April offer from MNS only...

ha no shit... ive become immersed in weed related activites pretty much my whole waking life(i dont know where i go at night).

i actually bought the doors through gypsy as i cant afford them all...
BUT HAD TO HAVE THE DOORS... IM SO PSYCHED TO CRACK THEM.
peace everyone.
 
Hi All

well things will last till end of May probably the first week of june so all who asked and would like to get this offer can do so via pm till then...

I may add that Gypsy has bought 20 packs of each and Hanf and Hanf in Austria also bought the last 10 of each so those will be the other places to get individual packets for now till they are sold.

When I see how people react to getting these sort of series it makes me happy as there really are some special flavors to be found in these combinations....all the best sb
 
Just got confirmation that Shanti got my letter and he's sending the set out tmrw! :) can't wait to try these beans out. Now all I have to decide is which two Sets out of the five to run first :) :). Thanks again Shanti for the discount for the members and this chance to run them before everyone else.
 
Include me

Please include me in this offer. I recently just found this forum and I am currently growing Critical Mass purchased from Attitude.
 
I can only speak on The Doors, but I can't say enough about them" Tried to run, Tried to hide. Smoked the Doors. Now I'm red eyed! bing da da ling ling ling ling" Recon1 love the scientific approach just don't forget to love those girls too. lol.
 
Received R&R box set today. Very happy with the Shanti treatment as always. I peeled the tape off my box set and off came the A-E letter code. Did not notice it right when I did it or could have caught it in time. Does anyone have theirs unopened and if so may I please have the tube color to band name sequence from you. :) Ale.
 
Received R&R box set today. Very happy with the Shanti treatment as always. I peeled the tape off my box set and off came the A-E letter code. Did not notice it right when I did it or could have caught it in time. Does anyone have theirs unopened and if so may I please have the tube color to band name sequence from you. :) Ale.

Similar thing happened to me this week with some seeds he sent out to me. All the seeds were in the little tubes with their names labelled on and when I tried to remove the sticky tape the name stickers came off too, pretty annoying.
They weren't the R and R series though so can't help you out with the colours.
Peace,GG
 
Received R&R box set today. Very happy with the Shanti treatment as always. I peeled the tape off my box set and off came the A-E letter code. Did not notice it right when I did it or could have caught it in time. Does anyone have theirs unopened and if so may I please have the tube color to band name sequence from you. :) Ale.

What's up dude,

That sucks, I just got mine & I'll try to help but I think you might want to confirm w/Shanti if all R&R series that went out are in uniform color tubing otherwise my blue tube may be different than your blue, not just by light bl vs dark bl but the actual contents.
Mine arrived as is:
Dark blue:A
Red:B
Lt blue:C
Yellow:D
Lt blue:E
Now I know I have 2 lt blues, but if you didn't take yours out of sequence then they should fall in order. But as I said you wanna get a confirmation.

Hope this helps. If not, your gonna have one hell of a grab bag man!D

-Smoke
 
Encryption broken.

Thanks for the come back GG and SD. I was able to use the residual marker on the tape that held the tubes on and the remaining marker on the tubes, match that up and with what you supplied Smoke and sort it out. Ah Shanti has a good system I just need not unpack seeds when I have a head full of IPA and ganja :D LOL. I am 99.9% sure of what I have here. Shanti really displayed his kind character on this order, I am most grateful for Shanti's great genetics and my association with Shanti and all his forum devotees. I am sorry to say for all of you nice people that I have found a home, now you have to deal with me.:)
 
Not ah problem bro, but you owe us now!D

So rock that $hit & play it loud! LOL

-Smoke

Thanks for the come back GG and SD. I was able to use the residual marker on the tape that held the tubes on and the remaining marker on the tubes, match that up and with what you supplied Smoke and sort it out. Ah Shanti has a good system I just need not unpack seeds when I have a head full of IPA and ganja :D LOL. I am 99.9% sure of what I have here. Shanti really displayed his kind character on this order, I am most grateful for Shanti's great genetics and my association with Shanti and all his forum devotees. I am sorry to say for all of you nice people that I have found a home, now you have to deal with me.:)
 
Any chance I can get some free beans? :) I have had some terrible luck trying to get beanies though Aussie customs so far! I brought some big bud through a company called amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com. 5 weeks later still waiting for my magic beans.:(

It's funny in Australia in the late 70's the only weed you could get had a 70% seed to weed ratio, Now you can't get seeds for love nor money! I think it's a bloody conspiracy!Or maybe the drought :D

So give generously to make Australia green again. :D

I probably couldn't afford 200 euro's for beans, But I probably could manage half that if they come in half packs?I bet some mongrel custom is growing my seeds as we speak! "Mongrels!" :P
 
Last edited:
Yo Mother ShaBoooBoo :D

Hey, these aren't the only packs available, check out this link.
http://mrnice.nl/dhtml/community_products.php

There are mixpacks (dreamtime and walkabout) that will contain the entire menu (and then some, from what I'm told ;)) for under 40 euros (18++ seeds...), and there are some killer strains available that don't cost too much more (Shit immediately comes to mind, as I'm smoking some now, lol).

Good luck, and if you are patient, you can order direct from Shanti in a few weeks (he's away right now). Most of those retailers send freebies with your ordedr, and MrN backs any MrN purchase from those 'official' (not sure if official is the right word, but you get the idea) retailers.

Lol, if you are REAL patient, maybe you could get in on the next round of testers (who knows whgen that will be, there are like 50-something lines/crosses available :p) ;)
 
Any chance I can get some free beans? :) I have had some terrible luck trying to get beanies though Aussie customs so far! I brought some big bud through a company called amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com. 5 weeks later still waiting for my magic beans.:(

It's funny in Australia in the late 70's the only weed you could get had a 70% seed to weed ratio, Now you can't get seeds for love nor money! I think it's a bloody conspiracy!Or maybe the drought :D

So give generously to make Australia green again. :D

I probably couldn't afford 200 euro's for beans, But I probably could manage half that if they come in half packs?I bet some mongrel custom is growing my seeds as we speak! "Mongrels!" :P

I got some Mr N (and Sensi) seeds from Gypsy Nirvana a while ago, send me a private message with your postal details and I'll send you some spares. :)
 
Thanks Mr Smokey, You are most generous ,But I ordered some Holland's Hope from planet skunk the other day, I will see if they make it through customs.I will let you know how I go.

But I'm going to try a new approach to cannabis breeding! :D I know this is going to sound like sacrilege to most, But I am going to cross breed to form and not function, Meaning I'm going to work towards a low THC ornamental version of cannabis with a riot of color. :D

I think if the plant becomes more accepted people may look for a more esthetically pleasing form of cannabis that they can use as a garden feature. Which may also add more impetus to get it legalized .Plus there would be mega marketing potential for such strains.

It maybe the artist in me but I'm blowm away with color and the beauty of cannabis, Blacks,Purple,Red,Yellow,Pink and Shades of Blue. The plant shows a diverse range of genes that maybe tapped.:) What do you think?


Purple.jpg


svspurpin.jpg


welcome_bud.jpg


normal_purple%20pot.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'm going to work towards a low THC ornamental version of cannabis with a riot of color.
On second thoughts maybe not!:D

So how do I order some of Shanti seeds, who is the the best seed seller to get them into OZ?

So PatrickStar which verity would you recommend?
 
Last edited:
Thanks Mr Smokey, You are most generous ,But I ordered some Holland's Hope from planet skunk the other day, I will see if they make it through customs.I will let you know how I go.

But I'm going to try a new approach to cannabis breeding! :D I know this is going to sound like sacrilege to most, But I am going to cross breed to form and not function, Meaning I'm going to work towards a low THC ornamental version of cannabis with a riot of color. :D

I think if the plant becomes more accepted people may look for a more esthetically pleasing form of cannabis that they can use as a garden feature. Which may also add more impetus to get it legalized .Plus there would be mega marketing potential for such strains.

It maybe the artist in me but I'm blowm away with color and the beauty of cannabis, Blacks,Purple,Red,Yellow,Pink and Shades of Blue. The plant shows a diverse range of genes that maybe tapped.:) What do you think?

Sounds like a really bad idea to me, kind of shows a lack of breeding skills too.
You should be able to create a beautiful looking plant with a variety of cannabinoids, due to the amount of different cannabis plants out there these days.

Breeding a non pscyoactive strain won't make the plant more acceptable imo, just add more confusion to things.

What happens when people want their ''normal'' looking MNS strains etc, to look like your hollywood buds, people will start to cross your strains with real strains and fuck things up for everyone by really messing up the gene pool,all for some pretty lookin buds?:confused:

The more traits you try and lock into a strain then the harder it gets, hence Soma's plants are beautiful to look at with their multi coloured leaves and buds, yet they consistently produce hermies and are pretty badly bred, inbred, femmed etc.
Shanti's strains on the other hand don't produce too much colour, but do have vigour,stability, are pretty much hermie free and get you really high/stoned which in my opinion are the more important traits.

I do believe, like you, that the average cannabis plant can look abit plain due to some of the prettier looking strains available these days, but that should motivate someone to start crossing MNS type quality strains with some of the better quality ''good looking strains'' like you posted pics of, and eventually we'll have some hollywood looking plants with some real soul.

Since hooking up with humans the hemp seed has evolved alot over time, and we're not finished with it yet,it's all about raising the bar constantly, onwards and upwards!
Peace, GG
 
I started writing my above reply before you posted your maybe not post MSBB,
I think you've made the right choice.
Peace, GG
 
Back
Top