Super Silver Haze 2022 Organic

~ View Discretion Advised ~

No filter no edit - pictures been taken this day (not in January 2007) with budget smartphone + (x200 lens, when needed)

Be careful pictures of pink trichs below can alter your retina make sure to wear sunglasses to avoid any radiations.

IMG_20221005_115355.jpgIMG_20221005_115447.jpg

IMG_20221005_115344.jpgIMG_20221005_122256.jpg

IMG_20221005_122233.jpg

I like games ; Do you like games ?

Let's play a game shall we ?

Can anyone explain why we can tell the pink/purple shade is not caused by low T°.

There are no stupid answers, but only one explaination that tells us this is not cold related.

Last edited:
cos you monitored the temperatures, and there were no extreme variations? because the leaves dont show the typical cold coloring?

because the leaves dont show the typical cold coloring?

Bullseye !!!!! We have a Winner !!!!!!!!
This is word for words what i was exepcting.

Don't say again your a complete amateur, this is not accurate.

Thank you for joining the game.

@Tetsuo said

I did not know that, is it simply because there is no head?

Long time ago i read somewhere(can't remember) that these trichs are not composed like the regular ones and are causing headaches and/or paranoia etc...
I never lost the information but the messenger was not remembered. I think this could be searched with a modern Google investigation.
If a real scientist can enlight us i would gladly take notes from a real sensei.

~ Week-13 Update ~

Since this is the last days of this cultivar i wanted to thank everyone(especialy lurkers) who passed by, let me also thank you for your constructive criticism and your kind appreciations.
For this update i was short on time and got to snapshot in a hurry, so please don't hate me for poor quality pictures. Pictures been taken with "One+Nord". Same angle and exposure than previous updates.
Plants are on flush and therefore they absord the essence of their own leaves(i interpret senescence like that).

No filter/edit just cropped to fit the size and light weight of the picture.

IMG_20221005_205853.jpg

IMG_20221005_205948.jpgIMG_20221005_210212.jpg

IMG_20221005_210007.jpgIMG_20221005_210142.jpgIMG_20221005_210051.jpg

The Bud "explosion" has begun last week and is still in progress, what i call bud "explosion" is the period right before harvest when buds gain in weight and some foxtails begin to rise from all around the bud.
I have difficulties to explain myself but i know you get the point. I need to proceed a "Amber" check otherwise everything is good to me. Smells are a bit early to describe and we know that smell changes over the drying process and curing. So let's wait a bit for the sent.

Criticism:
You lack of yield ; Yes i could do better with minerals but i need top quality cause i deserve it. So i choose quality over quantity...and you should do the same.​
Your plants are yellow they seem burned overfed or over watered ; No they're not, what we can observ is that the lack of nutrients in soil make the plant to absorb her own vital energy begening with what she can get rid off without particular issues...big leaves, then she attacks small leaves.

Why make a 14+ weeks cultivar if you could do in the mean time two CrtiMass crops and yield triple quantity in the same time frame
; Smart commercial analysis, but this is quality crop so, if you have to ask, you haven't taste SSH cause if you knew what it is you would't talk shit. So please show respect to genetism.
Trich analysis incoming, let see wich pheno is more likely to finish first, see you very soon for a last update before harvest.

You made it thrue this cannabic nonsense, but I need you to do something for me.
Please never forget to Keep it Green no matter what.

Ojigi - Sai Keirei,
75197833.jpg

thank you for whiping the floor with those critics. i was reading their totally biased and quite frankly - ignorant criticisms of yours and practically foaming at the mouth of the injustice done to you. i was about to repeatedly punch the wall out of pure frustration, so it's really a good thing you shut them up before it came to that.

quality is quantatively superior to quantity. at least eh.. 5 times. more. better. back to smoking.... wish i had some of that toast. hows that beast in the corner doing btw?

hows that beast in the corner doing btw?

Many thanks for your kind words, and even more to notice that i didn't mentioned the "late pheno", indeed she take her time and the reason there is no udpate yet is because i was waiting for a real flowering update so we can see the evolution on 6 weeks rather than 2.
I will update her at same time i trich check the usual phenos so she will be 14weeks and believe me she is not done yet that's for sure.

honestly hard not to notice, the entire shot is tilted so that she (it? her-animal? she-beast?) isn't in it, and she still is in it.

My man, if i shoot to put her in frame the others go out of frame...😭😭😭 this is nonsense to keep her as she is not build like the others... but i think it's a pleasant experiment.
I must be honest, i struggle alot to keep the setup properly with her in da place.

Back