The doors of my perception

unnamedmike

Im gonna start this thread paraphrasing to Aldous Huxley. 🦌
At first, thanks to the mrnice team for the auctions, they are a great chance to test many of their genetics, at an affordable price.
Of 18 seeds that the package had, I have 12 growing. All the 18 popped, but 6 of them were eaten by rats ... (Yes, you have read well, rats ...) Although I have 8 cats and 2 pits, every time that rain, some critter arrive and settle in the part under construction of my house. And they are getting smarter and harder to kill. If anyone know any trick to kill them all, I would appreciate it.
The plants are growing outdoor,in a skylight, under Caribbean photoperiod, a little less than 13 hours currently. The pic is from a few days ago. Today they are bigger. I did apical pruning to the plants for better branching.

IMG_2041-1.jpgIMG_2047-1.jpgIMG_2029-1.jpg

See if you can find a 'rat terrier' dog.
It's genetic in their makeup....they are rat killing machines.
Ugly little suckers, I took in an abused one maybe 20+ years ago and had a litter of pureblood wolf pups at the time. Little shit thought he was one of the wolf crew and ended up being ungodly muscular from tussling with the larger pups.
Cool dog and I'd get another if I could.

See if you can find a 'rat terrier' dog.
It's genetic in their makeup....they are rat killing machines.
Ugly little suckers, I took in an abused one maybe 20+ years ago and had a litter of pureblood wolf pups at the time. Little shit thought he was one of the wolf crew and ended up being ungodly muscular from tussling with the larger pups.
Cool dog and I'd get another if I could.
Thanks merlins beard and n2ishun :)
I cannot / want to have dogs where the rats are, it is not a habitable part. And, I don't want to expose my pets to rats diseases.
My two pit, and the cats, sadly are natural killers, if something is not from home, dies ... for that reason I have them at home with me, there is a lot of native life here around, I live near the jungle. Its very ugly when my dogs or cats bring me dead animals as gifts (iguanas, opossums, wild pigs, snakes ...)

These really work had them for about 10 years now have to make sure they are on the rat track though. They were Initially developed in NZ for possum control so there are two sizes.
I have no problem with the possums, they share the "backyard" with my cats. Anyway my pits dont tolerate the possums, they already killed some of them. My problem is the rats ... big and nasty rats. Thanks for share your experience with the "Ratminator" Im already looking for one.

I totally understand the marine ... it's frustrating ... There were 6 the doors, 4 irreplaceable big sur holy weed, 6 surreal and 3 supersilverhaze * destroyer ...
This afternoon Im gonna upload pics of the plants, they are already branching, just at two days from the apical pruning.

Why don't you just kick the door down braddah! Miss the soursops from the Islands and your Doors are looking impressive!
🤙Mu
I would love to be able to use the 250 m2 of my roof, for the intensive cultivation of geraniums (wink wink) but but im scared of some one reporting me, my ignorant neighbors give me away for sure, and I don't want to end up in jail, being the whore of someone nicknamed Ramon "the devil with a huge penis" you know ... I'm waiting to process my permit, but here the legalization is just beginning, and I live in one of the most corrupt areas of Mexico.

Add: I really love the doors scents, that remind me to the early 2000 jacks here's, my first visits to adams, and that just rubbing the stems of young plants. They gonna be the cure to the disappointment that I have had with the false haze of Todd McCormick from authentic genetics ... :poop:

I would love to be able to use the 250 m2 of my roof, for the intensive cultivation of geraniums (wink wink) but but im scared of some one reporting me, my ignorant neighbors give me away for sure, and I don't want to end up in jail, being the whore of someone nicknamed Ramon "the devil with a huge penis" you know ... I'm waiting to process my permit, but here the legalization is just beginning, and I live in one of the most corrupt areas of Mexico.

Add: I really love the doors scents, that remind me to the early 2000 jacks here's, my first visits to adams, and that just rubbing the stems of young plants. They gonna be the cure to the disappointment that I have had with the false haze of Todd McCormick from authentic genetics ... :poop:

Ditto!! Doing some rooftop growing would be amazing! Going to have to work that into my dream house building plants. That or an indooor room with some sort of glass roof to allow the sun in all day. Maybe glass roof and walls for a room on the edge of the house. Then they’ll get sunlight from dawn til dusk.

Back