A little bit of U2 for me too

a bit munchie inducing so pays to have the cupboards stocked up πŸ˜„
A small price to pay for the rest of the package. Fruit aromas tend to feature myrcene heavily... Which tends to cause the munchies. You definitely reaffirmed my suspicions with this one's potential. Glad I got a straw! Looking forward to growing them out that much more. I wonder how much outdoor hardiness the EQ mom brings to the mix in terms of mold resistance and cold night tolerance.

Thanks again for taking the time to post the grow and sharing the smoke report. That kind of herb is particularly good for folks, with ADHD. The munchies mean that it helps with having a healthy appetite while taking meds. Just saying, considering the rest of the package. That could be a virtue for some folks. Just you know, leverage that clear headed energy to make some humus or something and not just hoover up a tub of ice cream...

A small price to pay for the rest of the package. Fruit aromas tend to feature myrcene heavily... Which tends to cause the munchies. You definitely reaffirmed my suspicions with this one's potential. Glad I got a straw! Looking forward to growing them out that much more. I wonder how much outdoor hardiness the EQ mom brings to the mix in terms of mold resistance and cold night tolerance.

Thanks again for taking the time to post the grow and sharing the smoke report. That kind of herb is particularly good for folks, with ADHD. The munchies mean that it helps with having a healthy appetite while taking meds. Just saying, considering the rest of the package. That could be a virtue for some folks. Just you know, leverage that clear headed energy to make some humus or something and not just hoover up a tub of ice cream...
Definitely worth growing, looking forward to see how you get on with yours. Are you growing outdoor, πŸ˜„ yeah I have ADHD but even with the munchies I still reach for the unhealthy option but I guess eating something is better than not eating anything

I will be moved within a month. We will see how long it takes me to get set back up. I'm not trying to waste time. My oldest seeds are La Nina (blue packet) and Ortega, which is in a vial, but didn't come in a breeder pack. Never intended to let them sit so long. Anyways, planning on running those 1st.

I do indoor and outdoor, but whenever possible, prefer the end results of the latter. No grow light like the sun.

In terms of the munchies: I can eat crap too for sure. It seems like people have the preconceived notion that "munchies" means junk food. Just pointing out that there are other options. Fresh bread and homemade humus are hard to feel let down by.

Hey @eazynz Is that resin in the background of that bud? After a coupla pulls it almost looks like a gold paisley pattern on a black background. Nice NICE! Thanks for the visual. With you guys talkin about food. I think I'll slice in to this cold watermelon πŸ‰. BTW, WDS I hope you get yourself settled soon. Being unable to grow is a missed meditation IMO.

mu

Hey @eazynz Is that resin in the background of that bud? After a coupla pulls it almost looks like a gold paisley pattern on a black background. Nice NICE! Thanks for the visual. With you guys talkin about food. I think I'll slice in to this cold watermelon πŸ‰. BTW, WDS I hope you get yourself settled soon. Being unable to grow is a missed meditation IMO.
Sure is @musashi thats the lid off my stash tin, might give it a scrapping one day when the dots all connect πŸ˜„ watermelon πŸ‰ sounds good, your bang on saying growing is meditation, i find it very therapeutic

Last edited:
Back