A little bit of U2 for me too

What a beautiful flower! I would bet that she does smoke as good as she looks. That’s the kind of flower that I personally favor and savor. Very cool to see her before she was ready and when she was fully matured. Excellent work eazynz! U2 for Me2 ?
Thanks BrotherBoris, I'm sure she will be some fine herb when cured, will give her clone another run to see if she's a keeper

Nice plants mate 👍
When I found the auction site last month for the first time I thought I'd bought all the seeds I'd need (5 packets of Ortega, NL5 x Afghan, G13 x Afghan Skunk, Medicine Man, plus a random pack of Dreamtime I felt sorry for because nobody bid on it.

But after spending more time on here reading the grow reports, I have added Shark Shock, Black Widow, and Nordle to my list for future auctions when I can afford it.
Now there's U2 to add to the list, I guess you could say that I still haven't found what I'm looking for 😆✌️

Nice plants mate 👍
When I found the auction site last month for the first time I thought I'd bought all the seeds I'd need (5 packets of Ortega, NL5 x Afghan, G13 x Afghan Skunk, Medicine Man, plus a random pack of Dreamtime I felt sorry for because nobody bid on it.

But after spending more time on here reading the grow reports, I have added Shark Shock, Black Widow, and Nordle to my list for future auctions when I can afford it.
Now there's U2 to add to the list, I guess you could say that I still haven't found what I'm looking for 😆✌️
Thanks Jammy Git, nice selection 👌🏼,my list has also grown considerably after spending time reading through grow reports, the forum works in mysterious ways 😆

It's okay @Jammy Git, it has happened to all of us. And @eazynz doesn't help the situation with his kick ass pictures. After all, it is the journey not the destination lol. Welcome to la familia!

mu
Your photos are brilliant too mate. There a few of you guys on here that should be so pleased with the quality of flowers you produce. Hopefully I will learn a lot. I've got a few Super Silver babies that I'm passing to a friend because I'm not ready with my own square metre ✌️

Back