I’m not sure of the tester quantities but before you braddahs get all hepped up, please reread post #1. In it I stated, “These particular SSH versions were selected to be practical haze hybrids, meaning they should finish around 10 weeks.”
“https://mrnice.nl/forum/threads/testing-testing-eq-and-ssh-hybrids.19248/post-311976
mu
Shantibabas code for the Haze AC male is (NL5 x Haze A) x (Skunk x Haze C). So, the haze AC male though he throws alot of Sativa firepower is far from pure sativa like the Haze C male which is pure Haze. It is more avout the recombination of Haze Genetics which make the Haze AC such a good breeder. I've read quotes of Nevil and quotes by Shanti that the Haze A and C combined seem to male the best progeny. Shantibabas legendary Mango Haze has both of the males lineage in its ancestry.Hi i see mostly broadleaves…
Does anyone know what selection were made with AC male?
Yes. Thanks. We do not know which choice he made for the male selection…same for the rock and roll series then…Shantibabas code for the Haze AC male is (NL5 x Haze A) x (Skunk x Haze C). So, the haze AC male though he throws alot of Sativa firepower is far from pure sativa like the Haze C male which is pure Haze. It is more avout the recombination of Haze Genetics which make the Haze AC such a good breeder. I've read quotes of Nevil and quotes by Shanti that the Haze A and C combined seem to male the best progeny. Shantibabas legendary Mango Haze has both of the males lineage in its ancestry.
Day 86 (day 53 at 12/12)Day 78 (day 45 at 12/12)
I like big buds and I cannot lie
No changes at the set up and it looks like the 3 beautiful SSH x AC ladies are right on track
![]()
SSH x AC #1
![]()
SSH x AC #2
![]()
SSH x AC #4
![]()
The smell is very pleasantMostly sweet and floral
Some facts:
height ~90cm (~36 inches)
air temperature ~22,9°C
RH ~57%
LED at ~100%
additional LEDs at ~100%
distance LED/canopy ~35cm (~14 inches)
DLI ~ 43
MB
When you need a quick fix, reach for isopropyl alcohol.So, there’s plenty to do! Even the "tip-bending" technique didn't buy me enough time to get things done while my better half was out of the house. For now, I have to put my hobby on the back burner; the "Grand Dame" is extremely annoyed by it all. The flowering tents run from 11 PM to 11 AM—while everyone else is asleep. Every now and then, a measuring cup or something similar goes flying. I still haven't treated the zippers with beeswax! I had a trip planned for this weekend, but I had to cancel it due to a severe spider mite infestation in one of the two flowering tents. According to the manufacturer, the beneficial insects remain active up to 38°C, but they just didn't want to work in that heat. The fan on the right side broke down, allowing the spider mites to multiply rapidly on that side—something I’ve never experienced in my entire growing career. Strangely, they completely left the Cherry Mint Cake alone. It’s sitting next to the fan that’s still working, but that can't be the only reason; the Cereal Milk got the same airflow but is a total loss. I’m skipping the H₂O₂ bath or extraction process, as the plants still needed a good three weeks to mature. At least the Cherry is usable; everything else is going in the trash. Ouch!
It’s really all about the SSH x AC testers! What can I say? The tent where they have even more vertical headroom is currently being cleaned. All the plants are struggling with these conditions, but only the SSH x AC and The Flying Dutchmen Original Haze aren't giving me any trouble at all. Quite the opposite! The SSH x AC plants are absolutely bursting with energy. They grew right up into the hot LED panels, forcing me to take cuttings a third time—since none of the first two batches survived. So, for the third attempt, I tried using Clonex. The growth and resilience so far have been incredible—qualities I simply don't see anymore with all these new "hype" strains. As for the aroma, I’ll say it again: just pure old-school! Luckily, I haven't spotted any spider mites on them yet. I’ve got two different types of beneficial insects in there; let's see if it stays that way.✌
Thank you @SchlawienerYour SSH x AC testers look impressive too, @Mr. Brown ! Those bud clusters are really fat.
Wishing you a great final stretch with them.![]()
Haze AC does have genes from both Haze A and Haze C mixed together. It just isn't a pure haze. Haze A has been dead for a very long time, his genes are only available in crosses. Shanti used old test seed from both males and combined and bred them producing the stud Haze AC male. Even if Haze A were still alive a female donor would have been needed to combine A and C as they are both males.Yes. Thanks. We do not know which choice he made for the male selection…same for the rock and roll series then…
AC misled me to think hz A and hz C together which is not it…
every single canabis strain in the world has human intervention. Even landraces were heavily selelected by humans for countless generarions likely dating back thougusands of years for many. This is why Shanti refers to his original p1s as family cultivars.Is there away to get the original ac haze ? U know original sativa without any crosses or humans intervention apart from maybe selective breeding and finding its best pheno










It s NL5xHazeA.Hi
So what is the so called A5 clone for exemple?
How has it been made? How could it be only sam haze and northern light? If haze A was a male…
Trichomes are starting to form and so are the smells, for now more sweeter notes.
I will try to smell every individual next weekend.
I'm very pleased with these plants, strong genetics.
Every cut has rooted since last week so I still have every plant as a new mom.
Exactly, Nevils famous Nl5 was a female. Female Northern Lights, Male Haze.It s NL5xHazeA.
C5 is the same with HazeC