Spice is nice

devilock

Here's some shots of my spice from last grow. Had 3 spice bushes and a flo under 1000w hps. Started 5 seeds and got 5 females. Gave 2 away. Promix for the medium. Earth juice for nutes. They stretched the first 3 weeks of 12/12. They go around 12 weeks in flower. Yields real good. I noticed 3 different phenos. 2 had a skunky/diesel smell. The other one had a fruity/candy smell. Potency was strong and a motivational high. I haven't noticed any tolerance build up either with this strain. Here's some pics. Any ?s let me know

IMG_1448.JPG

IMG_1429d.jpg

IMG_2501.JPG

IMG_24761.JPG

IMG_2449.JPG

IMG_2447.JPG

IMG_2444.JPG

IMG_2420.JPG

IMG_2340.JPG

I have clones of the 3 phenos about 4 weeks into flower now. I'll get some pics of those up in the next week. Think I have her dialed in more this round. Peace and *bong* everyone

Thanks ouchie. The last grow we had some ph issues that caused a lot of problems in flower. Was the first time using Earth Juice nutrients to. Just a little more fine tuning with nute strength and I'll be able to grow spice to her full potential. Peace ouchie

Very Nice Spice! It's very exciting to think about mine just popping up out back when I see how good yours look. The fourth photo down looks a bit Haze to me. How do the 3 phenotypes compare in term of effects?

Thanks High Plains. They all have about the same effect. The fruit smelling pheno has a little more body buzz to it but not much difference. Here the ones we got going now at day 62 of flower. Probly take them between 70-80 days of flower.

Beautiful plants neighbor. Outstanding buds, you've got me drooling now devilock. Good job growing them.

Nice Spice

Hiya Devilock,

I appreciate the thread. I live in Hawaii and have heard that hawaiian strains are better when they're grown here. It sounds like it's a great strain anyway, so I must give this one a try.

Here's some shots of my spice from last grow. Had 3 spice bushes and a flo under 1000w hps. Started 5 seeds and got 5 females. Gave 2 away. Promix for the medium. Earth juice for nutes. They stretched the first 3 weeks of 12/12. They go around 12 weeks in flower. Yields real good. I noticed 3 different phenos. 2 had a skunky/diesel smell. The other one had a fruity/candy smell. Potency was strong and a motivational high. I haven't noticed any tolerance build up either with this strain. Here's some pics. Any ?s let me know

How often do you normally smoke, and how much per day would you say you smoke. Also, what quality of weed do you normally smoke, I'm extremely curious on the potency/high of spice.

Thanks mtman

Thanks for checkin out the spice green 4 good. Ive also read that when a strain is takin out of it's sweet spot it's just not the same. I bet it would bring out the best in it grown outdoors in Hawaii but this stuff is still very good grown out of hawaii imo. Would you be able to grow these outdoors there? I would love to see ya document it for us.

Thanks for stopping by ouchie. I smoke everyday. Been smoking homegrown for a while now. Absolutely good quality imo. Once in a great while i'll run out and have to buy some but thats very rare now. Smoke about 5 bowls (water *bong*) a day when i'm by my self more if i'm with people. Ive been smoking spice everyday now for 4 or 5 month and it still rocks me and my buddys every fucking time. No tolerance build up what so ever. I also have Flo from dj short but don't smoke that as much cause it don't yeild real well. Any more questions i'll gladly answer.

Peace and *bong* everyone

Awesome, this is exactly the information I was looking for :) Sounds like I'll have to look into a pack of these!

Thanks mtman

Thanks for checkin out the spice green 4 good. Ive also read that when a strain is takin out of it's sweet spot it's just not the same. I bet it would bring out the best in it grown outdoors in Hawaii but this stuff is still very good grown out of hawaii imo. Would you be able to grow these outdoors there? I would love to see ya document it for us.

Yeah, sounds like a nice strain. I'll definitely grow them OD. Right now we're getting into rainy season and it's my first time growing all year. I think everything will be fine, but I don't feel like starting another strain just yet. Probably early next year. I'd love to find a plant that captures the spirit of the islands AND has a motivational side ;)

Hope ya like it as much as I do Ouchie. : )

Green 4 Good Thats awesome your gonna do these outdoors. I can't wait to see how they turn out.

Here's some spice from the last round we did. Still has a little longer to cure but it's almost there. We took them down at day 75 of flower.

IMG_3298.JPG

IMG_3299cropped.jpg

Hi,

Thanks again for the updates. This lady is on my list of strains to grow on my next cycle. I was hoping you could elaborate on the motivational qualities of this strain. I'm very interested in this trait and do not believe I have experienced it yet. I love smoking the herbs all day, but not when they make it a massive chore to do anything.

G4G

It's so motivational that sometimes I'll be smoking a bowl and not even get half way through and find myself setting down the bowl and starting choirs or whatever I got going on atm. It's a very focused high. If I'm reading, many hours can pass by without even realizing it. This stuff makes raking leaves enjoyable lol. I think the main part is that it's a really focused high and it will make the biggest procrastinator get shit done right away. It's mostly felt in the head. temples and forehead but the more ya smoke you get a little off balance. Hope that helps

Peace and *bong* :)

Hi Guys-
Will be running this strain soon outdoors in the Hawaiian Islands, can not wait! Can you please describe your 3 phenos a little more?

Thanks, have a good one!

You guys from Hawaii are making me jealous now. They did great outdoors in the midwest but the island grown ones are gonna be real special im guessing.

The phenos. The one with the thick bright orange hairs yeilds the best and has little body buzz unless you smoke enough. It has fuel smell like a sour D but once cured smells just like lemons. I think maybe there are 2 phenos actually cause I had 2 that were basically like the one I just described.

The other pheno (last pic i posted) Has a fruity candy smell from the very start of flower. The buds are rounder in there structure and a little more dense than the more sativa pheno. The buds don't get as big as the other pheno though.

They both have a very similar growth structure in veg and flower. Even from clone they both stretch the first 3 weeks of flower. They both finished around the same height. The sativa being a little taller but not by much. The internodes aren't super close together like an indica but in flower they fill in that space really well.

I still got both phenos going atm but we'll probly end up keeping the bright orange hair one.

Let me know if theirs anything I left out or if ya need me to be more specific. It's good to see more people growing this one out.

I think the main part is that it's a really focused high and it will make the biggest procrastinator get shit done right away.

Thanks for the info. That's EXACTLY what I need. I'm a big procrastinator even when I don't smoke pot. This one is on my christmas list for shanticlaus.

Glad I could help green 4 good.
IMG_1601.JPG

IMG_1618.JPG

P.s. how are all the other spice grows going. I haven't seen any updates. Peace and *bong* everyone.

Last edited:
Back