The International Cannabis Sativa Society

Not until you explane to me why you troll, slander, abuse, stalk, save screen shots of a said set group of people. Im betting that group is much more diverse than you think and lastly when I imagine the shear numbers of people who your set groups agenda has pissed off, pissed on and generally stunck the place up.

So we all are waiting your reply hempy, why can you and Jesse out some one, slander them and accuse them of corporate take over and then cry wolf.

Badtothebone,
Only on the internet can you use multiple sources, including Dutch media and Dutch parliament (government) sources which describe the relationship between the big shots in the cannabis industry and those who enforce cannabis prohibition and be labeled grass. When one of the most important, if not the most important issues facing the cannabis industry is brought into the open, with sources from all around the globe to support that information I find the fact select members who would be targeted by those same entities calling others narcs to be severely misguided.

I suppose you would rather face posting in ignorance, placing your and others safety at risk than to realize the information you've attempted to slander me over? If so, just go down to your local police station and turn yourself in now and save the rest of the bs for your cell mates. Otherwise, drop the crap and spit out the truth for your and others actions at this site for the last two years.

Badtothebone,
Only on the internet can you use multiple sources, including Dutch media and Dutch parliament (government) sources which describe the relationship between the big shots in the cannabis industry and those who enforce cannabis prohibition and be labeled grass. When one of the most important, if not the most important issues facing the cannabis industry is brought into the open, with sources from all around the globe to support that information I find the fact select members who would be targeted by those same entities calling others narcs to be severely misguided.

I suppose you would rather face posting in ignorance, placing your and others safety at risk than to realize the information you've attempted to slander me over? If so, just go down to your local police station and turn yourself in now and save the rest of the bs for your cell mates. Otherwise, drop the crap and spit out the truth for your and others actions at this site for the last two years.

No, you personal name one specific individual. Smear his name everywhere your overlooked, look at you now, next year you'll be promoting a CBD line and a THC line to infuse just like the folks you pray upon.

Waiting.

Senegalese Haze (not a true haze but a hybrid of two landraces Africans)

I clicked on this link hoping to read about different cannabis cultivars of the sativa species and heirloom projects...

Damn got me again.

Anyway back to what this is originally about -

Afropips came out a few years back with a Senegalese line - my friend Snow grew it and it was PHENOMENAL...not much for production AT ALL but the high was electric and it was to date the most beautiful plant I've ever seen. lemme dig up some photos here to post at the bottom of this.

Anywho, I just cracked some mor of the Senegalese...which kind of hurt to do because I know they can't be still found from Afropips after Afroman passed away RIP.

Afropips didn't get a smidgeon of the respect they deserved. They made some phenomenal strains based on African genetics. Their Malawi was more amazing than anything I've seen grown to date. You had to put that lady on 8-9 hours just to get it to bloom indoor! Anyway here's Snow's grow of the Senegalese Haze -

Mine are still seedlings....I probably should kick them into bloom but I want to keep clones so these will be mother and father plants.

I clicked on this link hoping to read about different cannabis cultivars of the sativa species and heirloom projects...

Damn got me again.

Anyway back to what this is originally about -
Afropips came out a few years back with a Senegalese line - my friend Snow grew it and it was PHENOMENAL...not much for production AT ALL but the high was electric and it was to date the most beautiful plant I've ever seen. lemme dig up some photos here to post at the bottom of this.

Anywho, I just cracked some mor of the Senegalese...which kind of hurt to do because I know they can't be still found from Afropips after Afroman passed away RIP.

Afropips didn't get a smidgeon of the respect they deserved. They made some phenomenal strains based on African genetics. Their Malawi was more amazing than anything I've seen grown to date. You had to put that lady on 8-9 hours just to get it to bloom indoor! Anyway here's Snow's grow of the Senegalese Haze -

Mine are still seedlings....I probably should kick them into bloom but I want to keep clones so these will be mother and father plants.

got me as well!!!

There some freaky looking plants you've got there, what's the trichome production like?

Siggle

There we have it finally the reason for this trolls action in disturbing the site over and over night after night.

badtothebone now how about you explaine your comments for all the site to read as now troll you have left your self and the reason you are even here posting wide open and exposed .

The PM i was sent was very clear on why the trolling of the sites was happening from you people it also sed why we me and jesse and kas were made targets for over 2 years.

On top of this its also become very clear that those behind it have lost control of this bull shit now and you fools are going to make it public with or with set people wonting it to happen.,

So come on badtothebone give us the real reason for the trolling the bullying by set members to the targeting of set members of this forum and the disrespect towards shanti and the disrespect show to the Mr nice forums membership for almost 3 years now.

All people have to do is take a look at the history of the industy. Half hour and the real trulls are out from hideing under there bridge :) they can argue but they cant keep hideing under there bridge for ever ;-)

You had to put that lady on 8-9 hours just to get it to bloom indoor!

lol you noob

there is a lot of stuff you need to learn, better keep quiet before stating such false infos

tell me when do you have 16 hours of night in senegal ? ay ? at a lat of 16° .. ? when?

rofl

Great post, matt! Hey deran, maybe he meant 8-9 hours of darkness - don't see where he mentioned anything about lights on or off, bro - don't be a hater, my friend, there are better ways to ask questions than to insult someone who actually works at this for a living. this is not riu, show some respect for people and you will get respect back.

Funny, calling matt riot a newb.

again ... lattitude of 16°

you can look it up yourself what the difference in night and day hours it is throuout the year, 16° hasnt 16 hours of light nor 16 hours of night

i know that you both dont know the answer, that makes you both not so knowledgeable .. if you like that term better ;)

all ppl who have worked with african varieties will know the answer, but i wont tell it .. bc its too easy :p and by reading such stated crap i dunno if i should lough or cry ..

if i see false, dumb, crap, bullshit, ignorant info i will be there to point it out

dont worry m8, one day maybe you will grow some african landraces too and by that learn something new from not hybridized indoor varieties ;)

all ppl who have worked with african varieties will know the answer, but i wont tell it .. bc its too easy

deran mate, we should spell it out if necessary, there is nothing to be gained except by spreading knowledge.

Equatorial strains are used to around 12/12 so there is not much use giving them less than 10 hrs of light per day.. better to start them out under 12/12 and maybe finish under 11 hrs of light if finishing time is an issue.

Hey deran, maybe he meant 8-9 hours of darkness

Matthew Riot meant 8-9 hours of light not darkness, you would decrease the light hours to finish flowering.

decreasing light hours wont help with african varieties ;)

as they will flower only then when their inner time clock is ready for it

african sativas need to become mature to flower, takes at least 3 months of time before it makes sense to put them into 12/12 time schedule

thats a well known fact most know, but as we read some dont know even that ^^

decreasing light hours wont help with african varieties ;)

as they will flower only then when their inner time clock is ready for it

african sativas need to become mature to flower, takes at least 3 months of time before it makes sense to put them into 12/12 time schedule

thats a well known fact most know, but as we read some dont know even that ^^

Most definitely don't know that as the vast majority of commercial hybrids are from South American and Asian varietals.

Cool info though. Has anybody else experienced this?

I grew some Durban Skunk F2s that turned out faaaaantastic and they flowered @ 12/12...after only three weeks veg.

sounds like a good thing I got a nice seed stock starting up. really about the best thing you can do cause even if they legalize weed and put every breeder out of buisness I'll have plenty of good seed I can breed with and sell. but with all the callifornia, colarodo, spainish, canaidian, swiss and dutch breeders I don't see us having a shortage of good seeds. plus theirs lots of home breeders out their I doubt they'll have a chance we've been under ground since the early 1900's and the weeds only gotten better. like skunk #1 and northern lights they where created in the USA before seed sales was legal for the dutch.
but a good seed stock is important you never know their could be a zombie attack. lol, you know I'd be growing. even world war 3 can make buying more seed impossible more so then patents imo. but I have heard serious seeds has a patent on ak-47 not too sure how reliable that info was though.

hello bluntmassa, i hope you feel good, i think you cant patent "underground genetics" (illegal breeding) but the name yes.( to be verify)

With all the home breeders around the globe you can rest assured there will be no shortage of cannabis seeds.

There are a few key people that can be thanked for the revolution of home breeding as well since they totally encourage it...

Thanks Shanti and Soma... :)

can't forget dj short he wrote a book on breeding. that would be nice if shantibaba wrote a book on breeding. even robert clark produced plenty of home breeders even if hes working with gw pharmacuiticals to patent all the plants. also chimera first thing I read about breeding was jorge cervantes book the breeding section was written by chimera.

I haven't really tried breeding yet but I got a decent stock of seeds and I've read enough about it I'd be able to start a breeding project tomorrow. but for now we have seeds available by people that have spent their lives breeding weed like shantibaba, nevil, dj short, chimera, simon (serious seeds) etc. theirs no reason to breed my own but I'm always gonna have a nice stock of seeds and I'm sure plenty others have a nice seed stock not too mention all the home breeders. only problem I see with weed being legal is they won't be able to charge $100 for 10 seeds not even $20 so only the big well established breeders will stay in buisness. unless the smaller company has somthing really speacial to offer.

only problem I see with weed being legal is they won't be able to charge $100 for 10 seeds not even $20 so only the big well established breeders will stay in buisness. unless the smaller company has somthing really speacial to offer.
That's a problem? :confused:

For some reason, I don't see having seeds being more affordable as a problem. I personally don't understand why prices are so damn high to begin with. Some will say, time, effort, security all needs to be compensated for and I totally agree, BUT... One well grown seed plant has the potential to yield tens of thousands of seeds so why not make tens of thousands of seeds and sell 'em at more affordable prices?

MNS and Nirvana have some of the cheapest seeds out there and there is an obvious difference in quality of product but this is mostly due to "hacked" lines, IMO.

Also, in marketing, and I mean marketing anything... The middle man is the guy that gets paid so why not eliminate that guy... (the main reason I buy directly from the breeder whenever possible). ;)

MNS prices haven't changed since '98, despite the effects of inflation.

Back