that mean that there are strains in it that are used to created the other strains like NL#5 is ortega but with NL#1 right so some nice think could be found in walkabout and dreamtime hmm maybe after my nordle shark shock and medman grow i try some dreamtimewalkabout:
thai
new guinea
skunk #1
orig haze
dreamtime:
northern lights #5
afghani indica
skunk #1
orig haze
View attachment 65275
Here's a favorite graphic. Family tree.
Does anyone have a legend describing the meaning of the arrows and colors?

that mean that there are strains in it that are used to created the other strains like NL#5 is ortega but with NL#1 right so some nice think could be found in walkabout and dreamtime hmm maybe after my nordle shark shock and medman grow i try some dreamtime
yes because only one parent are alivewhat i mean is there are strains u cant get so from mns
I wouldn't even know where to start. And I don't have the original artwork with all the lines and stuff. I just did a quick paste job for the legendcould you add the missing hazes as well?
noIs there a chance for Master Kush in Dreamtime, does anyone know?
Buy a pack of MKS...it's quite cheap on auctions.Is there a chance for Master Kush in Dreamtime, does anyone know?
Considering it, but I already own a bunch of Sk1 crosses (Critical,nl5,g13,shit) and I really enjoy pure MK. Really interested in the 94 Cup Winner genetics.Buy a pack of MKS...it's quite cheap on auctions.
You won't regret it!