sheldrake? Has some correlation to Bohrs work in Quantum Physics

or rehashed Vedanta

Om nama shivaya!

- I'm a fucken Santa!

Funnily enough it also reminds me of Plato's take on humans having hermaphroditic progenitors

picture-31.jpg

check out these Forest Wizards!!!

Yeah just chopped up some from the two plantas grandes on the left MMWW & MMMG - MMMmmmmmm

Later on, I'm gonna chop up some of that Oaxacan x WW on the right

I shit you not

Am I a fucken Braggodoccio or what?

That MMMG shit tastes like orange musk

the MMWW - berries soaked in fuel

The OWW is muscatel au limon

it's a Black Thai event

I'm as high as a kite wooooweeee:cool:

Well I must say, this has been an enjoyable read :D Thanks guys:). Hey Nev don't worry 'bout no Grover Washington junior Sativa:) we all know that GS stands for Girl's School and BS stands for bull shit ;) ...and whatever other malarky I can come up with:).

Guys like Nevil and Shantibaba - you cross their shit to that pot I've pictured there

- that's your fucken Grail

anyway, that's what I'm a doo

"if equal affection cannot be,
let the one more in love be me"

Auden
:)

Last edited:
Hi nevil m8, just wondering if you could get into more specifics on what you are looking for in a mate for the nh, just so if i come across something that fits the bill i may be able to help if its wanted. I am getting you are looking for the best high period, strength and quality of high wise, but are there any other traits that would help aswell. For example, any specific aromas and flavors that you are looking for, or adaptability to different enviroments indoor and out ect. If i can build a picture of your finish line in my mind i will be able to look out for the lines that may help or be contenders for the part of the nh mate.
I commend your tehnique of visualization m8, you know how the universe works :) . The mind draws to us what we focus on/think/visualize the most.
much respect
moonunit

Guys like Nevil and Shantibaba - you cross their shit to that pot I've pictured there

- that's your fucken Grail
I'm on it. Kanga and I will have to come and see you real soon. It seems that you have received the blessing of Shaktipat. Now which one did it for you? Hmmm!
N.

That's a good point indeed. I had a Thai that I yielded max 5 grams from after 6 months of flowering and it was a big plant, 4 foot high and almost as wide, I ended up picking off individual calyxes (they were big calyxes) and throwing the rest away, but man, was it mind blowing smoke. I had a cutting of it so I pollinated it with Purple Afghan pollen, no way was it workable in it's pure form. Maybe in Thailand it yielded better but probably not all that much, that was why they used to make Thai sticks otherwise the dried plant would have been all sticks and leaves with hardly anything smoke-able, by making sticks they were clumping together the smoke-able bits.

Here's a plant I'm STILL kicking myself in the ass for not cloning. The yield completely sucked, I'm talking tiny tiny little bell shaped calyxes. It took like 2 whole branches to make a blunt, probably maybe 5-6 grams on the whole plant, but after smoking it, and feeling how amazingly sticky it was.... motherfucker is all I have to say. Who knew?!

The image was too big to upload here, here's a link.

http://img809.imageshack.us/f/dscn0478.jpg/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back