Testers Needed for the Grail widow, Widow AC and 3 Regular Untested CBD enriched strains from CBD crew new work.

I would love to do this.
However,i dont feel experienced enough to raise my hand.
Maybe in a few years,if im still around,i could be so honored.

I'd love to participate actively as well.
Incidentally my CBD (Yummy) seeds arrived in the post today but I'd postpone that for an exciting new experiment :eek:

testers

great concept,as i feel these posters have a great deal of practical exp, i would also be awed by the chance to trial any of the mns or cbd...thanks sa:D

I'd love to tae a crack at the Widow Grail or the Widow AC but I'd like just a tad more information before I could commit.

Most importantly...
When would these two types be expected to finish OUTDOORS?

Sounds like you won't be short on tester choices Shanti. ;)

I would love to be a tester for Grail Widow

Ps, my The Cure keeper is every bit as wonderful as my SSH keeper hats off :D

Last edited:
Looking for a Daddy ? GrailWidow/Widow X AC

Hello Shantibaba,

I would absolutely LOVE to help out if needed.

I am looking for a special daddy and another momma.

I am in!:D

Hi All

The widows are regular seeds and there are 3 CBD enriched regular strains, so in fact , a testing for CBD-crew and separately for MNS.

Funnily enough I have had quite some pm to go through. If you received a pm back saying i registered you as a potential tester then i will process any members who pm me before the end of this month.

So it is clear I will write down the strains and those chosen to do the testing for those strains with their members names from the forum.

I can tell you this...all strains parents have been tested well and i do know that CBDR1, CBDR2, and CBDR3 will be expected to hit with higher THC;CBD levels than previously if their parents are anything to judge them by...which is usually the case!
Also the two widows of MNS, have also had their parents tested for THC levels as well as all cannabinoids, and there will be some excellent results expected in these girls. Just selection and numbers will be the testing part for each grower.

Considering these are all regular seeds and I would expect 50:50 males to females, the seed sample i send out will be 20 seeds. I am ultimately looking for information on the resulting Female plants of all strains...and for the CBD enriched strains I would be hoping for a cannabinoid lab test for those plants that look interesting to the growers.All strains i would like photos of in both growing and flowering stages...so that is kind of a basic synopsis of things i am expecting from a tester so please be honest with me as i am in need of extra help at this moment.

Thanks for your attention all the best sb

Never Done A Bad Test Yet

Hi All

The widows are regular seeds and there are 3 CBD enriched regular strains, so in fact , a testing for CBD-crew and separately for MNS.

Funnily enough I have had quite some pm to go through. If you received a pm back saying i registered you as a potential tester then i will process any members who pm me before the end of this month.

So it is clear I will write down the strains and those chosen to do the testing for those strains with their members names from the forum.

I can tell you this...all strains parents have been tested well and i do know that CBDR1, CBDR2, and CBDR3 will be expected to hit with higher THC;CBD levels than previously if their parents are anything to judge them by...which is usually the case!
Also the two widows of MNS, have also had their parents tested for THC levels as well as all cannabinoids, and there will be some excellent results expected in these girls. Just selection and numbers will be the testing part for each grower.

Considering these are all regular seeds and I would expect 50:50 males to females, the seed sample i send out will be 20 seeds. I am ultimately looking for information on the resulting Female plants of all strains...and for the CBD enriched strains I would be hoping for a cannabinoid lab test for those plants that look interesting to the growers.All strains i would like photos of in both growing and flowering stages...so that is kind of a basic synopsis of things i am expecting from a tester so please be honest with me as i am in need of extra help at this moment.

Having Another Go With A CBD Strain, This Time Indoor And Polytunnel Will Bring Out Its Full Potential.
This " Glitterdome " Grew Outdoors In The Rain ( Worst Season On Record )
Will Mollycoddle Them In The Future And A Thorough Report ( I'm Hoping To Make Some RSO For My Health )
JKP

Attachments

• MNS-CBD- The Remedy.jpg
    MNS-CBD- The Remedy.jpg
    660 KB · Views: 22
Shanti i have PM'ed you and explained for pm and stuff - so i hope you get chance to read and even put me forward for this amazing project

Regards

We have a testing facility at our compassion club,along with a few other labs locally.All my strains have been tested,which helps me decide when choosing phenos of strains.Plus they test for molds and pesticides,thats a peace of mind thing for me.I like to know what I'm ingesting.

Hi All

Naturally CBD Crew tests are expected to have quantitative Cannabinoid analysis.

I'd appreciate hints on how to do that in Europe (ideally without travelling to Spain).
  • Is there a European lab that accepts pseudonymous submissions, paid with cash?
  • If not, is Thin Layer Chromatography ("Cannalyse") acceptable? What's the cheapest source for a TLC kit in Europe? Cannalytics Supply is reasonably priced but they're US based.
Even if I don't get accepted for the test, I'd appreciate any PMs or replies.

Last edited:
Hi all :)
It looks like quite a bit of interest has been stirred in the last few days, below are some links to consider on home analysis kits similiar to some of those used to report back to Shanti over the last few years. While I am not sure if analysis is required, it could never hurt.

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/9-patients-forum/7097-home-cannabinoid-analysis-kit.html

At Home Cannabis Analysis | Montana Biotech

Please keep in mind the necessity for commitment with these test varieties, as we need volunteers who are willing to document their findings with a commitment to sharing their journey with the MNS community.

Hi All

hope 2013 is going well for you all.

Listen it is getting to a stage where i need help with some independent testing of some generations of hybrids. What I have coming in the next weeks is Widow Grail, Widow x AC, and 3 new regular CBD enriched strains...and I need a little bit of a commitment on these for testing.
All the best sb

Widow grail

Just the thought of Shantibaba creating a widow grail is causing me to lose sleep! I can't even imagine how precise the creator of widow is with his widow grail selection process. This announcement has made me feel like a child waiting for Christmas! I would guess Anyone who has the opportunity to work with these genetics will be very dedicated to the process. I can't wait till grow journals start to pop up! JessE thanks for the link might be fun to test some things in the garden. Big thanks to SB!!!

Hi all :)
It looks like quite a bit of interest has been stirred in the last few days, below are some links to consider on home analysis kits similiar to some of those used to report back to Shanti over the last few years. While I am not sure if analysis is required, it could never hurt.

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/9-patients-forum/7097-home-cannabinoid-analysis-kit.html

At Home Cannabis Analysis | Montana Biotech

Please keep in mind the necessity for commitment with these test varieties, as we need volunteers who are willing to document their findings with a commitment to sharing their journey with the MNS community.

I Was Worried As To Analasys Of The Plants But Am Rest Assured Now Theres A At Home Test Kit.
After All, Some Of Us Live In The Middle Of Nowhere ;)
Thanks For The Links Jesse :)
JKP

I live in Spain and even here it had been hard to find a test facility.

Most will not accept postal deliveries.

Fundacion Canna will only do it if you are a registered business for them to invoice. They will accept samples by post. Cost is €50 per sample.

Energy Control also will do a test free of charge but you have to deliver it too Barcelona. No post again.

All results vary and where possible 3 samples should be taken from the plant as results differ depending on where you take the sample from.

This has been my experience through 2012 when I test grew "Medi Haze" for MNS/CBD Crew.

Eventually through a lot of persistence, and having to fly to Barcelona with samples securely hidden. I got all 6 samples tested at Spannabis. But it should have been only one sample.

Thc testing.

Could someone please help me understand. I was thinking about his today, I agree a test of thc is nice (grabs my attention) but what really does that number tell me? I guess what I mean is if I took a haze at 15% thc and a kush at 15% thc The 2 would be equal. However the high between the 2 will be worlds apart. So what is actually learned from a thc test?

Could someone please help me understand. I was thinking about his today, I agree a test of thc is nice (grabs my attention) but what really does that number tell me? I guess what I mean is if I took a haze at 15% thc and a kush at 15% thc The 2 would be equal. However the high between the 2 will be worlds apart. So what is actually learned from a thc test?

Quantitative Cannabis tests usually also show other Cannabinoids too, most importantly CBD which is relevant to 3 of the new strains. CBD Crew strains are supposed to have at least 4% THC and 4% CBD.
Shantibaba expects the 3 new CBD strains to have higher percentages of both.

Quantitative Cannabis tests usually also show other Cannabinoids too, most importantly CBD which is relevant to 3 of the new strains. CBD Crew strains are supposed to have at least 4% THC and 4% CBD.
Shantibaba expects the 3 new CBD strains to have higher percentages of both.

Have we learned which cbd give us which sensations yet? Ie. the racy high, laughing, tranced, trippy, or couch lock highs? I just am trying to wrap my mind on something over my head. I guess I keep falling back. Hash plant x northern lights and nevils haze were designed to give opposite effects but either plant can have high thc and varying cbd levels. Is it the ratio between the two that give the different effects or a different kind of thc. As far as effects what can one expect from a 4% / 4% ratio? And if you have built up tolerance smoking high thc flowers would you need to use more of the thc/cbd balanced strains? I appreciate you taking your time to explain and would love to hear other points of view as well. Thank you

Back