Bud of the moment

Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-28 om 20.52.42_16560dab.jpg

The biggest ones are Critical Haze (left, front and back) and she still needs to be "cleaned up" before second stage. I'm lazy and just beginning to relapse from a life of sin, medicine is highly needed and wanted as I am only beginning to return to myself. These girls helped me a lot and given me more therapy than any doctor could. What a selection it was. The 2 biggest are clones from one keeper out of a while package. Man, I even selected this one at the root system. I rooted the cuttings aeroponics and then placed them with roots into soil, that Critical is growing roots outside her cup of pebbles now from above. The vine of root reached into the air, crossed the cup and rooted downwards in soil again. Not sure how that happened.

Normally she will collapse under her weight. But I have created "storms" etc while they were growing and gave some extra fish emulsion to get the soil really active on her. I'm feeding the soil now and not only the plant. Her feeding schedule (Green Sensation) starts at second stage of flowering and defoliation. Place is crowed, yes, but I need medicine. After this round I'm going to try and self her in micro. But I am not sure if seeds in "micro" will become the best seeds. I just don't wanna lose her. Fast high yielding haze with a taste of Critical in it is like lamb and rosemary, the perfect marriage. She'll always be "the one" for me.

@Mr. Brown, I don't remember you asking so my apologies for ignoring you. I used a purple colored led light used for highlighting pictures and wall in the background. I was running HPS on the left and MH on the right. Camera was set for vivid. Anyway, it came out in an interesting way. Blaze on braddahs!

mu

@Mr. Brown, I don't remember you asking so my apologies for ignoring you. I used a purple colored led light used for highlighting pictures and wall in the background. I was running HPS on the left and MH on the right. Camera was set for vivid. Anyway, it came out in an interesting way. Blaze on braddahs!

mu
Gonna have to look at that Holy Smoke too...
I will have to look at your thread, to recall how long it will flower :)

Back