Spice is nice

Very good thread here on the Spice; most comprehensive i think i've seen. Plants look great in your care with some handsome buds too.

Noted you mention a mostly in the head effect from these.. is this a clear type or muddled/confused? Other reports seem to say it's got that old school 60/70s feel, take that to mean 'high', euphoric, happy even?

Scored a pack of these via MNS auctions so looking forward to getting going on them in a few months. Hoping to find a crowd pleaser for mates who want something potent but happy and functional rather than aggressive/paranoid, couch locked.

In any case, keep up the great work

Hey moschops. Thanks for the kind words. The pheno I kept has a clear happy high. Another thing I like about it is that it cuts through any other smoke you had been toking before it. It's always a crowd pleaser. It's definitely up there in potency to. Hope ya enjoy it. peace and *bong*

Hey moschops. Thanks for the kind words. The pheno I kept has a clear happy high. Another thing I like about it is that it cuts through any other smoke you had been toking before it. It's always a crowd pleaser. It's definitely up there in potency to. Hope ya enjoy it. peace and *bong*

Thanks for the reply, that's music to my ears. Bought another pack on the strength of your comments. Seems crazy that more people don't try this seed line as there must be hundreds of internet posts asking where exactly this type of high can be found..

Happy growing and smoking to you:D

Thanks very much hempy. Wish I was alive when all those great strains were going around. Can't wait to see ya grow her out. Would you happen to know where a bouts the hawaiian genetics originated from? No prob if ya don't.

Moschops I appreciate your comments. I'm surprised more people haven't grown her out to. Would be cool to hear more about her from shanti.

peace and *bong* dudes

I think I remember hearing that they got the Hawaiian from a collector guy named Roger?
Can anyone else confirm?

What up devilock,

Plants look super healthy! Damn does spice sound nice...

Amazing how much that Med Man packed on in a week.

What size pots are you using?

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

ON

Hi organicninja. Thanks for the kind words. The medman is impressing me with the rate it's flowering at. First time growing her and she's been a pleasure so far. The 2 spice are in 10 gallon pots and the medman is in a 7 gallon pot. In pro-mix. This round I'm using General hydro's organic line of nutes. Very very simple to use and the results are good. I will probably be sticking with these nutes.

Peace and *bong*

Last edited:
Thanks for checking them out latrell24. I hope your right about harvest. Big plants are nice but there kind of a pain to deal with. Next grow they'll be smaller with more plants.

High Sensimilla13. The med-man is from seed. I have clones vegging now though. I vegged it for a long time but it was under very low light conditions. Once put under adequate lighting though it grew pretty quickly. Responds very well to topping and bending. I like took squeeze the branches in between the nodes to until you feel it break inside the stem. It doesn't stretch like the spice but still stretches a good amount. Not to little not to much. Also I never grew a strain that put on the buds this quick. Can't wait to try her.

Peace and *bong*

Really like your spice man..hmm, im almoust sold, BUT on the 1st page u said it goes around 12wks amd that is too much for me coz im going to do them Out. Is it fast to start the full bloom mode after the switch? The indicas here start flowering the first two weeks of August(late july if planted early), so i hope the spices will start atleast mid August to have 2 full months before the frosts. Today i still have some plants out, but they r really hazy, so not much hope for them, they'v sufered 3-4 frosts already. I was looking for exactly 3 packs of the most diferent strains from each other that Shanti got. First one for shure is going to be LaNina, second i gues is going to be the Spice and the last one is a competition between Devil, Nordle and Ortega(looking for the strong afghan indica to calm) Any input/advise(from anybody, if u don't mind) would be much apreciated...iv harvested some Medmans 10 days ago and this shits are BOMB..What im concerned most is your spices are slower than the MM(right?) And thats not gona be good cos mine MM finished 2 weeks after the Sharks...Much more ? coming to mind, but not gona amuse u anymore...peace

O1

Last edited:
Yeah from seed we took it 12 weeks. The clones have been finishing indoors at around 70 days. Probly could take them 80 days. We did them outdoors in the midwest. November is when we harvested. They did ok but the buds never got to big. We got lucky last year outdoors cause the weather stayed ok until then. A little more south and I think they would do a lot better outdoors. The yield wasn't great but the effect was awesome. The spice are slower to start flowering then the med-man. Good to hear yours was good. Can't wait to try the med-man. Let me know if i left anything out.

Peace and *bong*

No man, thats preaty much what i wanted to know.. :) Litle behind the MM sounds like less seeds from the stupid industrial hemp, im at 43north and late oct for the Spices sounds fair for me. Im not doing any selection or presexing, just a couple of weeks veg and straight to the woods..and i have not found a single bad plant from the packs i'v done..no fems needed :cool: ha...so avrg flow times are my only discomfort with Shantis. Most of the hybrids that can finish here "untouched" are afghan hybrids, and i'm strictly doing only one afg this time..soo spoted Spise as a "victim". On the other side, not long ago i'v spend near an year smoking all kind of caribean weed and i LOVE/MISS that highs so much..defo will give them a chance.

Last edited:
Back