Angel Heart NFT

Thanks m8, looking forward to this one, shame she is not a great yielder
although i have made up for that by growing a few extra plants , hopefully i wont run out of this pheno this time round

peace :)

that is beautiful and quite tastey lookin

peace :cool:

she really does carry the beauty of her looks into her flavor
very rich sweet orange flavor, like orange chewy sweets no hint of a weed flavor at all

when she is cured the orange flavor blends in with a nice deep hash flavor
for a plant that makes this much resin, she is surprisingly smooth , which is how i like it
i do not like weed that makes me cough, i have got rid of many heavy resin producers because of the harsh smoke they produce,

i can honestly say, the bottom tester nuggets of this weed, dried quick over 3 days taste better than the top colas of many strains after a full cure

Last edited:
she really does carry the beauty of her looks into her flavor
very rich sweet orange flavor, like orange chewy sweets no hint of a weed flavor at all

when she is cured the orange flavor blends in with a nice deep hash flavor
for a plant that makes this much resin, she is surprisingly smooth , which is how i like it
i do not like weed that makes me cough, i have got rid of many heavy resin producers because of the harsh smoke they produce,

i can honestly say, the bottom tester nuggets of this weed, dried quick over 3 days taste better than the top colas of many strains after a full cure

wow that sounds damn fine , does it lack in potency ? so many tasty strains ive had just dont cut it in the potency department

your discription has my mouth watering

wow that sounds damn fine , does it lack in potency ? so many tasty strains ive had just dont cut it in the potency department

your discription has my mouth watering

potency is good , more of an indica dreamy stone
i am smoking some test nugs now, they are doing the job nicely,
very nice warm body felling , happy and calm mind .. very sleep inducing weed
its very easy to sink into the chair and float away with your thoughts, then wake up 2 hours later

i am noticing now with the orange taste, a nice hint of the incense haze taste on the exhale with a slight smell of the haze mixing in with the over powering orange taste,
no hash flavor yet, that will come at full maturity and with a nice cure

yield is below average that is its only bad trait , it would need about 4-5 weeks of veg time and lots of pruning / topping to give it a better chance
i was unable to do that this time, as i had larger plants i had to flower sooner
with only 2-3 weeks veg before flower

7 weeks, 2-3 weeks to go, resin building up nicely
most of these shots are of the orange, and 2 pics of the skunk haze at the end
i have left a few pics of the flav among them, she is a very large producer
by comparison to the angel heart .. although my preference is for the angelheart
she just taste so much better

1.jpg

10.jpg

13.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

2.jpg

20.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

3.jpg

30.jpg

more to follow

Nice Plants
I know what she smells like, I've got her resin on my fingers right now :)
some nice smells and flavours m8 .. i got a fair old variety

The best smelling one is prolly the petrol smelling one, but that was the lowest yield, i have 1 plant of it growing, but didn't keep a mother .. its nice but the smell does not carry through to the flavour as much as i would like this one really stinks strong of fuel/petrol

the orange does not have a strong or pungent smell , the hash taste the orange has reminds me of the nice sweet tasting leb hash we used to get in the 80s its just so moreish and easy my favorite

the skunkhaze smells skunky but has little to no skunky flavour .. its very hazey tasting very piney at first, then very incense when burning and smoking ..
i think i know what sensi13 meant when he described his pheno as apple like
the incense smell of this one does remind me of the bitter/sour smell of a fresh cut apple its a hard one to describe

peace

Last edited:
Few picks at week 8 (which was last week)
at week 9 now ill try and get a few pics before the chop
few tester nugs taken @ 8 weeks in pics
harvest will be soon, i wont let them go past 10 weeks

A1.jpg

A3.jpg

AL1.jpg

ANG1.jpg

ANG12.jpg

ANG2.jpg

ANG25.jpg

ANG8.jpg

SKUNKD0C-0037.jpg

SKUNKD0C-0043.jpg

SKUNKD0C-0044.jpg

SKUNKD0C-0047.jpg

SKUNKD0C-00492.jpg

SKUNKD0C-0051.jpg

peace

Respect skunkd0c...

You make it look very easy man. Great journal and nice work. Good luck on the BOTM. You got my vote man.

Enjoy your labour and hope to see you rock some more beans in the future.

Thank you,

CM

Thanks chana m8

i do have plans to grow afgan haze critical mass and nordle
at some point in the not to distant future
i am very happy with the orange pheno of angelheart

my next grow will be a seed run plus i will be keeping a few angel orange alongside the new seeds

this thread will end soon, but i will pop back and add a note of how the orange is doing from time to time im pretty sure ill be keeping her long term

my next seed run will be non MNS strains, i tend to go from one breeder/company to the next, then return to the ones that i enjoyed the most and try out more of their strains

peace m8 and thanks again for the support :)

next run

Attachments

• seeds2.JPG
    seeds2.JPG
    138.3 KB · Views: 296
Thanks chana m8

i do have plans to grow afgan haze critical mass and nordle
at some point in the not to distant future
i am very happy with the orange pheno of angelheart

my next grow will be a seed run plus i will be keeping a few angel orange alongside the new seeds

this thread will end soon, but i will pop back and add a note of how the orange is doing from time to time im pretty sure ill be keeping her long term

my next seed run will be non MNS strains, i tend to go from one breeder/company to the next, then return to the ones that i enjoyed the most and try out more of their strains

peace m8 and thanks again for the support :)

next run

it would be a pleasure to consume that whole room ,medical grade and expertly produced the whole gig from your info to photos cheers for some knowledge to all noobs out there this is where id look for correct info .he defiantly knows what hes doing .peace t

Thanks for the kind words tazmcd
and everyone that has commented on this thread
lots of positive comments
you folk have all been very hospitable
Thank you

i started chopping the orange today, @ 65 days
the skunk haze will come down last, she seems like she could go another week

i am pleasantly surprised at the overall yield of the orange, it looks as though it will be quite reasonable from 5 plants,

they are strange, the bottom branches have a very close internode spacing and pretty solid budding , the top colas that shoot up from the middle grow sporadic little nuggets
the plant would be better without these silly colas

next time i am going to top them in veg, and then in flower once they shoot up all crazy like
i will either cut the colas off, lol or bend them right over to the bottom

this plant would grow like a short dense indica bush with lots of bud on branches close together if the tops were removed, that way the light can come right down, and make the bottom as fat, as the tops should be
i have never seen a plant before where the bottom branches are better than the colas , for yield anyway ,

the bud is very much swollen like a solid lump and is made up of large stacking calyx , with no steam between them (not foxtailing, which is full of little steams)

each calyx is about the size of a pea when wet, some are a little bigger they stack up in a spear like shape they look beautiful , the very light green colour combined with the white frost covering the almost leafless bud adds to its unique look
this is the best bud i have grown in a very long time
Thank you MNS :)

Last edited:
orange and the flav were taken down @ 65 days
only skunkhaze and jamaican grape remain @ 10 weeks which are both my more sativa plants out of the bunch
i will give them 1 more week, they suffered alot of shading problems growing
next to the much larger flav

some pics of skunkhaze and nug shots of angelheart orange, drying for 4-5 days
i have left a few pics of jamaican grape in, as she looks quite pretty

skunkhaze1.jpg

skunkhaze10.jpg

skunkhaze2.jpg

skunkhaze4.jpg

skunkhaze101.jpg

skunkhaze102.jpg

skunkhaze103.jpg

jamaican1.jpg

jamaican5.jpg

jamaican14.jpg

jamaican15.jpg

orange nugs to follow :)

Superb Thread

:eek::eek::eek::eek: MAGNIFIQUE !!!!!! Mate that first bud shot of the orange Angel Heart is my new screen saver . I just like to say thanks for an AWESOME thread SkunkDoc . That orange angel might well be the most photogenic Mr Nice pheno ( of any strain - cross ) of any I have seen ( and its a large and competitive field ) . Very well set out thread , superb effort mate. Very much appreciated .

Thanks for the kind words m8
this orange pheno of angelheart really is a special plant to me
not sure how easy she would be to find again, so i will hold on to her

when she is fully dry the small buds become very dense
the calyx being much larger than most strains, something like trainwreck
in a bag full of mixed buds its so easy to spot the angelheart she is so light green and frosty, and when a single calyx breaks off in the bag/jar its clearly visible among the other buds

we used to get some very nice sweet tasting lebanese hash here in the UK in the 80s
the orange reminds me of that sweet flavour with the added orange fruity twang

peace m8 :)

Back