What are YOU smoking today? (PICTURES)

"now I must go probably has trout stream"

Yeah, some brooks with native Adirondack Brook Trout. I usually fish 2-4 foot wide brooks, very challenging and a big fish is maybe 7 inches! Very tasty and very unique patterns and colors. Love the blue circles around the red dots. Fish run 12-14 inches in a big beaver dam pond but not as challenging.

Went down to the street corner to see what they are smoking on the streets today. Picked up some 'Hydro' which tells me nothing. It is hard as wood and hunks must be broken off and smoked like hash. Taste great and a nice high. Very reasonably priced.

native Adirondack Brook Trout. Pretty and tasty!

Adirondack-Brook-trout.jpg

Hydro - hard as wood, smokes and tastes great!

Hydro.jpg

Longball

"now I must go probably has trout stream"

Yeah, some brooks with native Adirondack Brook Trout. I usually fish 2-4 foot wide brooks, very challenging and a big fish is maybe 7 inches! Very tasty and very unique patterns and colors. Love the blue circles around the red dots. Fish run 12-14 inches in a big beaver dam pond but not as challenging.

Went down to the street corner to see what they are smoking on the streets today. Picked up some 'Hydro' which tells me nothing. It is hard as wood and hunks must be broken off and smoked like hash. Taste great and a nice high. Very reasonably priced.

native Adirondack Brook Trout. Pretty and tasty!

View attachment 46640

Hydro - hard as wood, smokes and tastes great!

View attachment 46641

Longball
looks like sub basement nl2 catpiss or at least that's what we called it back in early 90's

Red Dwarf

Red Dwarf is another hybrid whose origins are uncertain. It is rumored to be a cross of White Dwarf and a strong Skunk. But, who knows? The aroma is room-filling strong and while I'm not sure what it smells most of, I can detect pine, spices, and maybe a hint of lemongrass with a touch of citrus. I don't smell any Skunk until I start to break it up. Inhalation is kind of Skunky and a bit harsh but during exhalation the taste is a bit piney and fruity. The smoke is heavy so you and your clothes will reek of it.

It is not overly potent as THC tops out around 15% but, oddly enough, it is easy to smoke too much of it! This is because it grows on you slowly. It takes a good 20-30 minutes to feel the full effect of it. So if you smoke a bit and you don't feel high after 15 minutes it is tempting to smoke some more. Be warned if you do! When it all kicks in you will feel your cheeks flushing and your temples throbbing and it is time to sit down. Due to being indica dominant you may get couchlock. This is when Red Dwarf is at it's best for pain relief.

If you smoke a little and wait for it you will be rewarded. People who smoke it seem to be quite euphoric and chatty which makes for a good time. For this reason I find it a nice early evening social smoke.

'Red Dwarf'
Webp.net-compress-image(4).jpg

Longball

Yeah me too lespaul! I researched the strains online and they said G13 haze by mns was “powerful” was their quote. It must have meant your going to think your going to pass out when you take a hit. It is hilarious to give your most expensive glass bong to your buddy and watch how fast they set it down after that first hit. It takes me a moment to muster up enough courage to take the second toke. It feels like uhoh i smoked too much but then you stand up and you’re ok. Very clean electric buzz. It is getting more interesting as it cures. The smell was a new box of shoes dipped in vanilla so strongly in the beginning, but over time, the vanilla took over so deeply that it almost smelled like nail polish remover. At the beginning it tasted of a vanilla shake spiked with lime. But now after a few month cure it tastes so much like vanilla it’s almost turned into those super leathery skinned wine grapes from the olden days you see here on the old vines flavor. Pretty awesome.

I like those buds @Kryppler, let us know how it is!

@59lespaul , if you can smell that through brick walls, I WANT SOME! :p

Longball

You can smell through the basement walls, and out into the yard 50 feet away. We had to stop growing it at one place as Im in an unfriendly state, and you could smell it from the basement, out into the middle of the street.
We also grow big plants, in big containers. I use at least a 1000w Hortilux from Seedling/Clone - Flowering. Weve been experimenting with a Gavita 1700e for veg, and also use 1150w Gavita DE HPS.

Generally the Local, Granny, Sis, Dominion Skunk dont get very big, and is their only drawback. Super slow veg, and tiny plants, with killer resin production. I mainly plan on trying to use the genetics, and cross it with some potent Haze varieties. We also have some Haze hybrids that stink to high heavens, but is not skunky. Is cat piss, floral gas

We use 15g-20 gallons soil per plant. Promix BX.. Usually run 2 plants per 1000w, or sometimes one, but it would be vegged longer. Sometimes run 4 plants per light in 10 gallon containers. Faster turn around with more, smaller plants, but also plant count goes up.

Also Bend the plants over, and dont top. Normally only run plants that stretch alot after flowering like a Super Silver haze... Structurally, there is not a better, faster growing plant than SSH. I just wish it was as potent as the Local, or the Blue Orca Haze, though one has to search through the BOH. Many are potent, but the terpenes may not be desirable. SSH is easy to find a good pheno of.
We F2d 2 packs of SSH 10 years ago, and went through 250 females to get the one we have now.

With a 70 day veg from rooted clone under 1000w x 20 gallons Promix BX I can pull 24oz-28oz from 1 plant with 65-70 days flowering.

This is only 1 branch from a SSH that produced 28oz on 1 plant
56 grams trimmed off the stem, and dry. was around 20 inches long.

Like I said we bend them over from an early age, mainly grow plants that have strong secondary branching patterns, and stretch like a MoFo with flipped to flower. Means less veg time.

SSH smoked tonight/Today. My buddy went to LA last summer and hit all kinds of dispensaries over 10 days, and said out of all the weed he smoked out there, only 1 Strain was as good as our home brewed SSH, and it was also SSH, and was $400 an ounce. All the other stuff was $300usd, and not as good as homemade.

Probably the best clone we have though is a 1996 cut of AK47. It will also penetrate brick walls, and is probably the best stuff we have. It is floral catpiss, and tastes like licorice/Anise, and flowers. I also have an original Chem91 Skva cut, and the AK47 is markedly more powerful than the Chem91. Ak47 will only prodiuce 14oz per 1000w light though. 1/2 of what the SSH will produce. And the SSH will cross your eyes.

Last edited:
Red Dwarf

Red Dwarf is another hybrid whose origins are uncertain. It is rumored to be a cross of White Dwarf and a strong Skunk. But, who knows? The aroma is room-filling strong and while I'm not sure what it smells most of, I can detect pine, spices, and maybe a hint of lemongrass with a touch of citrus. I don't smell any Skunk until I start to break it up. Inhalation is kind of Skunky and a bit harsh but during exhalation the taste is a bit piney and fruity. The smoke is heavy so you and your clothes will reek of it.

It is not overly potent as THC tops out around 15% but, oddly enough, it is easy to smoke too much of it! This is because it grows on you slowly. It takes a good 20-30 minutes to feel the full effect of it. So if you smoke a bit and you don't feel high after 15 minutes it is tempting to smoke some more. Be warned if you do! When it all kicks in you will feel your cheeks flushing and your temples throbbing and it is time to sit down. Due to being indica dominant you may get couchlock. This is when Red Dwarf is at it's best for pain relief.

If you smoke a little and wait for it you will be rewarded. People who smoke it seem to be quite euphoric and chatty which makes for a good time. For this reason I find it a nice early evening social smoke.

'Red Dwarf'
View attachment 46984

Longball

Total THC content doesnt tell the whole story. Plenty of 30%+ strains have been entered into the Emerald Cup since 1992, and NONE that have won exceeded 22%. Much depends on the complete chemical profile. THC rating is greatly over blown.

Back on topic.....

Diesel

I won't be able to give a smell/taste report as my allergies are really bad this week. Also had a small accident which left me with a titanium nut lodged in my left sinus! WTF! It can only be removed with surgery! Maybe I will leave it in there. Would it set off metal detectors at the airport? I would hate to have them open my head only to find there is nothing in there but a small titanium nut! In any case, smell and taste is screwed up right now.

For the smoke report, I worked a outdoor concert Sunday and passed out a couple J's to see what other people thought about it. When I said I'd like a 'smoke report' they gave me a strange look. When I explained what a smoke report is, well, I settled for, "Let me know what you think after you smoke it." At intermission I checked with the couple I gave a J to. I met the husband in kindergarten in 1959! First person I smoked with. We scored a gram of rock hard hash from his older brother. Never did figure out how to light it so we threw it away. Dumbasses. Best Man at his wedding century's ago. Been smoking together 49 years, I trust his opinion! ha ha For the smoke report - "We each took one hit. Tasted fine and we are high as hell but now we both have this God-awful taste of gasoline in our throats. What the hell is that shit?" Diesel.

My friend who smoked the other joint - "I smoked half of it and I'm high as a phuck. But now my throat feels kinda oily like I just siphoned some gasoline! What the hell is that shit?" Diesel.

From what I can tell there is not a hint of diesel/gasoline at any point until after you exhale and then it starts coming on stronger in your throat. It's a pretty cool sensation! Is that something you can breed for?

Longball

Diesel
Diesel 4.jpg

Some oil made out well cured the stones popcorn buds....just a quick shake in 97% lab grade alcool, stain and evaporating in a Bain Marie.... Nothing fancy, poor man method. ... But f&#%*^g strong and tasty end product....took a few dabs before bed and still feel high this morning.... Usually only edibles can do that to me....
IMG_20201114_083316_compress39.jpg

Last edited:
@slabsofdank U2 after voting with a brass roach holder I made.

Hello slabsofdank!

Would love a bit more of a smoke report! :) Was it as good as it looked? Did the high get you high?

Longball

Back