A little bit of U2 for me too

I'm sure there no such thing as to many seeds
Its certainly something to attempt to challenge the upper limit of at any rate.

Those look fantastic at 9 weeks. What % seem closer to that end of things vs looking like they still need quite some time?

These seem like a definite sleeper in the Rock n Roll series. Between these and the Holy Smoke I really don't know which one I am looking forward to more. It seems like there are killer phenos to be found in all of the Haze AC crosses though. Its more of a question of what to do with each one specifically than anything.

Its certainly something to attempt to challenge the upper limit of at any rate.

Those look fantastic at 9 weeks. What % seem closer to that end of things vs looking like they still need quite some time?

These seem like a definite sleeper in the Rock n Roll series. Between these and the Holy Smoke I really don't know which one I am looking forward to more. It seems like there are killer phenos to be found in all of the Haze AC crosses though. Its more of a question of what to do with each one specifically than anything.
#2 is maybe a week behind those two, the other three look like they will go 12+ weeks. Definitely a bit of a sleeper strain, the Rock n Roll series all look good. I guess you won't know what to do with them until they are dried cured and tested, but I'm sure there are a few keepers in each pack

Quick pic of #3 should be dry enough for curing in another 4 or 5 days, nice piney smell at the moment. Hope she smokes as good as she looks
View attachment 88534
What a beautiful flower! I would bet that she does smoke as good as she looks. That’s the kind of flower that I personally favor and savor. Very cool to see her before she was ready and when she was fully matured. Excellent work eazynz! U2 for Me2 ?

Last edited:
Back