Devil's magic

Thanks buddies..
It is obssesion, as Mu said afterall :)

I will just give you info, now I know, why are my leafs always so yellow, and even more into flowering..

Because of pH, one bad chineese and one bad Milwaukee...
I bought aquaristic set to find out my tap water is at some 6.9 all the time, not some 7.3 as I always saw...
So both pH meters were trown in the garbagge (one cannot be calibrated, 2nd was skiping numbers like crazy)

I have ordered bluelab pen... :)

So all my plants were phed to around 6.3, and that was actually like 5.9..

My prevoius coco grows, phed to 5.8... hmm... I dont want to know.. ..
I hope the bluelab will work...

Thanks buddies..
It is obssesion, as Mu said afterall :)

I will just give you info, now I know, why are my leafs always so yellow, and even more into flowering..

Because of pH, one bad chineese and one bad Milwaukee...
I bought aquaristic set to find out my tap water is at some 6.9 all the time, not some 7.3 as I always saw...
So both pH meters were trown in the garbagge (one cannot be calibrated, 2nd was skiping numbers like crazy)

I have ordered bluelab pen... :)

So all my plants were phed to around 6.3, and that was actually like 5.9..

My prevoius coco grows, phed to 5.8... hmm... I dont want to know.. ..
I hope the bluelab will work...

You probably know this already, keep the glass bulb wet when you put it away. I rinse my meter in tap water and put the cap on with a little water in it when I put it away. I test with calibration fluid regularly, but find it doesn't need calibration that often when rinsed and put away wet.

You probably know this already, keep the glass bulb wet when you put it away. I rinse my meter in tap water and put the cap on with a little water in it when I put it away. I test with calibration fluid regularly, but find it doesn't need calibration that often when rinsed and put away wet.
Yup,keeping it in storage solution as said in manual :)
Seems working good I have to say ! :)

But thanks ;)

As there is week 7 ending nearing, we are not there yet....
The smells are like, if there was 3-4 of these Devils, it would stink a lot...
The smell is Skunk with fruity nuances, dank chocolate still over there too..
Trichome army is huge over here Id say. They are long stalked and have big heads.

I will give only water this weekend, but in huge amount to flush the soil.
Once the soil is dry enought again, that will end this wonderfull cycle as I think it will be ready exactly at 8 weeks of flowering.

LEDs are lit only 11 hours from now on, and last day, there will be one total darkness day, before chop.

Here some closer look at trichomes, it is around some 50/45/5 clear/milky/amber

trichmacro1.jpg trichmacro2.jpgtrichmacro3.jpg

Devil is keeping my deepest symphaties :)

This will need to be last week of this phenomenal life cycle for this plant..
On weekend it will be exactly full 8 weeks.

Light is turned on for 11 hours per day, the last day before cut, there will be complete darkness, because I did not do that thing for such a long time..
And Iam preparing for next scheduled grow, where this practice is supposed by many for one of parent plants, which was girl actually, you can guess right now :)

I did not grow out more of MNS indica strains, but I think this is by the looks most similar plant to Hashplant
-it smells of deep hash chocolate, with just a hints of fruits nearby / no lemon, nor citrus in there
-the coverage of trichomes is great, plant is sticky as hell
-few smaller leafs in buds also reminds me off it

Hope more of you are into growing out these babies...
This should be everything you need for lovely indica.
I hope it will be as gentle as these outdoor babies were.
Just point me, were else I can find Indica that moves in your head, and just little bit in foots?

edit: Oh and one more, do you see those horns on last photo ? :devilish:

( seeds are made by pretty male Devil with redish clothes )

Devil_00.jpgDevil_01.jpgDevil_02.jpgDevil_03.jpgDevil_04.jpgDevil_05.jpgDevil_06.jpgDevil_07.jpg

Last edited:
whats up with that lower left bud? is that mould? light bleach? way at the top there is some light bleaching going on at least. just hope thats no mould on the left.
Hi, not at all :)
There are two full seeded buds, which are overripen quite well :)
DEVIL x DEVILred_skunky_male
There are some pretty dark seeds in there too !!

Up there, it is actually light bleach, happen to mee all the time :)

I have a message for all sulphur smell lovers...
Do yourself a favor... Grow out pack of Devils...

As I am drying, Devil stinks of some heavy shit, mixed with something... Oh that is smell,, it is not so heavy, yet it is like if you mix hash-chocolate and place it into some animal arse.. :D
But actually, I cant wait till I can try some, it will cure out back into choco hashplant :D I have great feelings about this plant..

Last edited:
I have a message for all sulphur smell lovers...
Do yourself a favor... Grow out pack of Devils...

As I am drying, Devil stinks of some heavy shit, mixed with something... Oh that is smell,, it is not so heavy, yet it is like if you mix hash-chocolate and place it into some animal arse.. :D
But actually, I cant wait till I can try some, it will cure out back into choco hashplant :D I have great feelings about this plant..
Hahaha love the description :ROFLMAO::poop:

Back