Super Silver Haze 2022 Organic

Indeed a nice grow, they look stickyer than a fly trap!(y)
I bet that these will smoke like heaven, enjoy them and do give a smoke report if you can.
Eager to find out how these smell and taste!
Oh and don't give up on the long flowering one if you can, could be something really special.

Greetings.

Many Thanks for your interrest.
She weird cause it was a cut that i topped and bent to fill the space, so she looks a bit crazy but to sum up we can say it's a 4 main colas + a sea of baby colas in the middle of the 4 pillar colas. Don't you agree ?

Picture from above.

Raft of Medusa
View attachment 65592

Did you top once? Yeah man, a nice little undulating sea of nugs right through the middle. 🙏

Quick Update, plant morphology and height control
The initial purpose was to make kind of a SOG with an even canopy at any cost... so i ended up using lots of non destructive technics. This caused harvest to be postoned but i think the goal was achieved... take a look at pictures for illustrations.
Even canopy means the height difference between top colas and secondary colas have to be as small as possible, in order to maintain a light/plant distance as small as possible.

I somehow managed to throw all my skills in a detailed technical drawing, so you visualy get the point.

Mainliningorwhatever.png
the image shows minimum distance/height between top and secondary colas.

Ok!!! That's theory but what it looks like in real conditions ?

Please have a look...

IMG_20221012_112206.jpg

IMG_20221012_112144.jpg
Internode space has been reduced using bending and supercrop. remember this is SSH with lot of stretch.

One last thing i wanted to share.
Time to Time you'll read that lower branches are useless and should be cut...well this is not accurate enough so for me this statement is wrong, let me show ya.

This is the lowest node of the plant...
IMG_20221012_112657.jpgIMG_20221012_112126.jpg

If i would have cut this one i would miss the biggest secondary bud of the plant. So please before you cut see where they are going and think pragmatik.

Last edited:
Hows that beast in the corner doing btw?

Hey !! It's me again, it's your boy!!!...Tetsuo.

Estimated collegues, much appreciated lurkers, fellow fire walkers and other Piff enjoyers...Mamen @sneakyfeck

We can agree that this is one of a kind so behold the 18+weeks SSH pheno.

IMG_20221017_170006.jpg
The clean up is necessary, always clean your shit.

IMG_20221017_170040.jpg

IMG_20221017_170057.jpgIMG_20221017_170128.jpg

Red arrow: Top
White stripe: Cut
Yellow Circle: Pinch

See ya soon for another garden adventure, till then, please do me a favor and Keep the Fuck Green.

Das Wassup !!!

Last edited:

Hey !! It's me again, it's your boy!!!...Tetsuo.

Estimated collegues, much appreciated lurkers, fellow fire walkers and other Piff enjoyers...Mamen @sneakyfeck

We can agree that this is one of a kind so behold the 18+weeks SSH pheno.

View attachment 65994
The clean up is necessary, always clean your shit.

View attachment 66000

View attachment 65995View attachment 65996

Red arrow: Top
White stripe: Cut
Yellow Circle: Pinch

See ya soon for another garden adventure, till then, please do me a favor and Keep the Fuck Green.

Das Wassup !!!

How is the smell of this plant? Anything special?
Greetings.

How is the smell of this plant? Anything special?

This is early but, i must say i am a bit baffeled, she is far from the others in terms of scent.
But Before comparing lets talk about her... This is subtil perfume, a mix of sweet flowery scent and when you inhale deep in the bud there are some gasoline smells that come after the flowery.

First she smells flowery but when touched flower go away to deliver Gasoline-ish scent.

Now, my issue is...This is nothing like EVERY other SSH pheno i've encountered...could this be a bean of other strain jumped into a retail bag of SSH ?
Am I completely off, and this is a rare SSH pheno...?
I'll go for the rare pheno, cause it implies that i've been lucky on this retail bag.

What do YOU think ?

Last edited:
This is early but, i must say i am a bit baffeled, she is far from the others in terms of scent.
But Before comparing lets talk about her... This is subtil perfume, a mix of sweet flowery scent and when you inhale deep in the bud there are some gasoline smells that come after the flowery.

First she smells flowery but when touched flower go away to deliver Gasoline-ish scent.

Now, my issue is...This is nothing like EVERY other SSH pheno i've encountered...could this be a bean of other strain jumped into a retail bag of SSH ?
Am I completely off, and this is a rare SSH pheno...?
I'll go for the rare pheno, cause it imply that i've been lucky on this retail bag.

What do YOU think ?
I think it's a rare pheno;).
I would run her again on a light feeding schedule and on 11/13. She how she does the 2nd time...

I would run her again on a light feeding schedule and on 11/13.

The whole tent has been shifted in 10/14 for her at week 6. 11/13 was no good for her.
I wont run her again but i'm glad i found her, this is indeed something very special.

Back