The doors of my perception

Ditto!! Doing some rooftop growing would be amazing! Going to have to work that into my dream house building plants. That or an indooor room with some sort of glass roof to allow the sun in all day. Maybe glass roof and walls for a room on the edge of the house. Then they’ll get sunlight from dawn til dusk.
Hi TGTDE ! Here the legalization process has already begun, but it is still illegal. At the moment I use a skylight of about 4m2, soon I will put a transparent roof and 600w led to complete the natural light. The next step will be to install solar panels for those 600w.

Man, if the united states or Europa could grow on the roof, we would achieve the equivalent of the Rain Forest :D
Mother Mary comes to me, speaking words of wisdom: “let it be... let it be, oh let it be.”
hi Cannalicous ! I totally agree with you ... may be thats why is mandatory keep the plants hide, even in legal countries ... 😱

By accident, my The Doors began to bloom. I was pissed with myself and discarded all the males (or so I thought ...) and put the females to revegetate. One of the plants, the one with the most sativa aspect, and the last to show flowers, is a beautiful male. Im going to save this male and Im gonna make F2 seeds with the other doors females. One of the females is haze leaning too, the other 5 females are more of an indica / sativa hybrid in appearance.

Male The Doors
IMG_2143-1.jpgIMG_2146-1.jpg

Hi TGTDE ! Here the legalization process has already begun, but it is still illegal. At the moment I use a skylight of about 4m2, soon I will put a transparent roof and 600w led to complete the natural light. The next step will be to install solar panels for those 600w.

hi Cannalicous ! I totally agree with you ... may be thats why is mandatory keep the plants hide, even in legal countries ... 😱

By accident, my The Doors began to bloom. I was pissed with myself and discarded all the males (or so I thought ...) and put the females to revegetate. One of the plants, the one with the most sativa aspect, and the last to show flowers, is a beautiful male. Im going to save this male and Im gonna make F2 seeds with the other doors females. One of the females is haze leaning too, the other 5 females are more of an indica / sativa hybrid in appearance.

Male The Doors
View attachment 54703View attachment 54704
Great idea . What do you smell on a stemrub

Each one smells different, the same thing happened to me with ssh, many phenotypes. The smell of incense seems to be repeated in almost all of them, but very varied aromas. Chewing gum, meat, cedar. The male and female haze leaners smell very similar, incense both.
Crossing the 2 haze leaders should produce some real hazey goodness

Only by running him a couple of times to confirm his observed traits will you know. But to have a cross created by yourself is reward enough IMO. Hope they come out potent and tasty.
🤙mu
Thank you mu ! I keep this male for the aspect, as I have already said, i discarded the others. No worrys if the male is not the best in the world (anyway, I havnt seen yet a bad pic of a the doors) I have 18 holygrail seeds waiting for pop, I would like to select holy male from this plants, to be used in my crosses.

I have no problem with the possums, they share the "backyard" with my cats. Anyway my pits dont tolerate the possums, they already killed some of them. My problem is the rats ... big and nasty rats. Thanks for share your experience with the "Ratminator" Im already looking for one.
We had this happen a few times at our old place. When nectar in the flowering trees ferment it turns to alcohol. Possums get drunk on this stuff. It usually happens once a year. They get so drunk they fall out of the trees and can't get back up. In my experience that is when dogs usually kill them. It may be different in your case. Unaffected possums are usually too smart for dogs. We also have a native mouse here who only lives until he is ready to mate. He then shags himself to death. Quite the libido!

Last edited:
Back