Who has experience reveging?

HazedNConfused

Sorry, I meant my issue is the males wouldn't revert back to veg once they reached a certain point in flower.
I'd like to be able to keep my chosen male(s) in a vegetative state until I'm ready to collect pollen or use them.

Islandgrower

Past Award Winner
Sorry, I meant my issue is the males wouldn't revert back to veg once they reached a certain point in flower.
I'd like to be able to keep my chosen male(s) in a vegetative state until I'm ready to collect pollen or use them.
You mean they flower fully under veg lighting? So autoflowering? Any males that drop pollen when not induced to I would not use personally.

HazedNConfused

You mean they flower fully under veg lighting? So autoflowering? Any males that drop pollen when not induced to I would not use personally.
I read that here recently and threw out the final male. Sadly I'd already used it so will probably toss those seeds in the back of a drawer.

Container size can switch males to flower too, but like @Islandgrower implied troublesome males often aren’t wanted, if they really want to autoflower, most find that undesirable.
Will a constricted male revert if transplanted to a larger container?

Islandgrower

Past Award Winner
I read that here recently and threw out the final male. Sadly I'd already used it so will probably toss those seeds in the back of a drawer.

Will a constricted male revert if transplanted to a larger container?
Could be possible . Try the seeds you may get some fire . It is not an end all if the male does that . If he was used he may not pass it on . Too never know what fire he may bring.

Uncle Jack

@HazedNConfused You can keep males in the same pots for years by pruning their roots and repotting, kept indoors 16+hours light.
Put them outside occasionally when conditions are right, then take fresh clones from them to re-invigorate them and their clonability.
If you take a clone of the male then you can flower the original and not worry about re-vegging.

axiom

MNS Award Winner
24 hr fluorescent or Metal Halide
Lighting
Feed mild/weak vegetive nutrient
Once you see the fresh smooth single leaves appear begin to trim away old growth a little at a time and increase nutrient strength to mild/normal. Once new branches have begun to grow take many cuttings and keep mom as a mom.
Give her sunshine once she has reverted back to a complete vegetative stage.
this process can take a couple months to complete depending on how fast she reverses.
Good luck 🍀