Who has the real RoadKill Skunk ?

In 1980/81 sacred seeds called skunk 1 a pure non hybridized afghani indica in seed form

Remember. Hash making fields have bld and nld in their fields of the same strain.

Alot of old skunk growers i know from 84 to 94 all say they thought it was a pure afghani or pakistani. Some were broad leaf and squat. Other were sativa narrow leaf.

mm
no link with the road kill skunk is a indy kush seed packet

In 1980/81 sacred seeds called skunk 1 a pure non hybridized afghani indica in seed form

Remember. Hash making fields have bld and nld in their fields of the same strain.

Alot of old skunk growers i know from 84 to 94 all say they thought it was a pure afghani or pakistani. Some were broad leaf and squat. Other were sativa narrow leaf.

mm
Hi Mate.

Lets re write the history or is the history ever written.?

The scene is uncharted for many years now, just recently come legal in so many places.

There are many rumors and stories around about skunk haze and g13 origins . You will hear many versions of them.

What ever was the name back in 80/81 dosent matter really.

Here you can find the seeds and information's for the original genetics breed and maintained from the original breeders.

it would not labeled Hindu Kush if was skunk #1 our Boy was just so stooned and wrote the wrong description :cool::love:.

Never do seed job and labelings when you baked :alien:otherwise you mix salt with sugar easy :geek:.
I hope this will help.

no link with the road kill skunk is a indy kush seed packet

Hi Mate.

Lets re write the history or is the history ever written.?

The scene is uncharted for many years now, just recently come legal in so many places.

There are many rumors and stories around about skunk haze and g13 origins . You will hear many versions of them.

What ever was the name back in 80/81 dosent matter really.

Here you can find the seeds and information's for the original genetics breed and maintained from the original breeders.

it would not labeled Hindu Kush if was skunk #1 our Boy was just so stooned and wrote the wrong description :cool::love:.

Never do seed job and labelings when you baked :alien:otherwise you mix salt with sugar easy :geek:.
I hope this will help.
Do people not even look at the label?

It literally says "hindu kush" "cannabis indica"

mm

Back