Butta Radio

I remember this song. It was the Get A Covid Test song!
Yeah, I was walking around sort of depressed today after hearing about the recent attempted assassination of a past president and feeling the anger and hate around me; wondering how we got to this place. I felt incredibly melancholic about how disjointed we have all become. I felt myself reliving in a time where we all were basically on the same page as regards live and let live. The fantasy world of Disney's "It's a Small World" and collaborative songs like "We Are The World." I wished for that time when we all felt safe and united. I felt gratitude that I lived at a time when the Beatles were singing song after song about love. It seemed a simpler world then. Silly me ❤️🩷🧡💛💚🩵💙💜

It was a magical time

Too bad Tenacious D cancelled their Aussie tour. Stupid is as stupid does. And Kyle Gass is a first rate "Jack's" ass. His behavior in Sydney was a disgrace. And while I'm at it, fk Madonna too. Bring back Rock with an attitude without calling for the murder of human beings.

and some oldie but goldie and soundtrack of a nice aged movie hope you enjoy!
just remindes me of my childhood and how my mother sung those songs early in the morning before we kids get up.
strange how late you learn how unique those moments in life are, back those days u were used to it to get up and hear some gentle guitar playing and singing and now 20 years later only those songs can get you that feeling back.

Back