Spice is nice

Just put in an order for some Medicine Man. I'll have to smoke on this till I get those baby's growing. woohooo. This will be my second strain from Mr Nice. Can't wait to see how they do.

IMG_2758.JPG

IMG_2762.JPG

Peace and *bong*

sweet

Looks good devilock. Two of my girls have similar buds. I've got my second mr. nice strain about ten days from chop. Gonna be choppin a couple black widows. Still gotta pull the spice jar out and try them. Good looking buds man.

Thanks mtman. I got excited when you posted that update on your spice so had to snap a couple pics of mine that's been curing for a while now. Looking forward to what you have to say about the spice and those black widows.
Both phenos I got from the spice so far rock but one seems to bring out anxiety quite frequent while the other one is very uplifting without the anxiety part. The one with the fat orange hairs is the one I personally like. Peace and *bong*

I also have Flo from dj short but don't smoke that as much cause it don't yeild real well. Any more questions i'll gladly answer.

yep.. you have flo..

how do you like flo compared to mr. nice strains?

also, thanks for the pics / report on the spice.. I just had to add the DJ comments as it's about all I grow, and looking into maybe expanding with some shanti

Those look Might-T-Fine devilock :)

Do you find the effect a little sleepy?
I remember the original description mentioned it being sleepy.

Strikes me we hear very little on this strain - it hasn't appeared in any further hybrids either - look nice tho

Pepper thanks for checking out the spice. I think the flo is a totally different type of high so I couldn't compare them. I love both strains. I will say the flo always brings a sense of peace every time I smoke it no matter whats going on in life. Very therapeutic for the soul. I really love the spice for it's motivational high. It's great pot for anytime of the day it seems. Can bring a lot of laughter to with the right people around.

Thanks a lot wonkadonk here's a little smoke report on the spice I did.

You feel the effects almost instant. A bong rip or 2. The first 15 to 20 minutes can be intense depending on how much you consume. After that it's a pretty clear head high and very motivational. I haven't sprouted a lot of seeds but did see 2 different phenos. One is a bit more clear in the high but can cause anxiety sometimes if you over do it. I have been smoking these for around a year now and still haven't noticed any tolerance build up. Once in a while it will make me sleepy but that could just be other things in life causing it. If I lay down at night and smoke it, it does help me find sleep easy. But if your up it gets ya going.

Thanks for stopping by Tieguanyin. It would be nice to hear more about this strain.

peace and *bong* everyone:)

Thanks guys

I don't mind the pics at all Sensimilla13 Not many people growing this one so it's nice to see others spice.

Elmerbud. Thanks for checking them out. I notice the trichs on the spice get really tall.

Peace and *bong*

I don't see my self getting rid of the spice anytime soon. I love it.

Here's what I'm smoking atm though. Yummy :D

p.o.g.

purps

peace and *bong*

I received it as a clone. They said it was "The Purps" It's not just pretty though. It has a nice stone to. Peace and *bong*

a comment

Devilock,

Your thread, and my friend mtman's thread's on Spice have really made me think. You have both done an excellent job. The end looks so nice, and I feel that the Spice will be bumped up the list, because of you both. Excellent job, and enjoy those dried flowers. Best to you...Ns

Thanks a lot noshow. Thats very nice of you to say. Hope you enjoy the spice as much as I do. I think it's a very underrated strain. It would be cool to know where the Hawaiian genes Shanti used originated from. Peace and *bong*

More spice with a medicine-man(women)

These are 3 days 12/12. I have 2 spice and one medman. The med man is on the right. Under a 1000watt hps.

And some dried spice. Been curing a couple weeks

Peace and *bong*

Back