Super Silver Haze x Haze AC testers

SSHAC166.JPGSSHAC167.JPG

This one has bigger and rounder calyxes like my SSH cut:

SSHAC168.JPGSSHAC169.JPGSSHAC171.JPG

One of the fattest girls:

SSHAC172.JPGSSHAC173.JPGSSHAC174.JPGSSHAC175.JPGSSHAC176.JPG

Next two pictures are 2 ladies that stand out to me, they both smell strong and devine!
More indica leaning:

SSHAC177.JPG

Strong sativa dominant:

SSHAC178.JPG

There is a nice variation in pheno's but each lady looks great and some exceptional.:)
 
I was checking the trichomes today, it looks like most plants will be ready around 10-11 weeks of flowering.
The smells are starting to become stronger again.
Next to two drier more aghan type of smells I noticed a lot of exotic and sweeter smells.

The three sativa dominant plants are also making good progress.
It looks like the coming weeks temps will be colder, I hope I can finish them properly.
Judging the trichomes it should be possible.

Here is SSHAC#6, she has a very rich sweet sativa smell (still dificult to describe as it is still evolving).

SSHAC179.JPG

There is already a good mix between clear/cloudy.(y)
Needless to say that so far I'm very happy and grateful to be able to grow these.:)
 
IMG_5237.JPG

Here is SSHAC#6, she has a very rich sweet sativa smell (still dificult to describe as it is still evolving).

View attachment 116961

Hmm 🤔
My SSHAC #6 has some subtle funky undescribable smells.
So far I think it is kind like cinnamon or something very simmilar, but I cant tell for sure, just it is funny coincidence in numbering..
Does your smell also like some cinnamon dought ? Creamy sweetish subtle smell ? :)

SSHAC #5 have kind of dank fruity swing to it :)

Other two are more like fruit cake.


Also I have to tell all the plants are so beautifull,
these are some to choose from
!

IMG_5238.JPGIMG_5239.JPGIMG_5241.JPGIMG_5242.JPG
 
Wow, all of you, seriously... your plants look amazing!🌟⭐️🤩🌠 The photos in here have been driving me crazy 🤪. If I can grow plants half as gorgeous as any of you, I'll be over the 🌚!

I'm finally ready to sprout my magical 🫘 and join the journey 😁. My question for all of you. Any tips on how hot of a soil they like? I am making my first living supersoil for this grow, and any haze tips for a living super soil or especially info about your soils with this grow would be highly appreciated. @Mr. Brown I'm looking at you, any Vorschläge? I'll be mixing my soil this week so it can cook for at least a month.

I can't wait to sprout these in a few days!!!
 
Wow, all of you, seriously... your plants look amazing!🌟⭐️🤩🌠 The photos in here have been driving me crazy 🤪. If I can grow plants half as gorgeous as any of you, I'll be over the 🌚!

I'm finally ready to sprout my magical 🫘 and join the journey 😁. My question for all of you. Any tips on how hot of a soil they like? I am making my first living supersoil for this grow, and any haze tips for a living super soil or especially info about your soils with this grow would be highly appreciated. @Mr. Brown I'm looking at you, any Vorschläge? I'll be mixing my soil this week so it can cook for at least a month.

I can't wait to sprout these in a few days!!!
I can only tell, that one plant was nutes picky at the start.
I needed to find the right balance for her.
But when they all grow out to bigger plants they all eat very well and Iam throwing all the organics I have at them with positive effect right now! :)
 
Wow, all of you, seriously... your plants look amazing!🌟⭐️🤩🌠 The photos in here have been driving me crazy 🤪. If I can grow plants half as gorgeous as any of you, I'll be over the 🌚!

I'm finally ready to sprout my magical 🫘 and join the journey 😁. My question for all of you. Any tips on how hot of a soil they like? I am making my first living supersoil for this grow, and any haze tips for a living super soil or especially info about your soils with this grow would be highly appreciated. @Mr. Brown I'm looking at you, any Vorschläge? I'll be mixing my soil this week so it can cook for at least a month.

I can't wait to sprout these in a few days!!!
Hey @Diesel840 :)

I use the KISS (keep it simple and stupid) method ;)
I started with the original TLO new beginnings soil mix (y)
https://mrnice.nl/forum/threads/mr-browns-tlo-experience.18851/
To recycle the soil I use the TLO druids blend soil mix (y)
https://mrnice.nl/forum/threads/mr-browns-tlo-experience.18851/post-303169

I make no difference what strain I grow I alwayas use the same amounts of nutrients. If they look like they need some extra boost I top dress the plants or use some kelp tea (y)

You can get most of the stuff you need here.

And when you start make sure to add some trichoderma to get it cooking and some nematodes to kill the 'Krabbeltiere' ;)

I hope that helps you
MB
 
I was checking the trichomes today, it looks like most plants will be ready around 10-11 weeks of flowering.
The smells are starting to become stronger again.
Next to two drier more aghan type of smells I noticed a lot of exotic and sweeter smells.

The three sativa dominant plants are also making good progress.
It looks like the coming weeks temps will be colder, I hope I can finish them properly.
Judging the trichomes it should be possible.

Here is SSHAC#6, she has a very rich sweet sativa smell (still dificult to describe as it is still evolving).

View attachment 116961

There is already a good mix between clear/cloudy.(y)
Needless to say that so far I'm very happy and grateful to be able to grow these.:)
This is what a dialled in process looks like

Amazing work.
 
Day 63 of flowering today (12/12).

After 9 weeks flowering I see that the end is very near.
Most plants are going into senescense and some show some nice fall colours.
The temperatures are getting low, I saw 13°C one morning in the shack, next week should be a bit warmer.
I hope the sativa dominants are up for it.
I only give them plain water, the sativa's still receive light feedings every other day.
When opening up this morning I got this nice rich fruity and slightly musky smell, very nice.(y)
After dimming the lights to 25% I took the time to try to make nice pictures of these testers.
I inspected every plant I decided I will take 2 out tomorrow to give them a day darkness and harvest them.
Lights are back at 75% for next week.
These are the last pictures of the entire group.

SSHAC180.JPGSSHAC181.JPGSSHAC182.JPGSSHAC183.JPGSSHAC184.JPG

The sativa dominant side still got some weeks left.🤞

SSHAC185.JPGSSHAC186.JPGSSHAC187.JPG
 
God, Swifty. Stop tormenting us with all this bud porn. How cruel does one have to be, to keep posting such tempting photos?!

Seriously, those frosted low yielders look like some Headstash only, herb. 🤤 That last own really does resemble your SSH cut, with how the calyxes stack.
I know right!! Those look soo incredible.. almost painful to look at and not be able to actually smell and eventually smoke myself!! 😢 Bravo!! 👏 🙌 🤩
 
This one looks killer and a big yielder:

View attachment 117059View attachment 117060

Another fat lady:LOL::

View attachment 117061View attachment 117062

This one has very big calyxes like my SSH and a trichome coverage that is exceptional:

View attachment 117063View attachment 117064View attachment 117065View attachment 117066

The biggest yielder but there is budrot in the top.:(
Small price to pay and given the conditions It does not surprise me.

View attachment 117067View attachment 117068

Hope you like them, I do.😊
Hi MNS Family!

First of all, I wanted to say that everything looks fantastic.
Hats off—top-notch genetics & a nice grow Swifty !

&&&&&&&&

I wanted to share some observations and a quick tip with you.
Whether you're using soil or coco, I recommend putting a layer of expanded clay pebbles—a few centimeters thick—at the bottom. This prevents the roots from sitting in water after a heavy watering.
I noticed a recurring issue with my own plants at one point, and it looked just like what you're describing(BUDROT).
This happened most often when the plants stopped drinking as much towards the end, yet I kept watering them the same way.
You simply have to observe them; the moment you notice they are struggling to drink everything up in a timely manner, you need to immediately adjust your watering schedule—and, above all, cut back on the nutrients but not complete.
It was precisely with the plants that were frequently overwatered that I encountered issues: either the flower heads would rot, or—if the disease was just starting and hadn't caused full-blown rot yet—the drying flowers were far more prone to mold. Even the ones that didn't mold ended up with a god-awful, musty "basement" taste. And I know for a fact that this was caused by root rot or generally unhealthy roots, because ever since I made some changes, those problems have never come back. And mind you, I had these issues even when growing in coco coir—a medium where you can normally pour hectoliters of water through without a worry.

In short: get some expanded clay pebbles for the bottom of the pot. Watch for the moment it stops taking up water/nutes the way it used to, and adjust your watering routine accordingly to avoid overwatering.Begin to lower the nutes,and give plain water for the last 10-14 days.


I don't know if the same thing is happening to you, or if generally high humidity was simply the culprit. Still, I want to help, and if what I’m saying helps someone or saves them from that shitty rotting, I’ll be really happy.

& to the BUDROT,if caused by root rot....
I’ve also noticed this often happens with people growing in soil who, towards the end, try to flush everything with plain water—hoping to improve the flavor—treating the medium as if it were hydroponics. But that does more harm than good; the plants don't want to drink at that stage and just sit in "mud."
And the roots suffer.
It is best simply not to overfeed during the grow,and to water with plain water for the last 10–14 days IMO. The leaves don't need to be starved to the point where they turn yellow and pale.Just my opinion.

Best Regards!

RK
 
Last edited:
5.jpg


Here are some photos,
I'm refreshing my memory on how to take pictures :)

Also at day 42 of flowering, a was flushing all the pots with some premixed nutrients as they all started to fade :)

Smells are still delicious.
The scents sort of came together, though #5 still smells a bit skunky and bit like Afghanica.
#6 still has this fresh wibe smell! :)


1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg
 
Back
Top