Super Silver Haze x Haze AC testers

Good evening Breddaz @Verti . Yeah, I noticed the same thing. From the very beginning, the leaves were all quite broad and fan-shaped.

What really stands out, though, is that long middle leaflet. It's seriously long—much longer than on other plants I've grown or seen.

Other than that, unfortunately, I can't really tell you anything about it. You might have to ask Shanti about that one.

One Love, Peace.❤️💛💚
Penny
 
Hi i see mostly broadleaves…
Does anyone know what selection were made with AC male?
Shantibabas code for the Haze AC male is (NL5 x Haze A) x (Skunk x Haze C). So, the haze AC male though he throws alot of Sativa firepower is far from pure sativa like the Haze C male which is pure Haze. It is more avout the recombination of Haze Genetics which make the Haze AC such a good breeder. I've read quotes of Nevil and quotes by Shanti that the Haze A and C combined seem to male the best progeny. Shantibabas legendary Mango Haze has both of the males lineage in its ancestry.
 
So, there’s plenty to do! Even the "tip-bending" technique didn't buy me enough time to get things done while my better half was out of the house. For now, I have to put my hobby on the back burner; the "Grand Dame" is extremely annoyed by it all. The flowering tents run from 11 PM to 11 AM—while everyone else is asleep. Every now and then, a measuring cup or something similar goes flying. I still haven't treated the zippers with beeswax! I had a trip planned for this weekend, but I had to cancel it due to a severe spider mite infestation in one of the two flowering tents. According to the manufacturer, the beneficial insects remain active up to 38°C, but they just didn't want to work in that heat. The fan on the right side broke down, allowing the spider mites to multiply rapidly on that side—something I’ve never experienced in my entire growing career. Strangely, they completely left the Cherry Mint Cake alone. It’s sitting next to the fan that’s still working, but that can't be the only reason; the Cereal Milk got the same airflow but is a total loss. I’m skipping the H₂O₂ bath or extraction process, as the plants still needed a good three weeks to mature. At least the Cherry is usable; everything else is going in the trash. Ouch!
It’s really all about the SSH x AC testers! What can I say? The tent where they have even more vertical headroom is currently being cleaned. All the plants are struggling with these conditions, but only the SSH x AC and The Flying Dutchmen Original Haze aren't giving me any trouble at all. Quite the opposite! The SSH x AC plants are absolutely bursting with energy. They grew right up into the hot LED panels, forcing me to take cuttings a third time—since none of the first two batches survived. So, for the third attempt, I tried using Clonex. The growth and resilience so far have been incredible—qualities I simply don't see anymore with all these new "hype" strains. As for the aroma, I’ll say it again: just pure old-school! Luckily, I haven't spotted any spider mites on them yet. I’ve got two different types of beneficial insects in there; let's see if it stays that way.✌
 

Attachments

  • 20260830_081401.jpg
    20260830_081401.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 11
  • 20260830_081424.jpg
    20260830_081424.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 11
Shantibabas code for the Haze AC male is (NL5 x Haze A) x (Skunk x Haze C). So, the haze AC male though he throws alot of Sativa firepower is far from pure sativa like the Haze C male which is pure Haze. It is more avout the recombination of Haze Genetics which make the Haze AC such a good breeder. I've read quotes of Nevil and quotes by Shanti that the Haze A and C combined seem to male the best progeny. Shantibabas legendary Mango Haze has both of the males lineage in its ancestry.
Yes. Thanks. We do not know which choice he made for the male selection…same for the rock and roll series then…
AC misled me to think hz A and hz C together which is not it…
 
Day 78 (day 45 at 12/12)

I like big buds and I cannot lie :love:
No changes at the set up and it looks like the 3 beautiful SSH x AC ladies are right on track :)
full

SSH x AC #1
full

SSH x AC #2
full

SSH x AC #4
full

The smell is very pleasant :) Mostly sweet and floral :unsure:

Some facts:
height ~90cm (~36 inches)
air temperature ~22,9°C
RH ~57%
LED at ~100%
additional LEDs at ~100%
distance LED/canopy ~35cm (~14 inches)
DLI ~ 43

MB
Day 86 (day 53 at 12/12)

Today I dimmed the LED to 80% to support the ripening :) The ladies enjoy their time and grow big buds with a pleasant sweet and herbal smell with subtle floral notes :love:
full

Top shot
full

SSH x AC #1
full

SSH x AC #2
full

SSH x AC #4
full

It seems that some pollen from 'SSH#1' found their way into the flower tent because I discovered some seeded buds on 2 of the ladies :mad:

Some facts:
height ~90cm (~36 inches)
air temperature ~24,2°C
RH ~65%
LED at ~80%
additional LEDs at ~100%
distance LED/canopy ~35cm (~14 inches)
DLI ~ 35

MB
 
So, there’s plenty to do! Even the "tip-bending" technique didn't buy me enough time to get things done while my better half was out of the house. For now, I have to put my hobby on the back burner; the "Grand Dame" is extremely annoyed by it all. The flowering tents run from 11 PM to 11 AM—while everyone else is asleep. Every now and then, a measuring cup or something similar goes flying. I still haven't treated the zippers with beeswax! I had a trip planned for this weekend, but I had to cancel it due to a severe spider mite infestation in one of the two flowering tents. According to the manufacturer, the beneficial insects remain active up to 38°C, but they just didn't want to work in that heat. The fan on the right side broke down, allowing the spider mites to multiply rapidly on that side—something I’ve never experienced in my entire growing career. Strangely, they completely left the Cherry Mint Cake alone. It’s sitting next to the fan that’s still working, but that can't be the only reason; the Cereal Milk got the same airflow but is a total loss. I’m skipping the H₂O₂ bath or extraction process, as the plants still needed a good three weeks to mature. At least the Cherry is usable; everything else is going in the trash. Ouch!
It’s really all about the SSH x AC testers! What can I say? The tent where they have even more vertical headroom is currently being cleaned. All the plants are struggling with these conditions, but only the SSH x AC and The Flying Dutchmen Original Haze aren't giving me any trouble at all. Quite the opposite! The SSH x AC plants are absolutely bursting with energy. They grew right up into the hot LED panels, forcing me to take cuttings a third time—since none of the first two batches survived. So, for the third attempt, I tried using Clonex. The growth and resilience so far have been incredible—qualities I simply don't see anymore with all these new "hype" strains. As for the aroma, I’ll say it again: just pure old-school! Luckily, I haven't spotted any spider mites on them yet. I’ve got two different types of beneficial insects in there; let's see if it stays that way.✌
When you need a quick fix, reach for isopropyl alcohol.

mu
 
Yes. Thanks. We do not know which choice he made for the male selection…same for the rock and roll series then…
AC misled me to think hz A and hz C together which is not it…
Haze AC does have genes from both Haze A and Haze C mixed together. It just isn't a pure haze. Haze A has been dead for a very long time, his genes are only available in crosses. Shanti used old test seed from both males and combined and bred them producing the stud Haze AC male. Even if Haze A were still alive a female donor would have been needed to combine A and C as they are both males.
 
Is there away to get the original ac haze ? U know original sativa without any crosses or humans intervention apart from maybe selective breeding and finding its best pheno
every single canabis strain in the world has human intervention. Even landraces were heavily selelected by humans for countless generarions likely dating back thougusands of years for many. This is why Shanti refers to his original p1s as family cultivars.
 
Day 25 of flowering (12/12).

The plants are in good health and even the smaller ones are getting big.
The leaves are praying and they all look very vigourous.
I have topped 3 SSHxAC's and my SSH cut, they grew past the lights in just one night.
Lights are at 75% strenght, I will go to 85% in peak flowering.
They are getting darker shade of green, for this reason I didn't gave them any feeding the past 2 waterings.

SSHAC88.JPGSSHAC89.JPGSSHAC90.JPGSSHAC91.JPGSSHAC92.JPGSSHAC93.JPGSSHAC94.JPGSSHAC95.JPGSSHAC96.JPGSSHAC97.JPG

Trichomes are starting to form and so are the smells, for now more sweeter notes.
I will try to smell every individual next weekend.

I'm very pleased with these plants, strong genetics.
Every cut has rooted since last week so I still have every plant as a new mom.
 
Trichomes are starting to form and so are the smells, for now more sweeter notes.
I will try to smell every individual next weekend.

I'm very pleased with these plants, strong genetics.
Every cut has rooted since last week so I still have every plant as a new mom.
🤤🤤🤤🤤 "You're killing me Smalls!"
Seriously noce plants Swifty, all of you. They look great and I can't wait to pop mine!

It s NL5xHazeA.
C5 is the same with HazeC
Exactly, Nevils famous Nl5 was a female. Female Northern Lights, Male Haze.
 
Back
Top