Bud of the moment

@Mr. Brown, I don't remember you asking so my apologies for ignoring you. I used a purple colored led light used for highlighting pictures and wall in the background. I was running HPS on the left and MH on the right. Camera was set for vivid. Anyway, it came out in an interesting way. Blaze on braddahs!

mu

Thank you @musashi for sharing your secret (y)

I definitely have to try the colored LEDs for the next bud shots (y)

And there is nothing you have to apoligize for :) You already answered more questions than I will be able to ask in a lifetime.

MB

I like those Western Winds a lot, @Swifty! :love: Never heard of it til you posted up. What is it exactly?

Longball
It is an older strain longball that is(was) well known around here and in the coffeshops in Holland.
Soaring sativa high with spicy and incensy smells/flavors.
This pheno is atypical for the strain, I ran a pack of regs and this female really stood out and not by looks alone.
She packs a punch and has the most tropical sweet and complex aroma. Irrisistible and very high quality.

Still have a couple of packs of regs and one fem.
Sagarmatha had a good reputation but that wasa long time ago. I still have Peak19 and Honolulu Haze from them in the fridge.
I've been thinking to run the Western Winds and Honolulu Haze next.

It is an older strain longball that is(was) well known around here and in the coffeshops in Holland.
Soaring sativa high with spicy and incensy smells/flavors.
This pheno is atypical for the strain, I ran a pack of regs and this female really stood out and not by looks alone.
She packs a punch and has the most tropical sweet and complex aroma. Irrisistible and very high quality.

Still have a couple of packs of regs and one fem.
Sagarmatha had a good reputation but that wasa long time ago. I still have Peak19 and Honolulu Haze from them in the fridge.
I've been thinking to run the Western Winds and Honolulu Haze next.

So there is no known breeder or parentage?

Lemon Haze Auto X G13xAfSk F1 If it looks like you are seeing seeds forming then you are right. Creating F2's for semi-autoflowers. 25% should be Autoflowers and with Mr. Fugly as the Grandfather(Großvater) they should be this biggest and finest Autoflowers in the Land! She sure do have purdy lips 💋and a bit of a thin Hazey build on her! 😍 This one is a looker like her Mom and the height of her Father.

LHA2 2023 B.jpg

So there is no known breeder or parentage?
Western Winds comes from Sagarmatha Seeds (Tony) and Kali Mist from Serious Seeds (Simon).
A long time ago they were partners (Cerebral Seeds) but ended splitting up.
I assume they share the same genetics but took a different path.
I liked both of these company's but it has been a long time since I've grown their gear now so I can't say if they are still good.
They have/give little info over the strain because they started with partially unknown material.
Most agree that Kali Mist contains south-east Asian (cambodian) and Aghani.
Very good strain imo.🔥

Western Winds comes from Sagarmatha Seeds (Tony) and Kali Mist from Serious Seeds (Simon).
A long time ago they were partners (Cerebral Seeds) but ended splitting up.
I assume they share the same genetics but took a different path.
I liked both of these company's but it has been a long time since I've grown their gear now so I can't say if they are still good.
They have/give little info over the strain because they started with partially unknown material.
Most agree that Kali Mist contains south-east Asian (cambodian) and Aghani.
Very good strain imo.🔥

Thanks for the write up, Swifty. Very informative.:)

Western Winds cut nearly done @66days:

View attachment 90706
Wow such a beauty! Got some fems in the fridge waiting...
This strain (Kali Mist/Western Winds) is one of my all time favorites.
During vacaton in Amsterdam around the year 2000 i was lucky to get a pleasend example (maybe one of that older versions) at the Dampkring Coffeshop.
I remember huge Calyx and a peppery scent. Super airy structure. Very pleasent introspective and ceilingless meditation...
Would give a leg for a cut/seeds of that old version. Anyone...?:rolleyes:

Back