Well I'll be buggered!

Cloffy

I am over the moon!

Received my beans of this amazing strain and can't wait to get cracking!
I have had nothing that even comes close to this strain (for me anyway) since 2013 when I was fortunate enough to be able to visit beautiful Amsterdam.
Have been an avid lover of @shantibaba and Co's genetics for decades, and the fact I have them in my hand is almost too good to be true.
I'll be trawling through the posts for hints and tips relating to this strain, as she is rather different to what I am accustomed to.

Wish me luck!

😃👍

Thought I’d dip my toe in the water and try 4 beans first ( Space Restrictions)
Soaked overnight, all 4 had sunken.
Whacked them between a bit of moist paper towel in a ziplock bag and left them sitting on about a 45° angle on a low temp heat pad.
Next day, sprouts were seen, and the following morning, out came the seedling leaves 😬 I have labeled them in the order they popped.
About to plant up and begin the hunt!
Pics to come.

Thoughtfully named in the order they emerged 😂
1 to 4

No. 1 appears much lankier than the other three (Male?)

Super happy with how vigorous these little buggers are.

I was going to clone the tops off of them when possible, and root them under 12 hrs to sex them. But have been reading here, that most change to 12/12 for a few days, then back to promote a flower or two.
I reckon I’ll go down that path 🤔4710D8E7-9DF3-4CFF-924E-C9B2E71F1DB9.jpeg

But have been reading here, that most change to 12/12 for a few days, then back to promote a flower or two.

not me :)

the light cycle changement is not a good thing that will stress the plant
your plant are too litle to see the sex

why you say the 1 is a male i no understand how you derterminated that
sometimes i do some anticipation with the leave form but it's no garantee

good grow :cool:

Heya folks,

thought I’d post a week 4 update.
Other than operator error ( fan chopping leaves and nutrient burn on leaves) we are progressing nicely.
Number one has slowed down and the rest are catching up.
Number three is exhibiting some strange leaves, but overall, they are all happy and healthy and super vigorous.
Will be moving out of the fridge and into the freezer (Macguyvered up some awesome climate controlled spaces for clones and seedlings out of an old refrigerator and large chest freezer) under stronger light and more space to take some cuttings to sex them.
As we are coming into outdoor season here in the antipodes, I’m thinking about lopping the tops from them as the babies, and if female, grow the cuttings out to find a keeper pheno.
Then put the remaining seedlings outside for the season and take some clones from them down the track.
Any thoughts and feedback will be greatly appreciated
Cheers!

Cloff

8F9B126A-FEBA-481A-96CE-A5D69FC69314.jpeg730DBACD-E78B-4851-A977-A826A971FB40.jpeg9013260A-CCE8-4A5D-B30F-17B31D999C56.jpegB6C11E00-F65E-4D82-BFD8-80719DDD50D1.jpeg

Back