April offer from MNS only...

Hey Shanti so are those names the new names for these hybrids?

I think the Cure for the test hybrid A goes along with it pretty good because people have told me its medicinal

lookin foward to seeing who gets these wish i could...if anyone wants to see pics of the Cure and or the Doors

heres a site that i put some pics together on
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=166418

Mite cause confusion you stated

A Afghan Skunk x HAze AC

B Early Skkunk x Haze Ac

C MKS x Haze Ac

D Northern Lights x Haze Ac

E CM x Haze AC

but you stated b4 that the C was NL5 Haze X Haze AC

Last edited:
Sorry labeled incorrectly...take note

Hi All

We labeled the Rock n Roller series differently for the special offer so please take note this is the letters that will correspond with the letters in the box set.

differently labeled than how it is written.

A The Cure As x HzAC
b U2 EQ x HzAC
c The Doors NL5Hz x HzAC
d Pink Floyd CM x HzAC
eThe Stones MKSk x HzAC

you will also notice that The Doors is not NL but NL5Hz like the original test seeds.

So sorry for that but glad I got it corrected now before we send out the first sets.All the best Sb

ps I must make it clear that this offer is only for MNS forum members and medical discounts do not apply for this limited edition offer.

Last edited:
the Doors

I kinda like the Doors...so... lets light the fire and get a rider on the storm!
Great news, Thanks!
All the best,
Y.Sam

i was just checking out jaybutta's tester thread and those buds look amazing. I just really wish we could see some company pics. Would be super awesome to see a pic of eatch strain and also be cool to see a pic of the haze ac male.

I always wondered what constituted a good male plant. They all look the same for the most part to me, but then again I don't take them into flower.

i was just checking out jaybutta's tester thread and those buds look amazing. I just really wish we could see some company pics. Would be super awesome to see a pic of eatch strain and also be cool to see a pic of the haze ac male.

I always wondered what constituted a good male plant. They all look the same for the most part to me, but then again I don't take them into flower.

Hi....Here are a couple of pics of 2 males I used for pollination on some of my strains.
You can see the first is a bigger bushier male and the other a taller slender one.
sorry they dont look healthy but I just stick them in the ground without nutes........cheers:D

Attachments

• males 001.jpg
    males 001.jpg
    996.1 KB · Views: 33
  • males 002.jpg
    males 002.jpg
    992.9 KB · Views: 26
i like the names that Shanti came up with...AF/Sk known as the cure i'd imagine cuz of its med properties. Great idea, to come up with some catchy names for the limited edition...wouldn't mind trying the Cure and Pink Floyd

Hi....Here are a couple of pics of 2 males I used for pollination on some of my strains.
You can see the first is a bigger bushier male and the other a taller slender one.
sorry they dont look healthy but I just stick them in the ground without nutes........cheers:D

is there anything in particular you look for in male flowers that makes them better?

I do know they can produce resin. But is it basically the same as picking a female? Do some have problems with vigor?

Everytime I started from seed except for my Spices the best looking plants are always male. So many times have I spoiled a plant that looked the best just to discover theyre male. Then I always feel really bad killing him. I'm like paranoid the others know whats going on lmfao.

I'd love to breed but I'm way to much of a perfectionist and would have to be playing with over 100 plants. Out of 40 Shit seeds I ended up with 4 females that all look like theyre clones theyre so similer. Out of 50+ G45 (non G45) seeds and 15 females I had about 13 similer plants that looked like a total hybrid, then 2 that looked completley unlike any strain in its genes and only one very very G13 dominate pheno. So its very interesting to see what you can get. If your not gonna follow Darwin's theory, to me its like whats the point? So I hope one day I have a ranch big enough for my experiments.:D

is ther
"
I do know they can produce resin. But is it basically the same as picking a female? Do some have problems with vigor?

Everytime I started from seed except for my Spices the best looking plants are always male. So many times have I spoiled a plant that looked the best just to discover theyre male. Then I always feel really bad killing him. "

I hear you Gertbfrow, I believe that male plants are more vigorous and faster growers then the female ( perhaps to drowne out other male plants). I always experience the same effect. The strongest biggest plants tend to be boys. Now I tend to look for my females in the middle of the pack. I don't get rid of any until they show their sex but I no longer cuddle and spoil the really healthy big plants that tend to turn out to be boys.

R n R arrives!

Shanti n Mr. Nice guys!!!

The R n R series arrived safe and sound! As soon as I sort out the ASH and CM sexing, I'll start the series :D

Bilbo

ps. Where do we post the reports for these select strains?

Last edited:
smoke dream i really appreciate u including me in that list...
it means alot to me to see someone extending a helping hand as u say...
i wont soon forget it... even though I will not be able to get these
but thats besides the point... Im just sayin thanks and ur a good guy bro.

for those of you here who are more curious about the rock in roll hybrids...
i thought it would be helpful to make a information thread for those of us who are gettin the first shot to buy the beans(i know there were testers but im having a hard time finding all of them here, and i think itd be much more simpler to compile all the info in one thread)...
so look around Ill get it up here in the next day.

Rock n Rollers

Hi all,

Just started the Rock n Rollers. attached are 3 pictures

1 this shows the results from first 24hrs

2 Picture showing status between 48-60hrs 86%

3 This picture shows how i am attempting to collate the data through each stage of their development,this is by no means finished but if i (we) can complete the program it could be offered free to MNS members to track their own progress/test grows and could eventually be collated in a universal format which may be helpful to shantibabas future work who knows, it can only help

(any input welcome as it is only a starting point and you the members should have your say on what we should be recording)

R1

Attachments

• upload 1.jpg
    upload 1.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 30
  • upload 2.jpg
    upload 2.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 36
  • upload3.jpg
    upload3.jpg
    320.8 KB · Views: 31
Back