Devil's magic

PtreeCi

MNS Hall of Fame
Just wanted to let you know.
I have put 2 Devils in dirt and both are running after 2 days.

It will be used to friends clones for outdoor this year.

I hope for women, will try to obtain as much pictures as I can, also Iam thinking of keeping one plant for myself :cool: and for some photos...

There is lack of Devil photos btw !!
I will change that hopefully ! :)

PtreeCi

MNS Hall of Fame
day 10

- both Devils were planted on 1.4.
- both were up and runing the other day (this time I just put seeds in RootRiot plugs saturated in mild rhizotonic pHed water)
- I hope for girl from this small count (as obvious) :)
- the girl will then be used for cloning and some outdoor activities
„No one can be unhappy possessing this nice devil (and a righteous one at that)“

- they are in flowering tent for now, I think in a week they will be transplanted straight into texpots and from there, they will go outdoor to see real Spring

DEVILS.jpg DEV1.jpgDEV2.jpg

axiom

Devil
Slow down....
She takes her time in veg and roots slow.
She will serve you well outdoors where she belongs. I have a Devil picture on here somewhere . I won the picture contest with her.
Massive Plant would be a good description.
Flavorful smoke. Dreamy effect.
👍👍
Check the very old contest winner photos (years ago).
✌

MImedpatient

MNS Hall of Fame
Devil
Slow down....
She takes her time in veg and roots slow.
She will serve you well outdoors where she belongs. I have a Devil picture on here somewhere . I won the picture contest with her.
Massive Plant would be a good description.
Flavorful smoke. Dreamy effect.
👍👍
Check the very old contest winner photos (years ago).
✌
I agree with this advice, my next run w/ her is going into atleast a 15 gallon pot indoor, Mine will be fighting for every inch of space in 5 gals.

PtreeCi

MNS Hall of Fame
Hello guys, just wanna let you know, both are girls.
And I can see 12 shoots for clones already...

Unfortunately, there will be no comparison IN-OUTdoor (this year) as I cannot flower any plant for some time, some GF-insecurity problems :(

But I will continue to post here, and will let you know how Devils grow out as I promised :)

PtreeCi

MNS Hall of Fame
Planted one clone already, almost all clones have redish stems..
And even those i did not cut leafs so much are not starving, I saw just one leaf fall of in yellow colors.

Will make a good round with one clone of theese Devils (more outwards of indica pheno) and one CBD Nordle..

Everything is set and ready..

And also, I will try to obtain some outdoor photos

So stay tuned for some infos here !

Last edited:

PtreeCi

MNS Hall of Fame
Oh and I didnt mentioned, clones from more indica plant smells exactly like skunk at this stage, wonderfull too ! didnt smell such clone for long time !
the devil is a great one big productor
it's the line i go the more quantity of weed by plant
thank you for tips