new guinea
skunk #1
orig haze

dreamtime:
northern lights #5
afghani indica
skunk #1
orig haze
that mean that there are strains in it that are used to created the other strains like NL#5 is ortega but with NL#1 right so some nice think could be found in walkabout and dreamtime hmm maybe after my nordle shark shock and medman grow i try some dreamtime

that mean that there are strains in it that are used to created the other strains like NL#5 is ortega but with NL#1 right so some nice think could be found in walkabout and dreamtime hmm maybe after my nordle shark shock and medman grow i try some dreamtime

no the ortega is a nl5 and a selection of seeds from the nl1 if i rmemeber well

the dreamtime is more hybrid than the walkabout more landrace on my prsonnal experience

no nl in the walabout is in the dreamtime

i dont think this is entirely right. some of these strains arent available as such themselves. it is no doubt exactly as you first thought, hanzde. mixed bag of unlabeled mns seeds. i would expect a mix of skunk haze, nl5 skunk, nhs etc..

i wouldnt expect spice, widow or la nina.

but then again, i am also not sure and wouldnt mind a more informed answer to the question of hanzde.

Cheers, we should combine it with the one that quinqstar posted. cos taking a second look at that one, it is more complete. it makes more sense at least, with the male and female lines drawn as well. albeit a bit more chaotic

Back