Spiritual meeting of MNS members.

Thank you all for sharing this moments in peace๐Ÿ™

The next full moon is on Saturday 24.02 , is also known as the Snow Moon, meeting time Will be the same 16:20 EST. Every one is welcome to join.
See you all at usual place :love: :cool:

When you miss the spiritual meeting train while lurking at the auctions and browsing the seedmenu does that make you a materialistic fool?
Asking for a friend... ๐Ÿคฃ

iu

The next full moon is on Saturday 24.02 , is also known as the Snow Moon, meeting time Will be the same 16:20 EST. Every one is welcome to join.

wait! what? its over already? no way!
I thought it was now... FFS.... I'm late to everything....
a spiritual meeting less than an hour?
i thought the spiritual meeting goes a few hours?
Peace and blessing to you all, this is my last place of peaceful refuge in the world.
:alien: ride on the peace train choo choo choose mrnice

It is more like a Vulcan Mind Meld. In a short, immeasurable amount of time we all become one and one becomes all.

You may be thinking of a Seance, which if I don't keep this train on the tracks, we may be having next! :eek:

C'ya at the Snow Moon! ๐ŸŒ

It is more like a Vulcan Mind Meld. In a short, immeasurable amount of time we all become one and one becomes all.

You may be thinking of a Seance, which if I don't keep this train on the tracks, we may be having next! :eek:

C'ya at the Snow Moon! ๐ŸŒ
The tracks is for ones that have limited freedom in their minds and go by the rules.
I know you won't break the rules. There aren't any.โ˜ ๏ธ

I know I felt something mystical.
Was probably the Black Widow ๐Ÿคฃ
I felt the same ๐Ÿ˜ป I will blame @longball for that :alien: and his Vulcan Powers :eek::geek::Dnot Kalamata.

NO Rules !!!!!See you all at the Spirit Wolrd๐Ÿ™

THE SNOW MOON โ„๏ธ๐ŸŒ‘โ„๏ธ

Greetings spirit walkers ๐Ÿ™Œ The snow moon brings peaceful energy, helps in releasing burdens of the past and signals the beginning of the new season ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒน๐Ÿฅ€๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿชท๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒž.
Lets synchronize our breaths one more time and share this moments of peace together in the cannaverse๐Ÿ‘ฝ

@Mr. Brown @Swifty @p0t_head @Ken Abbis @Ptree @Diesel840 @Proud Kraut @Fish
@Jonesie @pleased420 @axiom @dioecious

@longball Our Loco Pilot is going to keep us of the track so be ready for the ride ๐Ÿซจ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ™‚

๐Ÿ„Everyone is welcome to join ๐Ÿ„

Back