Corporate Take Over

I did the same thing myself when I saw that African video with Arjan talking about how great fem seeds would be, sourced from Amsterdam sources. All because standard seeds decline after 4 years of inbreeding and replanting, and all those pesky males that have to be culled every year! Puke puke puke.

Sad that the locals never figured out that they could just make clones of the best first year females. Or breed the first year grows and freeze them to use those seeds in subsequent years and avoid the local adaptation/decline.
Lol, He is a clown but it does help with sales I guess. Meanwhile DJ Short only sells F5 hybrids not sure about the new strains his son is making. Also we have F8 or 9 Jack Herer people love and Skunk #1 most people enjoy. :D

They just want you to buy seeds every single grow but from a business prospective that's what you want people to think and who wants to breed with fems anyway? Lol

They just want you to buy seeds every single grow but from a business prospective that's what you want people to think and who wants to breed with fems anyway? Lol

G `day Blunt

You are familiar with the term F1 hybrid , yes ?
To grow the same F1 hybrid year in year out .
want you to buy seeds every single grow .

How is that different ?

Yes you can make selections and make F2s . They will not have the uniformity or vigour of the F1 . For large scale commercial ops that is not optimal .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

G `day Blunt

You are familiar with the term F1 hybrid , yes ?
To grow the same F1 hybrid year in year out .

How is that different ?

Yes you can make selections and make F2s . They will not have the uniformity or vigour of the F1 . For large scale commercial ops that is not optimal .

Thanks for sharin

EB .
F1 cannabis seeds are not all that uniform IMVHO.

Thanks for sharin. :D

Now F1 veggies, that is a bit different. But with cannabis you need clones for a large scale uniform crop, even with Skunk #1.

Tell me, why does Shantibaba talk about selection if his F1 seeds grow a uniform crop? Something tells me cannabis is not the same as tomatoes and corn... Unless cannabis breeders are all taking short cuts and lying to the consumers, quite possible.

Last edited:
Back