Isn't Chimera a geneticist too?

1. Patent lawyer?
2. Plant breeder?
3. Seed maker?
4. Internet personality?
5. Feminized seed promoter?
6. Genetic fingerprint librarian?
7. Cannabis historian/expert?

I'm starting to think "Chimera" is more than one person. Heh.

Greed Is The Root That Rots,
KB 8)_~

I'm confused Chimera.?

You seem to be telling Jesse that his idea is just a dream and it's not going to happen. Yet you are saying you had this idea first, and have been working on it for a while yourself.

You confuse me Chim. Are you upset about this idea and think it's silly? Or do you think Jesse doesn't deserve the credit?

I know you are busy Chim, but so are most of Us this time of year. Please take the time to clarify this for Us. I think this is a teriffic idea that will require ALOT of work but could IMHO benefit/protect the ENTIRE cannabis industry if executed properly.

Why don't you support this idea Chimera?

Patiently Waiting (Just Like Harvest Time),
KB 8)_~

Bump...what, if anything happened to this idea?

Shanti has said the same for a long time of course, maybe 10 years?

“We will need a medical body acting as a union for all those involved. I have said it for many years now but most companies are too busy making money from commerce individually to be interested. We need a union of seed producers, sellers, resellers etc...And soon to fight this properly all the way. Let`s hope we can motivate somebody to take this on soon.” – Shantibaba

We still appear to have got nowhere and time is not on our sides. So I wonder, is this idea still running.

Peace, HHF

your dealing with a mostly illegal crop and some paranoid people.

Not a good mix to start some sort of nonprofit save the whales type of deal.
Look at the current marketplace. There are thousands of types available to buy for souvenir purposes.

There are thousands of types available to buy for souvenir purposes.

However, most of those trace back to quite a small gene pool of founder plants.

They are mostly simply remixed lines, nothing unique in themselves at all.

Peace, HHF

agreed

but its what 30-40 years of that going on?

if you look at the current marketplace. Its pretty Grey. seed makers from all over the world, with tons of variety. Could a lot of what we smoke only have 5 or 6 parental stock? Sure.

There are a lot of things that would change in the market if it where to be legalized. I'm not meaning that large corporate interests are going to get involved, but right now cultivation of the plant is pretty limited and focused in scope.

if you look at the current marketplace. Its pretty Grey. seed makers from all over the world, with tons of variety. Could a lot of what we smoke only have 5 or 6 parental stock? Sure.

There are a lot of things that would change in the market if it where to be legalized. I'm not meaning that large corporate interests are going to get involved, but right now cultivation of the plant is pretty limited and focused in scope.

Do you seriously find a lot of variety in modern Canna seeds that are available?

Do you seriously find a lot of variety in modern Canna seeds that are available?

There's some 100 companies out there selling seeds. I could care less to research most of them, but that's enough variety for me.
You'd never have enough time to grow them all.

Was there ever a large variety in the canna seed market?

There's some 100 companies out there selling seeds. I could care less to research most of them, but that's enough variety for me.
You'd never have enough time to grow them all.

Was there ever a large variety in the canna seed market?

Prob not it was pretty small to start with, point being it doesn't matter if theres 100 more seed companies nothing will of changed...

Even if only two hybrids where offered 30 years ago. If people bred them out there would be 2 dozen lines.

Its been shown yoi can work haze, nl, and skunk into multiple creations.

Is the market dominated by the dutch seed mafia still? Probably. But your telling me that from those 100 seed makers all of its the same?

Even if only two hybrids where offered 30 years ago. If people bred them out there would be 2 dozen lines.

Its been shown yoi can work haze, nl, and skunk into multiple creations.

Is the market dominated by the dutch seed mafia still? Probably. But your telling me that from those 100 seed makers all of its the same?

Not the same but not exactly diverse no.... you can wheel spin and wheel spin.. most of these modern banks offer no more than rehashed offerings.. skunkification, blueberrifcation.. OG this that and everything... Hype sells, nothing more nothing less IMO.

howdy JessE

how you do?

am tickle pink to read such passion you with cannabis....such ICSS

much respect....thank you to share to mns you opinion and you passion to cannabis

howdy coop

how you do?

am keen to think cannabis not make environment....rather environment to make cannabis

such am keen to think current more cannabis to grow within globe more ever....such various longitude....latitude....indoor....greenhouse....perhap space? indeed more spread cannabis current to ever past

such am keen to think environment to make seed....most seed variety current to ever

howdy hypocrite

how you do?

with respect to available....perhap such not accurate analysis variable with respect to actual available to available to internet and available to you

much change....with respect to environment much change....change to constant

love and share cannabis....travel to where not internet most....share and love and learn and teach and experience and love

most far and remote environment welcome to you hypocrite....much respect you to share you opinion to mns

positive vibration

most of these modern banks offer no more than rehashed offerings.. skunkification, blueberrifcation.. OG this that and everything... Hype sells, nothing more nothing less IMO.

I think everyone would be in agreement. But just the sheer numbers alone, means there needs to be new and unique stuff coming out all the time. Plus what about the numbers of seeds never sold, just made and shared amongst friends.

Even if you want to look at the whole fem route. Who else has been trying to inbred your favorite clone? ;)

The og's, berry's and skunks sell because that's what the majority of the market wants. If there's no integrity in the sellers, its because there's no integrity in the buyers.

If there's no integrity in the sellers, its because there's no integrity in the buyers.

I beg to differ, to change the thinking you need to change the mind!. Most sellers are in this for ca$h theres others that do it for better reason and give a shit..

A market is ca$h driven, so if getting people to change their thinking and were that ca$h is deposited I'm all for it...

some people just know nothing better and believe hype! don't believe the hype..

The best thing a seed buyer can do is inform themselves.

The og's, berry's and skunks sell because that's what the majority of the market wants

no its because breeders were lazy and just used what was already done by others without creating anything themselves.

all IMO.

howdy hypocrite

how you do?

with respect to available....perhap such not accurate analysis variable with respect to actual available to available to internet and available to you

much change....with respect to environment much change....change to constant

love and share cannabis....travel to where not internet most....share and love and learn and teach and experience and love

most far and remote environment welcome to you hypocrite....much respect you to share you opinion to mns

positive vibration

Hi to you,

I feel things change slowly but surely... hopefully one day plenty of travel mate... I will now vacate the pulpit!...

I think coop brings up a good point cannabis being so adaptable it changes to it's environment. A line in grown in new York per say through seed selection would be totally different than the same thing in California both started from identical lines. Maybe the guy in new York only breeds inside and picks earlier plants that still finish before frost in ny while mr California has a longer season and maybe a glass house not worrying when the plants finish. I'm sure if both started with say skunk whatever and maintained the line through seed I don't see how they could be the same structure type stone would all be different I'd think. Really Jamaican is south Indian or african but it's been there so long it's Jamaican, in 20 years they might not say this is og kush but this is Californian. I'm from the east coast and as a young teen the only bud we saw and smoke was skunk and it was skunky for real skunk, but thats at least over ten years ago, now look at what skunk is 15 years later sweet and not the roadkill everyone seems to want. Also I think environment can make the character of the plant if you took some hashplants say down to south America most would probably get so moldy they'd die but if one grew more spread out and stretch it would probably be healthier and drop more seeds than the tight moldy ones which would in turn sprout more seeds of a winning geno/phenotype while the rest would mold again after ten years that hashplant would probably be a stretched out sativa type plant because only the ones that did well in that environment survived while the plants that couldn't resist mould would die off and drop less seed. Cannabis is diverse through the hands of man or environment in my opinion.

Ta, yeah right. With the divisions and partnership everywhere, they don't last.

There we have it finally the reason for this trolls action in disturbing the site over and over night after night.

badtothebone now how about you explaine your comments for all the site to read as now troll you have left your self and the reason you are even here posting wide open and exposed .

The PM i was sent was very clear on why the trolling of the sites was happening from you people it also sed why we me and jesse and kas were made targets for over 2 years.

On top of this its also become very clear that those behind it have lost control of this bull shit now and you fools are going to make it public with or with set people wonting it to happen.,

I'd bet lot's of folks would like to know the real reason for the division here, but S-B will have to answer that now won't he.

So come on badtothebone give us the real reason for the trolling the bullying by set members to the targeting of set members of this forum and the disrespect towards shanti and the disrespect show to the Mr nice forums membership for almost 3 years now.

Back