Corporate Take Over

Heads up

Thanks for your input Moon
I think you made some very good points .It is a reality that the herb we all love can and does make people get the noids from time to time.I t is a very different headspace under a regime of decriminalization.As I found out In South Australia .One day I was heading out to the city for the day an stuck my stash down my undies like had done for 10 years ,one of my local mates said to me why ya doing that for? So cops won`t find it I said .They found this very amusing.Why would a cop be worried about weed ? they said .Baffled .A cloud lifted and I felt free,although it changed the energy related to smoking.In my home state paranoia is riffe, so it lends a underground kind of sneakyness to the vibe .Being in a place were it is open and accepted felt very different.Anyone got a similar tale ?
Elmer

I believe

Ok cool, but i thought seed bou( the seed retailer that runs icmag) was a trusted retailer of mns seed, abit confusing to see you/mns endorse them to sell your/mns beans, is it still safe for folks to buy mns beans from them( if skunkman can get my email he can sure as heck get mns customers who buy through seed bou's addresses and info yes?)?
I must ask also, how do you know mods from other sites arent dea? or in the case of sites that dont use moderation and just let their fan boy attack dogs loose to bully the playground into submission, how do they know that the attack dogs arent dea.
If leo looked through my emails, they would find out shite about me, im not that stupid, i also try and make it hard for them using proxies , but thats nor here nor there( if they want to trace you bad enough they will get you no matter what). Did you use capitals on the words ICMAG and LEO for a reason?
Honestly i have never seen more bashing of another herb site than i have seen bashing of icmag here, the whole community over there isnt leo or swinging off skunkmans nutsack, and contains some very nice and knowledgable folk, and yes like all sites, its share of assholes.
If you know for sure that it unsafe there, shout it from the roof tops in plain english and stop doing biz with them, as mns customers go to them to purchase retail mns seed and after all, this is about folks safety, not old feuds yes?
reguards
moonunit

Hi Moonunit
I use capital letters for abbreviations like ICMAG LEO and DEA. I know I should put full stops between the letters, but I'm lazy.

It's news to me that SB sells seeds at ICMAG. If I were to guess at his motivation, that would be to give people a choice between Fems and normal seed, but to be honest, I don't even know what they are selling and I don't speak for SB.

Unless someone's got something that I want to smoke, I don't care what they are doing. As long as normal seeds can be bought, I don't care if people sell fems.

I thought I had spelt out my concerns. "I wouldn't trust a forum, that gives a known DEA collaborator moderator powers, with my email address."
I say this out of concern for the good people who post there. I consider these people my brothers in the fight against oppression and I have the same feelings towards you. I wish to protect them from harm.

My warnings, will seem to some, to be an underhanded attempt to discredit competitors, or at the very least, an attempt to get back at Sam for all the nasty comments he's made about me over the years. I'll be viewed as petty or vindictive. I know this before I even open my mouth. I know that I'm not doing myself any favours by putting this out there. I have nothing to gain and everything to loose.The enemy is strong organised and powerful and sometimes I feel like a punch drunk old fool, getting into the ring again after copping so many hidings. But what can I do?

I believe in free unpatented access to cannabis genetics and I will defend my competitors right to sell any seeds he wants, with the exception of varieties that are genetically modified to be harmful to the gene pool.

I believe in a man's right to grow, consume and sell cannabis without interference or taxation by governments and corporations, without threat of fines or imprisonment.

I believe that if I see a train coming to take my brother away, I should do what I can to derail that train even at the risk of personal harm. I would like to believe that if that train comes for me again, that I can count on my brothers in arms.
The final question is always, Who are you and what do you stand for?
N.
One of my favourite songs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu4oy1IRTh8
Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms
Album: Brothers In Arms
Year: 1985

Lyrics:

These mist covered mountains
Are a home now for me
But my home is the lowlands
And always will be
Some day youll return to
Your valleys and your farms
And youll no longer burn
To be brothers in arms

Through these fields of destruction
Baptisms of fire
Ive witnessed all your suffering
As the battles raged higher
And though they did hurt me so bad
In the fear and alarm
You did not desert me
My brothers in arms

Theres so many different worlds
So many differents suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

Now the suns gone to hell
And the moons riding high
Let me bid you farewell
Every man has to die
But its written in the starlight
And every line on your palm
Were fools to make war
On our brothers in arms

Last edited:
Brothers in Arms

G`day Neville
I believe that if I see a train coming to take my brother away, I should do what I can to derail that train even at the risk of personal harm. I would like to believe that if that train comes for me again, that I can count on my brothers in arms.[Quote from Neville ]
I hear you brother all you need do is ask.
Elmer Bud.

Interesting read, didn't know that about Skunkman. The more and more things I hear about the industry make me care and care less about what people have to say. SO much of he said she said, I would rather gladly be able to just work with my plants all day and not have to ever worry about what some cooperation is doing and who is doing what(I know it sounds stupid but it is what it is, and I'm stuck using their products for my living, farming, but not the seeds, just care about what my neighbors are doing with their crops, the weather, unless of course they start bringing in the GMO, IMO, shite, then I would take it personally. If it causes a bit of comfort, one place there mentioned in the first article, there are lots of ''wild' plants growing around, don't know if they are gmo or what, but they have a beautiful smell to them, nice structures, but they wouldn't let me work for them in the summer crop, wouldn't even respond, even to cut, such is life.

Hi Moonunit
I use capital letters for abbreviations like ICMAG LEO and DEA. I know I should put full stops between the letters, but I'm lazy.

It's news to me that SB sells seeds at ICMAG. If I were to guess at his motivation, that would be to give people a choice between Fems and normal seed, but to be honest, I don't even know what they are selling and I don't speak for SB.

Unless someone's got something that I want to smoke, I don't care what they are doing. As long as normal seeds can be bought, I don't care if people sell fems.

I thought I had spelt out my concerns. "I wouldn't trust a forum, that gives a known DEA collaborator moderator powers, with my email address."
I say this out of concern for the good people who post there. I consider these people my brothers in the fight against oppression and I have the same feelings towards you. I wish to protect them from harm.

My warnings, will seem to some, to be an underhanded attempt to discredit competitors, or at the very least, an attempt to get back at Sam for all the nasty comments he's made about me over the years. I'll be viewed as petty or vindictive. I know this before I even open my mouth. I know that I'm not doing myself any favours by putting this out there. I have nothing to gain and everything to loose.The enemy is strong organised and powerful and sometimes I feel like a punch drunk old fool, getting into the ring again after copping so many hidings. But what can I do?

I believe in free unpatented access to cannabis genetics and I will defend my competitors right to sell any seeds he wants, with the exception of varieties that are genetically modified to be harmful to the gene pool.

I believe in a man's right to grow, consume and sell cannabis without interference or taxation by governments and corporations, without threat of fines or imprisonment.

I believe that if I see a train coming to take my brother away, I should do what I can to derail that train even at the risk of personal harm. I would like to believe that if that train comes for me again, that I can count on my brothers in arms.
The final question is always, Who are you and what do you stand for?
N.
One of my favourite songs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu4oy1IRTh8
Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms
Album: Brothers In Arms
Year: 1985

Lyrics:

These mist covered mountains
Are a home now for me
But my home is the lowlands
And always will be
Some day youll return to
Your valleys and your farms
And youll no longer burn
To be brothers in arms

Through these fields of destruction
Baptisms of fire
Ive witnessed all your suffering
As the battles raged higher
And though they did hurt me so bad
In the fear and alarm
You did not desert me
My brothers in arms

Theres so many different worlds
So many differents suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

Now the suns gone to hell
And the moons riding high
Let me bid you farewell
Every man has to die
But its written in the starlight
And every line on your palm
Were fools to make war
On our brothers in arms

Hi nevil,
"The final question is always, Who are you and what do you stand for?"
Im just a nobody that feels pretty much as you do, against the unjust and bias laws, and the fact we all need to stick together in the face of such adversity
i dont and didnt mean to be offensive, as i can sometimes come across in type, i just see alot of division now between the different online communities that has gotten alot worse over time, like we are all being fragmented and forced to choose teams, and this can cause me to sometime jump the gun. I hear you on all points, funny enough i have nothing to do with the fem seed market, never worked with fems nor created them( except a few small experiments), willing to listen to logic and science and conduct a few experiments yes, but im the same as you and most others in that i like to work with m/f populations and matings.
Anyways just wanted to explain myself, i feel a nice break from the online scene might be a timely and safe thing for me to do considering on which forum i do most of my posting.
much respect
moonunit

"The final question is always, Who are you and what do you stand for?"
It's a good question. It helps us to realise that we are on the same side. If you're all about growing/breeding the best that you can and putting it out there, then you're my kind of guy! There's no teams, just us and those that want to stop us.

I said what I had to say for fear of not being able to face myself if I didn't. Shit, I get stoned all the time. You never know when you conscience is going to pop up and tell you you're a chicken shit. Otherwise, I'm not looking for trouble.

I'm a man on a mission. There's a lot of guys out there with real talent. If we all put our heads together, we might just push things to a new level.

As I was thinking when I just looked into my meagre stash box,
Many heads are better than one!
N.

It's a good question. It helps us to realise that we are on the same side. If you're all about growing/breeding the best that you can and putting it out there, then you're my kind of guy! There's no teams, just us and those that want to stop us.

I said what I had to say for fear of not being able to face myself if I didn't. Shit, I get stoned all the time. You never know when you conscience is going to pop up and tell you you're a chicken shit. Otherwise, I'm not looking for trouble.

I'm a man on a mission. There's a lot of guys out there with real talent. If we all put our heads together, we might just push things to a new level.

As I was thinking when I just looked into my meagre stash box,
Many heads are better than one!
N.

Cheers to this!

edited to add
The fact that GwPharm is public co, makes it better for us, if we actually study what they have been doing. Its all pretty transparent, and amazing science.
If you like what they do you can support them buy buying stock on the public market. This is Free-Market Economics and democracy in action, putting your money where mouth is so to speak.
Now as Nev stated, let's put our heads together from their info and make shit happen.

Last edited:
Cheers to this!

edited to add
The fact that GwPharm is public co, makes it better for us, if we actually study what they have been doing. Its all pretty transparent, and amazing science.
If you like what they do you can support them buy buying stock on the public market. This is Free-Market Economics and democracy in action, putting your money where mouth is so to speak.
Now as Nev stated, let's put our heads together from their info and make shit happen.

Monsanto is public too. Public Corporations are not democratic. It is a well known fact that the corporate body represents the largest current threat to democracy in existence.

Multinational public Corporations are taking over our governments with alarming speed in proficiency. They do this through lobbies in the USA. In Europe and the UK the process is even more direct.

Why would you want to invest in a company that has a major financial interest in stripping you of your right to grow, and has openly admittied that it is developing technology, and has already participated in forming a lobby in California to do just that ?

I got one word for you Coop....

TOOL

Josh
go educate yourself.

putting your cash where your mouth is, A buying gw stock if you believe in them, or B finding someone who has the cannaseeds you want.

Its armchair politicians such as yourself that are the problem.....

or are you here just to stir up shit and offer absolute nothing to a conversation besides calling me a Tool, troll, or scoop the coop.

If you had a bit of intelligence maybe you could actually throw some real insults my way, instead of calling me a tool for trying to educate assholes such as yourself.

And what about Prob 19 back in '72 Josh, any of your Santa Cruz homeboys ever tell you about that one?

Last edited:
Josh
go educate yourself.

putting your cash where your mouth is, A buying gw stock if you believe in them, or B finding someone who has the cannaseeds you want.

Its armchair politicians such as yourself that are the problem.....

or are you here just to stir up shit and offer absolute nothing to a conversation besides calling me a Tool, troll, or scoop the coop.

If you had a bit of intelligence maybe you could actually throw some real insults my way, instead of calling me a tool for trying to educate assholes such as yourself.

And what about Prob 19 back in '72 Josh, any of your Santa Cruz homeboys ever tell you about that one?

Oh Come on now Coop, I am not trying to insult you...

I am attempting to educate you... And more importantly, to make sure that no one reading this thread could possibly get confused by your idiotic statements.

In case you haven't noticed the title of this thread is "Corporate Takeover" and here you are suggesting that the primary culprit, is somehow an agent of democracy and we should all therefore go out and invest our hard earned dollars in the very institution that would like to see institutions like MNS, and presumably you, if you are a medical provider as you claim, destroyed.

I have never seen Nevil, Jesse, Greeninthethumb, and Chimera agree on anything, yet they all seem to be of a like mind, when it comes to GW Pharma, and they all see GW pharma as some kind of threat, to all of us.

...I am surprised you have not yet found their plant patent and are still rattling on about Sam, Monsanto and Hortipharm where as in reality GW is the real shark in the water you should be rasing awareness about. Really you seem caught up on Sam as the bad guy, where the reality is that GW are a much greater threat in terms of plant patents than Hortipharm is at this point...

...Hold on tight,
-Chimera

Source: http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/4-talk-s...-international-cannabis-sativa-society-6.html

GW is a much bigger threat than HortaPharm BV. At least as far as I can tell.

Source: http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/6-breede...lant-patent-cbc-rich-production-plants-5.html

And yet here you are urging people to support this threat, by investing stock in GW Pharma.

Ludicrous Coop.

What is wrong with you man?

I am just trying to get you to wake up and stop spreading disinformation which is a threat to all of us. It is not my intention to insult you Coop. You can call me an asshole and a charlatan all day long and that still won't be my intention. I just wish you would stop saying false, ludicrous, and misleading things.

I won't stand for you trying to twist and distort Nevil's words into some kind of Plea to invest in GW pharma.

Last edited:
Josh we all agree that gwp is threat.
That is why i was saying that rescheudaling of cannabis hurts more in the scheme of things. And that medical marijuana is just a guise for legilzation.

I am for straight up legalization / taxation and for rebuilding of the American economy thru dope growing.

Same regards, like the discusion UncPete and i where having in Chimera's thread is that if the rest of us learn what Hortapharm/Gwp does/did then us as the so called "little" guy stands a fighting chance.

My problems with JessE's articles and attitude is that while it brings up all the points, its doesn't addresses anything to solve the problem.
So there is more infighting between everyone, as opposed to us looking out for each other and trying to take the plant to the next level, like Nev said.
Like all this talk about the Haze Bros, and no talk about the published data on breeding haze and the backrounds.

He's doing it, some others are too. I don't have the luxury to grow a crop out back but if i did, you sure as hell would bet i would figure out a way to be breeding all my own stuff.

We too can do what big pharma is, all you need is a light and a vaporizer.

NO josh what i am telling people to do is educate them about the supposed boogie man, if you agree in cananbis based meds mabye you should invest in their stock. This is how society works. Free markets etc. If you don't believe in what they offer, then what are you doing to make a difference? You can't complain when they are the only competition and you don't even try to stop it

This above is my problem, no one wants to take action.

and one more edit, this is for cannabis as a whole plant, one that can provide all the basic neccesaties of life from food shelter and medicine. We ned to stop focusing on just one aspect of the plant.

Last edited:
Josh we all agree that gwp is threat.
That is why i was saying that rescheudaling of cannabis hurts more in the scheme of things. And that medical marijuana is just a guise for legilzation.

I am for straight up legalization / taxation and for rebuilding of the American economy thru dope growing.

Same regards, like the discusion UncPete and i where having in Chimera's thread is that if the rest of us learn what Hortapharm/Gwp does/did then us as the so called "little" guy stands a fighting chance.

My problems with JessE's articles and attitude is that while it brings up all the points, its doesn't addresses anything to solve the problem.
So there is more infighting between everyone, as opposed to us looking out for each other and trying to take the plant to the next level, like Nev said.
Like all this talk about the Haze Bros, and no talk about the published data on breeding haze and the backrounds.

He's doing it, some others are too. I don't have the luxury to grow a crop out back but if i did, you sure as hell would bet i would figure out a way to be breeding all my own stuff.

We too can do what big pharma is, all you need is a light and a vaporizer.

NO josh what i am telling people to do is educate them about the supposed boogie man, if you agree in cananbis based meds mabye you should invest in their stock. This is how society works. Free markets etc. If you don't believe in what they offer, then what are you doing to make a difference? You can't complain when they are the only competition and you don't even try to stop it

This above is my problem, no one wants to take action.

and one more edit, this is for cannabis as a whole plant, one that can provide all the basic neccesaties of life from food shelter and medicine. We ned to stop focusing on just one aspect of the plant.

Coop... No offense, but I think you are confused.

It is always possible to learn from the enemy. In the case of GW pharma, I think we can learn a lot.

However that does not mean we should go out and support the enemy.

We live in a democracy, so in the case of Jesse, the simple act of educating folks, as to the fact that there is a real threat, serves as an empowering and forceful act for positive change in and of itself.

Lets make no mistake about it, GW pharma has a vested interest in stripping us all of our right to grow, so that they might exert themselves and control a larger share of the market, and thus increase their profits. They are taking major steps in that direction, and spending millions of dollars to that end.

As a competing medical provider, by investing in stock in their company, you are only helping them in their effort to put you out of business, or in jail, because lets make no mistake about it, they want to make what you are doing, illegal.

I am a free market capitalist, I believe in Capitalism, and the corporate model is a very powerful one, and is very beneficial for driving business and progress all over the world.

However The corporate model also represents a vast threat to the entire system of democracy, and this is not the fault of the corporations, whose sole responsibility is to earn a profit for their shareholder; rather it is the fault of our governments, for not protecting us, the citizens, from the systemic model of corporate greed.

It was Benito Mussolini himself who said that Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power.

When state and corporate powers are merged, what we wind up with is fascism. The Nazi party was the most successful merging of corporate and state powers that we have seen to date and the result was Massive genocide, on a scale, historically, rivaled only by Communism, and the Catholic Church.

So Coop, I would recomend you continue learning from the enemy, but don't try to fool yourself and others that because you are learning from them, that somehow, that makes them our friend.

Learn from me Coop, and remember that the US Government should be beholden to us, the Citizens of the United States of America, and that Corporations can and should be beholden only to themselves and the pocketbooks of their investors, as per their Charter, and in the case of GW pharma, that means that they will continue to do everything in their power to stop the movement that MNS and so many of the Growers and breeders on this site represent.

By aligning yourself with GW pharma you are by necessity and definition, aligning yourself against the very movement which you claim to support.

Last edited:
how are they my enemy?
They make medications that will make it so people can walk, and replace a combination of opiates, anxiety meds, then meds to countereffect the side effect for those meds. Those meds are not avialble here, but i know more than the doctors in this case, and feel that i can provide safer access to better medications then the so called system.

When i called you a charlatan, i meant that you don't understand the science behind, and don't tell me sativex doesn't work for my family member with MS who i would rather see a doctor prescribe that to them then the handful of other medications they take daily.

I am not confused one bit.

Remember when i told you this is a states right issue, i don't comment on prob 19 in cali because I don't live in Cali. I worry about what the future holds here, and you can be damn straight I'm willing to pay $250 an oz tax to grow dope. But for now why do i need a target on my head for actually helping those truly in need.

You don't have to explain the drug war to me. How many people are locked up over something like weed, while there is now rampant abuse of Chinese made bath salts all over.

Its all one in the same battle, but everyone needs to regain some science and reasoning, I know what gwp game plan is, and like i said too if they want to make cannabased meds, i am all for that too, but i will not stand idly by and let my liberties be attacked further for trying to grow the same plant.

Again i understand history and have seen the past, but now is the time for action not talk about what has failed or succeeded in the past.

While everyone else is fighting i'm studying to make my own version of smoke able sativex. I'd like your help and everyone else who reads it to, thats what i am for. Transparency. I have no money to make trying to sell seed I want to be able to buy an acre of land and plant it with my favorite seed, and be able to make my own house, grow my own food, and medicine all from one magical plant.

mabye its time for a green panther party

Funny i just read this latest issue of weed world and Shanti has a great article.

Follow your passions and the rest falls into place.

how are they my enemy?
They make medications that will make it so people can walk, and replace a combination of opiates, anxiety meds, then meds to countereffect the side effect for those meds. Those meds are not avialble here, but i know more than the doctors in this case, and feel that i can provide safer access to better medications then the so called system.

When i called you a charlatan, i meant that you don't understand the science behind, and don't tell me sativex doesn't work for my family member with MS who i would rather see a doctor prescribe that to them then the handful of other medications they take daily.

I am not confused one bit.

Remember when i told you this is a states right issue, i don't comment on prob 19 in cali because I don't live in Cali. I worry about what the future holds here, and you can be damn straight I'm willing to pay $250 an oz tax to grow dope. But for now why do i need a target on my head for actually helping those truly in need.

You don't have to explain the drug war to me. How many people are locked up over something like weed, while there is now rampant abuse of Chinese made bath salts all over.

Its all one in the same battle, but everyone needs to regain some science and reasoning, I know what gwp game plan is, and like i said too if they want to make cannabased meds, i am all for that too, but i will not stand idly by and let my liberties be attacked further for trying to grow the same plant.

Again i understand history and have seen the past, but now is the time for action not talk about what has failed or succeeded in the past.

While everyone else is fighting i'm studying to make my own version of smoke able sativex. I'd like your help and everyone else who reads it to, thats what i am for. Transparency. I have no money to make trying to sell seed I want to be able to buy an acre of land and plant it with my favorite seed, and be able to make my own house, grow my own food, and medicine all from one magical plant.

mabye its time for a green panther party

Funny i just read this latest issue of weed world and Shanti has a great article.

Follow your passions and the rest falls into place.

Coop,

GW Pharma is one of the primary bodies that is currently responsible for attacking your liberties, so you must be confused...
Either that or you have some kind of hidden agenda.

You won't stand Idly By? Instead you would rather pump money into one of the very organizations which is trying to stop you... You are a real genius Coop...

If you would rather your relative with MS spend $12 a day for Sativex medication, then the less than $2 per day he would need to spend, for the equivalent medication from a provider such as yourself, then by all means, continue supporting a company that has a vested interest, and has already taken significant steps in stopping you, and all other providers in this country like you, from competing with them.

Doesn't seem to me that you are doing yourself or him any favors, by attempting to urge folks to invest money in GW Pharma.

PS: By the way I do understand the science behind my methodology, you can trust me on that. You have made it strikingly obvious with your statements that you have a very limited understanding of everything from something as simple as Basic Mendelian principles to something a bit more complicated like Molecular genetics. Yet despite your lack of understanding you are still attempting to discuss it. By your own admission you are not even a breeder.

It has become just as apparent that you do not understand Corporate Law, Corporate Mandate, GW Pharma, its market objectives, the laws behind the delicate freedoms which so many of us now posess, and the powers that are presently trying to strip us of those freedoms.

So stop damaging yourself and others with your ridiculously ignorant statements about things which you obviously don't understand.

Last edited:
Josh
Just some friendly advice stop talking politics and buisiness. 2 things you know little about. Your next line of reasoning will be religion.

I understand why you as well as my 3 fav canna breeders dont like them. Because its compition

Your best friend could be your worse enemy and your enemy your best friend.

Now go kindly fuck yourself

And i can poke a lot of basic holes in your breeding theroys too.

Again i dont claim for people to read my threads yet not follow common naming procedures or understand about selfing for a test cross before you make more "f1"s

Josh
Just some friendly advice stop talking politics and buisiness. 2 things you know little about. Your next line of reasoning will be religion.

I understand why you as well as my 3 fav canna breeders dont like them. Because its compition

Your best friend could be your worse enemy and your enemy your best friend.

Now go kindly fuck yourself

Last time I checked the title of this thread was Corporate takeover.

So the topic at hand is business and politics.

Lets try to stay on topic please.

Coop,

If you would rather your relative with MS spend $12 a day for Sativex medication, then the less than $2 per day he would need to spend, for the equivalent medication from a provider such as yourself, then by all means, continue supporting a company that has a vested interest, and has already taken significant steps in stopping you, and all other providers in this country like you, from competing with them.

this is where i said we disagree before, and will continue.
I would give my left testiicle to see my loved ones happy and not in pain.
If they could get medication safe and legally then yes please.

But let me ask you these 2 questions.

How much do you sell your "meds" for.
And are yours tested and a standardized dose, and proven to relive symptoms that other drugs never have before?

I think they are lucky that i worry so much and try to help, After 40 years its great to see someone get some actual relief. And the same aspect they support me and me desire to help them.

How many others don't have people like us to take care of them.

And like i said i put my money where my mouth is and buy seeds from Men like Shanti and Chimera, and have nothing but respect for Nevil and what he did.

I agree with Coop on this one, if MJ has medical value - as we all claim it does - then there will be made SCIENTIFIC medicine out of it. As in Medicine; standard dosages and all that.

It will probably end up with a lot more than a single "MJ-pill", but also a lot of derived stuff will be made, for different purposes. (There is more than simply THC, I believe the plant has a lot of potential for different illnesses).

I see no harm in that, as long as I also can freely use the plant, for whatever purpose I want.

Back