Spice on the mountain.

Hi Mtn Man congrats on a fine looking harvest.There,s some yummy lookin buds there cheers:) KL

Surprise

I just shared a bowl of #6 with a friend and thought this to be the perfect time for a little smoke report. First let me say I wasn't expecting, well I don't know what I was expecting but this surpassed them a bunch. The smell on opening the container was potent musk, skunk and some diferent hints that I would say were light spice smells. Three hits in I'm very surprised as the spasms that constantly pull and make me feel like I vibrate are starting to mellow and loosen. Fifteen minutes later now spasms are completely controlled. I'm not stoned like an indica but very mentally stimulated and able to function and do things, although I've made at least a half dozen spelling mistakes haha. Over all I think is a very good hybrid not dominated by either side indica or sativa. I must say I'm surprised by the potency and would easily give it an 8 and a half.
Now as for comparing to that hawaiin of old well, lets say there were similarities in smell and a little in high. But I think that old stuff had a lot more sativa because the paranoia was so intense. But if you're a light smoker I think this could leave you a little noid too.
Damn over all this is good bud, very glad I grew it.
Hey I guess this is as good a place as any to say I'm an every day user, and probably use 2.5 grams daily.
Man that took forever I'm gonna go smoke another one.
edit. this is after 10 days drying and 18 in the jar.

Last edited:
I just shared a bowl of #6 with a friend and thought this to be the perfect time for a little smoke report. First let me say I wasn't expecting, well I don't know what I was expecting but this surpassed them a bunch. The smell on opening the container was potent musk, skunk and some diferent hints that I would say were light spice smells. Three hits in I'm very surprised as the spasms that constantly pull and make me feel like I vibrate are starting to mellow and loosen. Fifteen minutes later now spasms are completely controlled. I'm not stoned like an indica but very mentally stimulated and able to function and do things, although I've made at least a half dozen spelling mistakes haha. Over all I think is a very good hybrid not dominated by either side indica or sativa. I must say I'm surprised by the potency and would easily give it an 8 and a half.
Now as for comparing to that hawaiin of old well, lets say there were similarities in smell and a little in high. But I think that old stuff had a lot more sativa because the paranoia was so intense. But if you're a light smoker I think this could leave you a little noid too.
Damn over all this is good bud, very glad I grew it.
Hey I guess this is as good a place as any to say I'm an every day user, and probably use 2.5 grams daily.
Man that took forever I'm gonna go smoke another one.
edit. this is after 10 days drying and 18 in the jar.

Hey MtnMan :)
Thanks for sharing with us, another testimonial to add for the medicinal power of cannabis. There are a few strains here at MNS that fly under the radar from the public's attention, which are very good, just like this Spice variety.

I smoke cannabis on a daily basis myself, starting to sound like an AA meeting over here lol. :D :D :D
mgtn121l.jpg

Hey friend

I like the description, and the words you use. It is nice to see a report in one's own words other than a computer generated report at time. Glad you like the spice. Too bad for me. My wife doesn't like peppers...lol Good job
and be well...Ns

Damn this is the toughest place I've ever tried to post pictures. I'm frustrated and gonna go smoke a few bowls..:mad:

Looking Awesome!

Just gotta say these plants look great. You definitely have a green thumb. I've really wanted to try this strain for a while and you're just throwing fuel on the fire.

You've described some of the physical benefit you get and that's fantastic but how does it affect you mentally/emotionally.

Keep it green brother!:cool:

Send me a pm with what you wanna do with your pics and I'll send you some help.

Awe Scrog thank you bro I'll try this one more time and see if I can make it work. I need to get this figured out so I can get my z6 thread going. I've got the pics uploaded to my gallery and am working with the insert image and url. If I can't make this work I'll pm you buddy thanks again and after this I'll go blaze a bowl of spice and answer your question.
spice_6.JPG
[/url][/IMG]

Thanks devilock, yes it was. I'm trying to get the hang of putting pics in my threads as I'd to contribute a little more around here.
Heres another try.
spice_6.JPG

Holy cow one extreme to the other haha. And that picture was resized to 800 x 600. What now?

Thank you so much scrog. I can't thank you enough and you're right I flunked copy n paste hell I flunked computers.

spice_2_5_.JPG

\

spice_6_5_.JPG

Mtman, :)
You've been sand bagging on us! :D :D :D Those are some lovely pictures, your thread is shaping up to be one of the best on this strain Ive seen to date.

Back