Super Silver Haze, A nice keeper!

webehackingthematrixandstackingthecalyxfanaticofhazesimmaculateraceseffectjustamazesheadrushesheartracesthefingertipscoveredintracesofresininterestinghowgrowersbechillingnotstressingbecausewecaressingtheplantandinvestinginlandwethebestofthestandkeepingheadstashathanditisflatteringhowweresistetopressionandbatteringchargingthesoillikeanaturalbatterylookatthesemotherfuckerstrytogetatmeijustkeeplevelingupforabettermeifyoukeeptalkingthatshitmanyoubetterbereadyimchefingitupandiserveitspagetthibeendroppingmorepaperonbeanslikeconfettiatmexicanweedingsmystudyissteadyletsgetitimatitlikerunthedirectorscutnothingtoedit

Run on sentences are fun too I try to read them in one breath and it sounds like the writer just couldn't wait to get their thoughts out before they forgot fuck all with the grammar and punctuation I'm going a million miles a minute here I don't need a little dot to tell me when I'm at the end of my sentence what the fuck The number of times that I have clicked into a post only to be blinded by a solid wall of text and just noped straight back out is uncountable. My God, people. Paragraphs are your friends. And could you throw a comma or a period in occasionally? I mean, you don't even have to use them correctly. Just throw them in any old place and I'll be happy with the nod in the direction of civility. - Anonymous

Thanks. Maybe ๐Ÿค” some young rap artist could spin it into a cultivator's rap anthem song; or one for the aspiring self sufficient home-steader. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Yeah, thinking maybe Tyson.

Untitled.jpg
 
@Freedom_Fighter
It had to be someone capable of spitting.
Not an Indica rapper ๐Ÿ˜ด

@longball Mr.Nice's Most Wanted?
iu
 
Some of my best flower pictures from the last harvest of the Super Silver haze keeper cut.

I made a ton of pictures and only resized the best ones.
No other editing was done here.
I did try to pick those that resemble the original colours of the plants the most (from memory).

SSH bud porn!

SSH16.JPGSSH17.JPGSSH18.JPGSSH20.JPGSSH24.JPGSSH25.JPGSSH30.jpgSSH32.JPGSSH33.JPGSSH34.jpg
 
Some of my best flower pictures from the last harvest of the Super Silver haze keeper cut.

I made a ton of pictures and only resized the best ones.
No other editing was done here.
I did try to pick those that resemble the original colours of the plants the most (from memory).

SSH bud porn!

View attachment 94800View attachment 94801View attachment 94802View attachment 94803View attachment 94804View attachment 94805View attachment 94806View attachment 94807View attachment 94808View attachment 94809

Your thread is the reason I got myself some SSH :)

It leaves me speechless everytime I see photos of your SSH keeper :love:

MB
 
This winter has been grey with almost no sunshine here, this week we saw the โ›… peeping a couple of times and today โ˜€๏ธ with an noticeable earlier sunrise.
Still cold but it reminded me that spring is just around the corner.

I've been smoking a lot of the new stuff the last couple of months and today I broke the SSH jar open again.
Almost six months curing and it smells and looks perfect to me.

I'm home alone, after lunch I will saver this ๐Ÿšฌ in the โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž.

Enjoy the day friends.

SSH37.jpgSSH38.jpgSSH36.jpg
 
Some of my best flower pictures from the last harvest of the Super Silver haze keeper cut.

I made a ton of pictures and only resized the best ones.
No other editing was done here.
I did try to pick those that resemble the original colours of the plants the most (from memory).

SSH bud porn!

View attachment 94800View attachment 94801View attachment 94802View attachment 94803View attachment 94804View attachment 94805View attachment 94806View attachment 94807View attachment 94808View attachment 94809
Love the perspective of the 1st two. Going by the date of posting Iโ€™m obviously still looking at the other end of the thread. Yeah, Iโ€™ve got one of her expanding in all directions, possibly another one or two to show their sex. She seems to be enjoying my soil mix, the hot humid weather and the heavy storms lurking about.
 
This winter has been grey with almost no sunshine here, this week we saw the โ›… peeping a couple of times and today โ˜€๏ธ with an noticeable earlier sunrise.
Still cold but it reminded me that spring is just around the corner.

I've been smoking a lot of the new stuff the last couple of months and today I broke the SSH jar open again.
Almost six months curing and it smells and looks perfect to me.

I'm home alone, after lunch I will saver this ๐Ÿšฌ in the โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž.

Enjoy the day friends.

View attachment 97551View attachment 97552View attachment 97554
Yeah, that looks as close to perfect as possible. Superb ๐Ÿ’š
 
This winter has been grey with almost no sunshine here, this week we saw the โ›… peeping a couple of times and today โ˜€๏ธ with an noticeable earlier sunrise.
Still cold but it reminded me that spring is just around the corner.

I've been smoking a lot of the new stuff the last couple of months and today I broke the SSH jar open again.
Almost six months curing and it smells and looks perfect to me.

I'm home alone, after lunch I will saver this ๐Ÿšฌ in the โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž.

Enjoy the day friends.

View attachment 97551View attachment 97552View attachment 97554
We should all be so lucky, to have a plant like this in the stable!
 
Love the perspective of the 1st two. Going by the date of posting Iโ€™m obviously still looking at the other end of the thread. Yeah, Iโ€™ve got one of her expanding in all directions, possibly another one or two to show their sex. She seems to be enjoying my soil mix, the hot humid weather and the heavy storms lurking about.
Good luck Wobby! Classic strain with some exceptional pheno's in there.

Yeah, that looks as close to perfect as possible. Superb ๐Ÿ’š
Thanks DannyTwoJoints, the smoke was excellent. :)

We should all be so lucky, to have a plant like this in the stable!
Hunt some seeds Amoril or make some of your own from a pack!
 
Back
Top