whats in dreamtime or walkabout?!

Is there a chance for Master Kush in Dreamtime, does anyone know?
Yes, MK can be contained in Dreamtime. I asked Shanti a few years ago what could be contained in it, he said "Dreamtime has so many different things mixed in a huge bag and then vialled up in to 18 seeds ...let me just say all land races and MNS strains are possible...but proof is in the seed. Good luck" @quinxstar
 
Yes, MK can be contained in Dreamtime. I asked Shanti a few years ago what could be contained in it, he said "Dreamtime has so many different things mixed in a huge bag and then vialled up in to 18 seeds ...let me just say all land races and MNS strains are possible...but proof is in the seed. Good luck" @quinxstar
i personnaly grow dreamtime and see nothing look like master kush in the strain description is nl skunk haze mix
i have reconnized the nl and the skunk

you are wrong @shantibaba not say to you "you have master kush in the strain literaly"
 
Yes, MK can be contained in Dreamtime. I asked Shanti a few years ago what could be contained in it, he said "Dreamtime has so many different things mixed in a huge bag and then vialled up in to 18 seeds ...let me just say all land races and MNS strains are possible...but proof is in the seed. Good luck" @quinxstar
you do a confusion the land race are in the walkabout
 
Considering it, but I already own a bunch of Sk1 crosses (Critical,nl5,g13,shit) and I really enjoy pure MK. Really interested in the 94 Cup Winner genetics.

Would Ortega be a somewhat viable alternative?
the master kush X skunk is very different of the other mns skunk cross is easy to found kush aroma

the sensi seed version is also cross with the skunk1
 
@169 Sensis White Label offers Master kush regulär...

One Love Penny ❤️💛💚
I own a pack of those and ran a bunch of their fems past year. There was one exceptional plant that got me wondering what the ceiling is on this strain.

Wether WL's lineage is the same as Mr. Nice's is unclear to me.

Both are Hindu Kush x Hindu Kush, as opposed to Positronics' Hindu Kush x Skunk 1.
 
Back
Top