Who has experience reveging?

And thats why i have landed here. I started to read about breeding and became busy on the MNS auction page. Only heard good stuff from MNS but never was really into regular seeds. That changed drastically.. the goal is to make strains that help me with my ADD and depression. Trying to make a cbd/indica strain myself is the ultimate goal and to reach that i need you guys, and alot of failure to learn from.

Peace
"That changed drastically"

Yes, goodbye. Sorry it did not work out for you. I hope you get a handle on your mental issues soon. Your anger is not healthy.

mu

Best of luck Zen, if you come back in the future with a different handle shoot me a message.

We all make mistakes and smoking weed can sometimes make us see things that are only half there.

I hope you find your special CBD/Indica plant and all goes well in the future.

Having the right weed can make all the difference.

Last edited:
Jeepers we haven’t been called all that for a while normally just get the fan boy comments haha but hey guess we know what good herb is! Ironic that he attacked Mu for his understanding of English I couldn’t understand half of what he wrote!
Let’s get back to normality

There's no need for the last few comments.

How have they helped in any way?

If a person is having issues the best thing you can do is either be quiet or supportive, unless of course you are a moderator.

Fanning the flames is immature and shows a pack mentality which is partly what Zen was complaining about.

I would rather feel good here in the forum and inviting Zen back into the fold is the way to go about that.

Driving him off is not nice.

I think we need to remember the name of the forum.

MR NICE

Everybody fucks up occasionally, now he should get the chance to make good.

If not it's on his head, or should I say off with his head. haha.

There's no need for the last few comments.

How have they helped in any way?

If a person is having issues the best thing you can do is either be quiet or supportive,
You are likely correct, but I've spent my entire life turning the other cheek and being supportive regardless of how nasty people are. It only seems to embolden others to continue their disrespectful and disparaging behavior. People here tried to help and he acted like a petulant child. Worse actually. I've had others disprespect me here, much in the same way. At least they kept it to pm's instead of spewing their hatred and vehemence onto the public forum. He doesn't want our kindness, he doesn't want our help, all he wants is to play the victim and treat others like garbage.

I appreciate your level headed mindset. I just wish I still felt the same way. Keep up the positive attitude. We need it.

It's the wrong attitude.

That will just make things worse.

And really what he said about you was nothing, nothing at all.

If anybody should be upset it is Mu and Shanti, but they have heard it all before.

So there is your cue.

If they don't feel the need to respond why should you?

I think about it and at its elemental level it’s about respect. That shouldn’t be mistaken for expressing yourself. If expressing yourself becomes negative or aggressive then it’s more than just expressing yourself.

But when exiting you feel the need to express derogatory feelings it just backs up the the idea that you’re doing more than expressing yourself.

I’m new here but… so take that at face value.
/steve

If someone comes in my house I respect a fresh idea or an opposing/off center approach to any situation especially when backed up with context and information
but what I don’t appreciate is disrespect.

Almost lost my keeper Mango Haze IBL#9 female over the winter.
The rooted cutting suddenly showed signs of stem rot (my fault, to much water, to cold and not enough biomass).
As soon as I saw this I took 2 clones from her very late in flowering, now after a good 3 months of 20/4 I'm happy to see new growth.
The original clone held on for weeks but did die in the end, she was very tough.

The new clones are under a blue screw in LED for the last 6 weeks and it helped (before under a warmer LED).

There is some good advice here in this thread, it helped me and I'm very gratefull. (y)

:giggle:

Attachments

• IMG_5500.JPG
    IMG_5500.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5502.JPG
    IMG_5502.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
Sorry for getting preachy.

Well said Fish.

Respect has to be learned and earned.

We can't have the young ones getting about talking that way to the adults. :)
Not preachy at all @Uncle Jack. You are right. That’s the good thing about having a melting pot of personalities from all kinds of backgrounds within the forum. There’s always another view or opinion and there is something we can always learn from each other.
Cheers
Fish

I dont get those retarded shit that u guys post and u guys dont get me clearly. Telling me im on a rant while im just asking for clarity. U guys are not sweet or kind. Just fkin naive and thats a whole nother thing.

Im young? Ye well u are fkin old and i also see that. Good for me, good for you. Has nothing to do with anything but maybe im too young to have an actual intellect right?

My dad is a hippie... I like him for it but also anoys me alot. So full of himself and his philosophy that is so fkin outdated. Like you probably.. idk.. but feels like that.

I dont wanna be rude at all but if you guys are weird as fuck im also that. Everyone likes those comments apposed of mine. All good but i feel there is like a gang here that doesnt like people who are different. They dont like information but only want words that be sweet about it.

You post a growjournal but none ever reacts other than : "looking good". Call me young but u can be 184 and still not make any progress. You can only learn within your ability to analyse. If no one may fkin react to a growjournal other than " nice" its for sure that its not about your fkin learning curve.

Its so fkin poor if u can only hear how good you are. And im not saying anyone is bad, i always put context and shit so people see what its about, never about the person.
3n763n.jpg

@ZenC Interesting rant, if you’re so in touch why leave with all this negativity. I think you exposed the nerve…
“frustration's with daddy “.
So you go where you can find people like dad and you rant at the clouds 🌧️
Hey we’re here to listen but please check your ego at the door, with age comes wisdom if we’re lucky but at least we’re trying.
You remind me of my son, (25) a shooting star but doesn’t really know what he doesn’t know. I have to remind him I have lived 2.5 of his lifetimes and maybe he might put down the youthful drive, thinking you know it all, just listen, not even accept it as truth just listen and think.
But it just makes the old maxim so true…
“Youth is wasted on the young”
I hope you understand what I’m saying @ZenC not to take what we say as truth but just listen. Nobody knows it but there’s gold even in an overly loving dad’s advice.
Enjoy your weekend
/steve

I dont get those retarded shit that u guys post and u guys dont get me clearly. Telling me im on a rant while im just asking for clarity. U guys are not sweet or kind. Just fkin naive and thats a whole nother thing.

Im young? Ye well u are fkin old and i also see that. Good for me, good for you. Has nothing to do with anything but maybe im too young to have an actual intellect right?

My dad is a hippie... I like him for it but also anoys me alot. So full of himself and his philosophy that is so fkin outdated. Like you probably.. idk.. but feels like that.

I dont wanna be rude at all but if you guys are weird as fuck im also that. Everyone likes those comments apposed of mine. All good but i feel there is like a gang here that doesnt like people who are different. They dont like information but only want words that be sweet about it.

You post a growjournal but none ever reacts other than : "looking good". Call me young but u can be 184 and still not make any progress. You can only learn within your ability to analyse. If no one may fkin react to a growjournal other than " nice" its for sure that its not about your fkin learning curve.

Its so fkin poor if u can only hear how good you are. And im not saying anyone is bad, i always put context and shit so people see what its about, never about the person.

Many years ago, a very well-known and respected roadman (intercessor) on the reservation was leading a tipi (peyote) healing ceremony. As everyone was settling in, someone in the doorway of the tipi, the fire tender informed the roadman that one of his relatives was wanting to participate. This man showed up very drunk and several relatives did not want him to come in. The leader of the ceremony suggested that anyone who took the time to come consciously or unconsciously, probably needed healing. The man was let in. Supposedly this demonstration of compassion and support led this man to get back on the red road and he quit alcohol.
When the ceremony begins and all settle into their own prayer, the pejuta (medicine) is passed around in a clockwise direction. A staff is then passed around; a talking stick and the person in possession has an opportunity to speak his mind. Along with their prayers and songs at this time, many things good and bad are said and everyone respectfully honors the person holding the staff as he speaks from his own honesty.
By the door is a bucket filled with sand. When a person vomits they do this directly unto the ground in front of everybody. The fire tender then covers it up with sand, it is swept up and disposed of. There is no shame as it is an interpretation of purification; getting rid of the toxins in the body that conflict with the medicine and might keep a person from communing and getting in touch with self.
Everyone deserves to be heard. Everyone deserves respect and compassion. Everyone is responsible for their own actions and words. We own our own opinions. @Uncle Jack made some excellent comments about understanding and 2nd chances. Every man or woman has to do a walkabout sooner or later. When we are in internal pain, the struggle can be difficult when we fight rather than surrender to the process. I got both my hands up here lol. I've seen so many in terror, in hell during peyote and ayahuasca ceremonies bc they are unwilling to let go of their ego and listen to the invitation. It is hoped that this man will find peace with himself by doing his work. If and when he returns in a good way then I will be the first to welcome him home. An appeal to our higher selves. I don't mean to preach either but needed to say this from my heart. Blessings.

mu

Back