Spiritual meeting of MNS members.

Apollo

Hello people 🧙‍♂️

We are all so different in all the ways possible, some may be white some might be ginger some might brownish some might be white and some can be black :) we are like the rainbow so beautiful.🌈
We have various back rounds and ages we also have various religious,we are all so different . But we have a common point of understanding and connection, we have this plant that bring us all together peacefully.🙏
We have the plant of life .

Many times I though will be nice to meet in person with people from the forum, but is very hard for obvious reasons:)

But there is a way that we can all get together spiritually, just synchronize all and at the same time by doing our ritual, each one of us with his tool of preference Vape , spliff , pipe, bong, eatables.

The next full moon is on 25.01 meeting time Will be 16:20 EST.

"Lurkers and outsiders are welcome to tune in"

Let have fun and see if it works 🌸🌹🌝. See you at Cannaverse 🌚

Hello people 🧙‍♂️

We are all so different in all the ways possible, some may be white some might be ginger some might brownish some might be white and some can be black :) we are like the rainbow so beautiful.🌈
We have various back rounds and ages we also have various religious,we are all so different . But we have a common point of understanding and connection, we have this plant that bring us all together peacefully.🙏
We have the plant of life .

Many times I though will be nice to meet in person with people from the forum, but is very hard for obvious reasons:)

But there is a way that we can all get together spiritually, just synchronize all and at the same time by doing our ritual, each one of us with his tool of preference Vape , spliff , pipe, bong, eatables.

The next full moon is on 25.01 meeting time Will be 16:20 EST.

"Lurkers and outsiders are welcome to tune in"

Let have fun and see if it works 🌸🌹🌝. See you at Cannaverse 🌚
in keeping with different but the same, today is Christmas per the Old Calendar and is still celebrated by many Eastern Orthodox. I personally am not a church goer but I like old traditions so Merry Christmas to all you NICE people!

in keeping with different but the same, today is Christmas per the Old Calendar and is still celebrated by many Eastern Orthodox. I personally am not a church goer but I like old traditions so Merry Christmas to all you NICE people!
If you like old tradition then leave Christians apart and look more about paganism :D. Now are you joining or what you come to say :love:?

If you like old tradition then leave Christians apart and look more about paganism :D. Now are you joining or what you come to say :love:?
What I like is traditions of what I grew up with and things that are part of my heritage. I didn’t grow up with paganism although I’m probably more like a pagan than a Christian…I think you missed my point and my desire to send a positive greeting but that’s OK. I get misunderstood all the time and have been all my life so it’s nothing new. I was going to join but will opt out now.

What I like is traditions of what I grew up with and things that are part of my heritage. I didn’t grow up with paganism although I’m probably more like a pagan than a Christian…I think you missed my point and my desire to send a positive greeting but that’s OK. I get misunderstood all the time and have been all my life so it’s nothing new. I was going to join but will opt out now.
Join brother Boris I'm alway in the same boat like you are with the way I express my self I get easy misunderstanding of my intentions🙏.

I'm just to straight in my talks don't get insulted please joins us will be a honour 🙏☀️

2024 is an opportunity for us all to get spiritual in our own way. An opportunity to remember our place in this big ole Universe. It is an opportunity to regain all the goodness in life that we all have lost these last few years. It starts with compassion and forgiveness, kindness and respect for ourselves as well as others.

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing,
There is a field. I'll meet you there.” - Rumi

I’m on board the Peace Train headed for the cannaverse. All aboard!

mu

@Mariuano @Ptree @Mr. Brown @pleased420 @Ken Abbis @Diesel840 @musashi @BrotherBoris @Swifty @Leafyhill @Proud Kraut @eazynz @DannyTwoJoints @Jonesie @dankd @Fish @lozac123
Synchronize your clocks people 🕰️ The Skunk train is Departing tomorrow at 16:20 EST.
I hope our loco pilot @longball will show up :cool: otherwise we fcked:LOL: I dont know how to drive trains🚂🦨

All Aboard, all aboard :LOL::cool:

Back