Paky One
Well-known member
Back crossing to the parents as in the Black Widow is not called an F1 anywhere else but Mr nice .
So before you go all lynch mob on Jack better check your facts ...
Duly noted EB.
At least things are clear with you:
If I understood well, according to you Shanti has been lying to the members of his own forums since almost the beginning of his presence online as the quote on BW you mention in your post is from 2001.
I wanted to wait for Jack to answer my questions but since he seems to have run to the hill and I do not have much time to post the rest of the day
, here comes the meat:In biology, hybrid can have two significations.
1- An hybrid between different species within the same genus (this is called an Interspecific hybrid).
>>> Apparently this the sole type of hybrid that both of you acknwledge.
2- An hybrid between different sub-species within a species (called an intraspecific hybrid).
>>> This is what Shanti does.